crystos

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

crystos

Postby Crystos on March 21st, 2012, 8:34 pm

name: Crystos
race: kelvic (fennec fox)
birthday: 21 spring 408 av

physical description
hieght: 5"10'
weight: 150lbs
skin colour: light brownish colour sorta asian
eye: amber and the pupils are kinda ovalish
hair:short, cream colouring sorta like a fennec's fur

Crystos overall is nice but he doesnt really understand that stealing (among other things) is bad. He is also playful and fun loving. he is also very adaptive and agile and uses it both in play and in fights. He tends to sleep just about anywhere he can find. He isn't very picky. He's clever but his understanding of the subtleties of facial expressions aren't very good. eg. Someone could smile maliciously at him and crystos would be like 'oh he's friendly'. When he fights, he doesn't just coming in swinging or whatever you would call it... What would fit in that when concerning foxes? But his ability to take a hit is pretty low. He will never fight in fennec form unless he sees some sort of advantage to it. Which he rarely does. And also he only fights if he has to, mostly he just runs and hides.mostly he's nocturnal.

History:crystos grew up on the streets of yaheba stealing and begging to survive. His general escape plan generally involves some basic par kour when in human form or crawling through small spaceswhen in his fennec form. His begging usually involves being in his fennec form sitting in front of someone with food, staring at them with big doeful eyes and occasionally glancing at the food. (you have no idea how hard to resist that look is). He doesn't remember his parents.

Skills:
Acrobatics: 15
Larceny: 10
Climbing: 10
Running: 11
Hunting: 10
Begging: 5

Languages:
Fluent:shiber
Basic: common
Poor:

Possessions:
1 basic shirt
1 pair of basic pants
1 pair of basic shoes
1 water skin
1 back pack
1 razor
1 comb (bone)
1 brush
1 bar of soap
Food for a week
1 eating knife
1 flint and steel
heirloom: a metal tonfa

Lores
Lore of yaheba street plan
Lore of yaheba culture
Avoiding jackals
Guilt tripping
sensation of flying
Last edited by Crystos on May 9th, 2012, 1:59 am, edited 14 times in total.
hey, i wont be able to come on miz much at all over the summer. i have no access to wifi unless i go to a cafe with it, and i can't go on miz on grandmas comp (moms rules, not lack of comp abilities). so yeah sorry about that.
Crystos
Player

Words: 8460
Joined roleplay: March 19th, 2012, 12:01 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

crystos

Postby Crystos on May 9th, 2012, 2:01 am

Thread list
hey, i wont be able to come on miz much at all over the summer. i have no access to wifi unless i go to a cafe with it, and i can't go on miz on grandmas comp (moms rules, not lack of comp abilities). so yeah sorry about that.
Crystos
Player

Words: 8460
Joined roleplay: March 19th, 2012, 12:01 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet