[Suvan Sea AS Office] Nalu

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Nalu on April 7th, 2012, 7:53 pm

Nalu’s Office

Hello and welcome to my office. It's a hard knock life being a shark. However, I get to see everything that goes on in the Suvan Sea or at least hear about it. I will have a thread list and will be able to conjure up a quest for those that request it as well as do grades. The method for submitting a thread to be graded or a quest, please write a request on a piece of parchment, add a drop of blood, and dump it into the sea. I will smell your blood and find your request right quick.

Thread Requesting Protocol

Thread such as quests or Suvan Wide extended events will be posted in the forum. However, sometimes players want a more intimate moment with a shark. Well if you want a personal thread please submit a request using the format below. Hit select all and copy paste all of that into your post. First come is first serve.

NOTE! I reserve the right to turn down thread requests, however I will kindly give you a nudge to do a thread by yourself. I am not here to be your friend and personal XP milker cow. More details on that is in the code below.

Code: Select all
[framepic=http://i43.tinypic.com/o089wx.jpg][frametrans=black,1][color=Black]Your character and other characters that will be in play: Please list who is going to be in the thread here.

Please give a general theme for the thread: Action, Adventure, Conquest, Piracy, etc. Keep it short in this area please.

Please describe in detail what you want to achieve: What are your goals in this thread? I will not do a personal thread if it is just to attempt to boost your XP. I will however do a thread with you if you are doing it to further your character's story line. Please give about how long you want the thread to last Days wise, any specific events that are needed for your story line, or any other information you feel would be of good use to me. The more detail you give, the faster I'll be able to pump out a thread.
[/color][/frametrans][/framepic]

Thread Submission Guidelines For Grading

This is probably the most straight forward process.

Code: Select all
[framepic=http://i43.tinypic.com/o089wx.jpg][frametrans=black,1][color=Black]Your character and other characters that are within the thread: List here please

Please give a general want in Lore here: Lore is the harder part to me, so I like to see them first before I read the thread.

Please Link The Thread: Self explanatory. But if you do not know the code it is {url=www.whatever it is here}Thread Title{/url} Just make sure you use [ instead of {.

Please describe in detail what you want to achieve: Please give me some skills you'd like to receive. I put this last because I'll generally have an idea of what skills to give you. I'll compare my notes to yours.
[/color][/frametrans][/framepic]

Works In Progress

Insert work load here.
Nalu
Retired Staff

Words: 9186
Joined roleplay: April 7th, 2012, 4:11 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Liandra on April 25th, 2012, 3:37 pm

Hi there Nalu,

I'm wrapping up several threads that were semi abandoned by myself. Can you please reward whatever you feel is appropriate to all parties :) Just trying to get into my own, current groove.

Kylayia, Oh No! - Alexis Whitewave (Graded)
The Sea People Be Fishy - Bob Barton (Graded)
A Vibe Most Strange - Gabrielle Seawind
What the Tide Brings - Wrenmae (request some minor illness due to Blight)
Fruit of the Sea - Aluria

Thank you! And don't worry, I'll still be playing around!

Liandra is accepting any and all thread requests.
Liandra
Who Ya Gonna Call?

Words: 108927
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2011, 5:11 pm
Race: Charoda
Character sheet
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)