[CS Liaison Office] Claymore

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[CS Liaison Office] Claymore

Postby Claymore on March 20th, 2012, 9:34 pm

Welcome people to my office.

I am Claymore and I am one of the CS Liaisons.

A brief explanation of what a CS Liaison is would result in this answer: A CS Liaison is a person that sifts through all the new Character Sheets made and checks them if the creator hadn't made a mistake. If this did happen, we are here to gently point this out and help you with removing this minor issue.

If you have a question, or wish to have me review your CS, just leave a note in here or shoot me a PM if you want me to review a certain section.

My colleagues are:Ghost and Shepherd. If you have questions and see us in chat, don't worry at all and just ask us. We'll try to help you as much as we can.

Code: Select all
[center][box=680,black,white,white][img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d67/vince_campochiaro/claymore.jpg[/img]

[color=white][googlefont=Germania One][size=200]Liaison intervention[/size]

First of all: Welcome to Mizahar, I hope you'll enjoy your time here and RP to your delight. I'm Claymore and I'll be assisting you in creating a Character Sheet. I noticed a few mistakes and will help you to fix them .

[size=150]Things to be fixed[/size][/googlefont]
[tabset=200][tab=Age,green,black][/tab]
[tab=History,red,black][/tab]
[tab=Possessions,grey,black][/tab]
[tab=Ledger,black,white][/tab]
[tab=Skills,blue,black][/tab]
[tab=Lore,yellow,black].[/tab]
[tab=Minor Notes,white,black].[/tab][/tabset]

[googlefont=Germania One]Please make the changes I've noted above, and send me a Private Message. Upon receiving your message, and reviewing your changes, I will remove the Intervention. Thank you for coming to Mizahar, and I hope you enjoy writing here.

[size=150]Claymore[/size][/googlefont][/color]
[img]http://getpersonas-cdn.mozilla.net/static_json/6/8/107768/preview_large.jpg?1266687755[/img][/box][/center]
Liaison intervention
Claymore
CS Liaison

Words: 19999
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2012, 8:21 am
Race: Staff account
Office