Stew Unites Scarred Souls (Ximal)

Over a bowl of stew, Cyllena becomes familiar with a man as scarred as she is.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built high in the massive branches of Taldera's bloodwood forest, The Spires is a city crafted by the peaceful and scholarly Jamoura. Considered a haven for scholars and sages Mizahar-wide, The Spires is a mecca of philosophy and science that draws people from far and wide with its promise of deeper thinking and higher reasoning.

Postby Cyllena Tarnarath on April 14th, 2012, 6:03 am

Oh the temptation, the challenge that was flowing there in the undercurrent of his words. Yeah a challenge was one thing you never wanted to issue with Cyllena, having grown up around a few brothers she had quickly learned never to back down from a challenge, well unless you knew you couldn’t win even if you tried with all your life. After all it was fun to accept challenges but not so smart to accept the clearly impossible ones. Thankfully for her this was not one of those dangerous or impossible challenges. “I see well maybe that can be quickly arranged.

Reaching out for a cup that had clearly been carved out of some kind of wood, Cyllena checked to see what was in it, and a bit glad to see that it had nothing but freshly poured water. Bringing the container to her lips, which for some reason always appeared to have a very light shade of lip-stain (lipstick) drawn over them, however they were just that natural coloring. Closing her eyes, as her lips enclosed around the lip of the cup, she tilted her head back a little causing her neck to elongate just a bit as her hair fell from her shoulders revealing what appeared to be the start of a scar near the collar of her blouse on the left side near her collar bone. Had she been free of the blouse’s material Ximal would have noticed that the scar started at the end of her collar bone, its spear like point directed toward her bosom, and then shot out back and over her shoulder’s peak. This was just one of many scars she had collected during her years of practice and training with her weapon of choice. After the water had finished its path down her throat the cup was slightly slammed down on the table’s surface top as Cy took to speaking again. “It’s difficult to live everywhere, especially after that thing that hit around the first of Spring.

Oh yes that was just the direction she had been hoping this man would take. While it might not end up totally them alone together relieving what stress the area and days had piled upon their bodies but at least she would get a bit of fun and companionship out of him for a few moments. Hell she might even get to make a relationship of friendship she could trust. Since lately with dangers growing stronger and more chaotic friends were a luxury not many could afford to lose. “I’m not afraid of a snake," She then slowly stood up, the hand, that had just been on his thigh and dangerously close to a real animal worth hunting and trapping, moved up to his bicep and as she moved around behind Ximal, Cyllena dragged her palm and fingers up and along his shoulder, stopping just a moment so she could lean over near his ear to whisper once more. “How about I show you a bit of how a Ravok woman likes to tend to such daily needs like a bath” Yes it was an invite to join her down by the washing stream if he really wanted to, which something in Cy’s gut told her he did but for some reason was holding back. Maybe it was because the mess hall was a bit to public for this man’s taste.

Leaving Ximal at the table to collect his things or rather collect himself, Cyllena took her dishes and washed them up before leaving the Mess Hall and headed over to where she had set up her tent. Pulling out a small bag that held her toiletries (comb, brush, razor and soap) along with a change of clothing and a piece of cloth that served as a towel for her, Cy then strolled to the stream for a bath she was sure she needed. Finding a spot along the bed of the running waterway, near a boulder where she could sit out on to sun dry, well would have if it had more sun in the area. Instead she placed her things upon the boulder’s smooth surface and then began to strip down before walking out into the water that had she been drunk or half asleep would have surely woken her right up.

Petch! That’s cold! She thought as she dunked herself under the waters quickly and then resurfaced, throwing her hair back and pushing some of the water out of the now darker locks with both of her hands. Nothing like a chill to bring a rosy tint to one’s skin and to calm the nerves… not that she was nervous but she was hoping the water might help her new acquaintance if he decided to join her that is. After all he could have still chosen to chicken out after she had left. Humming to herself she went ahead with her bathing ritual even if he did tuck tail and run.
Common Tongue: Speech, Thoughts
Locations: Pre-Spr 512 AV - Ravok; 1st-48th Spr 512 AV - Sunberth, 78th - 91st Spr 512 AV, The Spires
Cyllena Tarnarath
Player

Words: 21008
Joined roleplay: February 19th, 2012, 9:22 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Ximal on April 14th, 2012, 7:15 am

Xi's heart was beating at a rate that seemed almost inhuman to him, he'd never been like this as far as he knew. Oh but you have remember. Liro flashed the images of his previous experience with someone in-front of his eyes. Liro was the type of beast to play with others, break them and slowly make them his. Xi couldn't believe what was happening. As she spoke the words saying it could be arranged. What did she mean by that, What has he done, had he incited some sort of challenge. Xi didn't believe in challenges beyond attempting to convolute the truth to subjugate liro. Beatin the monster within him back he watched her. her hand reaching out slowly for a simple cup crafterd plainly but filled with water. She must have had a dry throat, because she didnt stop drinking it. Her slightly red lips curving around ad caressing the cup as she drank. The smooth motions of her throat rippling in her neck as she swallowed. Dear gods that's a long smooth neck. He couldn't help but follow down it as she drank. His eyes resting at the join of her collar bone to her throat Imagine the taste of that neck, the softness of the skin surrounding it. How easy it would be to choke the life from it you could....Hello, whats that look there, a scar. Liro was right and now Xi couldn't help himself his eyes trailed lower, wanting to race his touch along that smooth looking skin. The small scar protruded from the left hand side of her shirt, coating her collar bone, considerably darker in tone to the rest of her light skinned body. It was pronounced but not detracting. It accentuated her beauty. Her maturity, her skin became whiter against that mark. As he stared transfixed at her. The cup crashed into the table, knocking him out of his trance like state.

Almost as if giving him some respite from this visual entrapment. She changed to talk about living anywhere with the weather that hit on the first of spring. That storm. The largest he'd ever seen. He could still remember the falling sound as it thundered across the sky like a army marching. It's ranks stretching as far as the eye could see. Still he thought to respond as liro backed down a little at the prospect of her changing the subject. "Th-that storm was horrific, th-the worst one i've ever seen. I-i couldn't even begin to describe it, a-and the difficulty of re-rebuilding after it struck. Tr-tremnedous." Then out of nowhere as if to say, 'false respite'. She lashed at him with the reply of not being afraid of a snake. Damn his mind, damn it to hell. Why did he say that? Because i wanted you too, i wanted to see how far she would go. I pushed through your mouth and made you, and she took the bait. She's risen to my challenge. I will play this game, and you will play by my rules or i will have you rip those clothes off of her and take her in the middle of this hall. NOW LET ME OUT! I WANT TO DESTROY THIS ONE SLOWLY! SHE'S GOT THE RIGHT TYPE OF MIND TO BE CRUMPLED!

With out even noticing her soft hands had shot up his thigh, luckily he'd had it down the other side of his trousers other wise she would have been on it. His heart was not skipping beats as she slipped behind him, sliding her soft hand's up his body to his bicep. Her other hand moved from his chest over and around to his shoulder. As she whispered into his ear tauntingly , playfully. She was wanting him to come with her, he could feel his pulse quickening and liro leaping into command at the prospect of that. Xi had to literally fight off the rush of blood and the monster, within his head at the same time. It was almost overwhelming. He felt light headed as she slipped past him to wash her items. And slipped out of the hall. He sat dumb struck. And then the primal needs took over him. He shot up so fast the table flew back in reaction. Correcting it he practically threw his, bowl and spoon along with the cup into the cleaning bowl before gathering his things and heading out after her. He wrapped his axes within his cloak racing out after her. Tailing after her he just caught the back of her as she slid down towards the river. Slightly out of view he watched her strip her clothing. He was right she was beautiful but scarred, though the scars made her seem like she'd seen something more than she was letting on.

His hear thumping her slunk up behind her placing his items next to hers, as he slowly removed his own clothing. Before sauntering up behind her. His own body riddled with enough damage, to last him three lifetimes already. LIro was border line control As xi walked up behind her looking over her bare back himself completely exposed to the elements. He could feel his heart in his chest. Racing faster and faster as he spoke somewhat shakily more awestruck by her beauty than his own embarrassment. "Y-you know th-that arrangement you w-wanted. I-i-ibelive this could be i-it." This is a woman that has seen battles, she's probably got a mind as hard as stone, this will be a fun nut to crack. Now let me go, this is my area not your's. Still Xi held liro back it taking more of his effort than he would have liked. His skin was already so hot that as he stepped into the frigid waters he could barely feel it underfoot. He swathed into the water his mind now racing holding back liro, but as he stepped into the water he only ended up rising to his knees. He looked at her she was a lovely looking woman, and his brand on his chest soot out a bright red against the paleness of his skin, the seer vibrancy of it drowning out all other scars on his person. This was etched into his very soul or so it seemed.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Words: 949188
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Cyllena Tarnarath on April 14th, 2012, 8:53 am

Cyllena seemed to zone out for a moment as she thought back to that fateful day the storms had hit and where she had been during that chaos that had broken out over the seas. Shivering as she could still hear the screams of the passengers, along with the animalistic cries of the animals that had been placed either on the dock cause they were too big to be in the cargo hold or even those trapped inside the cages stacked up inside the belly of the ship that was doom the moment it left its home port in Ravok. If only Cyllena had had the sense to take to the land instead of the sea maybe she wouldn’t be living with the nightmares she now had. “Trust me some people are still trying to fight out the ‘demons’ it has created.” Her voice had dropped from teasing playful tone, to a tone that was clearly from a woman that was fighting the fear and pain the memories created within her every time they broke free to the surface. Cyllena quickly washed the look from her face as she looked up at Ximal, it was as if someone had just blown out a candle.

Using cupped hands, the slightly pale tanned woman was spreading the chilled clear liquid from the stream over her skin which was starting to sprout little bumps all over its surface, causing what peace like fuzz that covered her skin to stand up on end. She actually started to grow lost in the one enjoyment she had that could make her appear as the woman she was, yes Cyllena loved taking baths and letting the water wipe her as clean as she could possibly get. It often made her feel not only refreshed after a long ride or hard day’s work but it also made her feel as if her ‘sins’ had been wiped away leaving behind a clean slate upon her soul. Even if she knew deep down there would truly be no way to ever remove the marks that were upon her spiritual form.

Her hand stopped upon her right bicep as she felt that familiar warning of someone being behind her or rather approaching her from behind, which caused a rather bemused smirk to creep upon her lips, but she continued on with her hands smearing the water over her to see just how close her visitor would get. When she felt him stop with regrettably a bit of space between them, she looked over her shoulder pretending to be shocked to find him there. “Oh and here I thought you might have gone off to do some more supply lifting work.” Rotating around in the water, most of her form hidden beneath its rushing surface that was curving around their forms like crystal serpents crafted from magic.

Eyes seeming to be made from crushed agate stones pressed together into a ring slowly looked up toward the brand mark that seemed in the warrior’s eyes to have muddled his skin. “Rather must admit I’m glad you didn’t change your mind about spending some time with me.” Words parted her mouth as her fingers reached out to trace the lines of the brand-mark. To her though it was once the mark of a slave it had a rather beautiful or rather attractive quality to it.

Suddenly an image of her lying beside this man within the darkness of a room or tent filtered into her thoughts. She could see herself curled up beside him, a leg draped over a muscular thigh, one arm crocked under her head to support it, while the other arm was almost protectively resting upon his chest and abdomen. Her lips mere inches from that very mark he clearly sought to hide from public eyes, and then oh so tough and battle worn Cyllena suddenly as soft as a kitten pressing her lips upon the red lines of the wings, making sure to cover every inch of the design with her presences. Shaking the thought from her mind, Cyllena came back to find her gaze had been cast downward when the vision had invaded her mind. “So um… care to help a girl out with her back?

Turning around she pulled her long now rather wave ridden locks around the nape of her neck and held it out of the way over her right shoulder. This of course showed to Ximal what she had meant by a scarred body. There were age faded or rather lighter marks from the training she had undergone with her father and brothers, but on top of these were marks that were clearly fresher from a more recent event. A ship wreck where pieces of wood and metal had been thrown against her until she had been knocked unconscious and thus swept over the side of the ship through a busted guard railing. The largest scar ran almost the full length of her spine a gift from one of her marks during a job back when she had just been starting out as a new face to the Mercenary game.
Locations: Pre-Spr 512 AV - Ravok; 1st-48th Spr 512 AV - Sunberth, 78th - 91st Spr 512 AV, The Spires
Cyllena Tarnarath
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Ximal on April 14th, 2012, 9:57 am

Xi could feel Liro pulling at his mind, tearing ripping forcing his way through as he stared at her in awe. his mind running blank, the words frozen in his mouth. Even the cold winds, could barely be felt is was emanating that much heat. He stepped closer, slowly taking precaution that he was allowed too. He now felt liro snap to control locking Xi out. He couldn't help but feel himself faltering. Xi now strained to get back the control. With Liro now in control, his heart slowed, the heat dipped and the aura of emotion he felt and exerted went dry. As her hands lifted slowly to trace where her eyes were staring. The mark, the Winged axe that adorned his chest. His badge of honour, he wore it as such. Xi used it as an excuse, to hide and act bashful. Under liros control the whole of his body became more taught yet more relaxed. The trickles of madness fell into his eyes again. those eyes. eyes of powdered sapphires mixed with tar. His trickles of madness sparking them to life with a shine all it's own. He followed his eyes straight to hers. He eyes of blue, soft yet steely. Resolve. Hardened, eyes that said more of that they had seen than anything else she had. Each scar may have tolda different tale, but her eyes told the full story. Let me know your secrets let me see what your ryes hold what harsh events those eyes hide, those solid eyes, wilful. Full of resolve. Let me break it, let me be the one to tear down that iron wall of defence you've walled your self in. Smash the looking glass you call your mind. And put the pieces back together in my design. Let my madness consume every part of you.

Her hands lifted to trace the out line of that badge of honour, a small grin raced across his lips. Her touch was gentle, light, but her hands were some what rough. The hands of a fighter? No, A warrior. Oh joy another. Liro enjoyed decimating the minds of those whose heads were strong. Who had wills of iron. And fighters were hs favourite prey, strong enough to provide a challenge but not hard enough to cause him to strain. Every fighter had a single memory or event that broke them. And his game was making them falter at that point. Lifting his hand up to run his fingers lightly over hers, the rough skin of his well worn hands trailing over the lightness of her touch with a similarly light one. He spoke slowly answering her minus the inflection in his voice it was more calm, honeyed, soothing. The flush receding from his face.
"Perhaps, i may have moved more boxes if i hadnt lose my mind in your eyes? And your glad i haven't changed my mind? How could i, when somebody both beautiful and interesting shows, i cannot deter myself from them. I must know more about them."

Striding forwards the water now running around his waist, instead of just covering his hips, she asked him to help with her back. She spun to reveal a myriad f scars across her back. Each one different but one standing out amongst them all. A single unbroken line trailing down her spine. This gave him pause for thought, what could have caused it, what might have been it' s cause? Still right now he was fixed as to what he would do. Trailing a single finger down her back along the length of that scar he took his other hand to reach for the soap she had brought with him. Lathering his hands he smoothed them across the soft, scarred bumpy yet supple expanse of her back. Gently smoothing over the lighter scars, possibly still slightly tender. His smile widened a little as he ran his hands over her shoulders a little. Trickleing his finger tips over them. So Cyllena, hows this for a touch or would you prefer a stronger one ? Tender scars must be treated gently lest they form into even deeper ones. Some if mistreated can even scar the soul." Rinsing his hands ion the cool water he smoothed his hands down her back cupping the soapy froth and pulling it off. LIghtly scraping ehr back clean with his hands edges. Every time he cleaned off more he rinsed his hands in the cool water. And then drew him self closer millimetre by millimetre. Until he could feel the warmth emanating off of her body. Smell the flowers in her hair. His hunting ground was times like this, and this was suppressing Xi wonderfully. The blank slate of an aura let forth now a eruption of the trickles of madness he felt. The true pull and call of liro. madness. Sheer madness. Bringing himself to that point took no effort. His taunting yet alluring tone now rising in his voice now spoke with an almost daring tone. "Hows that feel? If if feelt cleaner perhaps i should wash your front as well ? Or would that be over stepping the bonds of familiarity ?" A well spoken monster is still a monster, but she had yet to realize this. She was dealing with a creature that had no morals, no cares, no worries. He was in this to satisfy his own disires. And his own simple pleasures. His dark black blue eyes, tickling their own beads of madness now looked at her naked back and, examined each scar, some faded some fresh. Some long since gotten and forgotten. Sitll each one told a story, and until he could get his gaze to her eyes again, he would read her back like the novel that it was.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Cyllena Tarnarath on April 14th, 2012, 10:33 pm

Something was different about Ximal, Cyllena wouldn’t have been a good mercenary if she wasn’t able to notice small details like the fact that suddenly his tone in his voice changed, and the biggest thing was that his stuttering was suddenly missing from his sentences. A peaked eyebrow over her right eye was really the only sign that revealed she had gotten the feeling something was up or wrong with her bathing companion or was it guest? Alas beside the arching of her brow, Cy said nothing or did anything else to give away her little puzzlement as to the change in the giant. Instead she smiled at him as her fingers returned to the brand mark on his pectoral muscle. “Well then what is it you wish to know about me? Other than what I look like without my clothing that is.

With her back to him, she was putting a lot of trust in this man to not suddenly produce a dagger to be plunged into her kidneys or liver, Cyllena rarely turned her back to anyone. There had only been one other man and well last she had seen he had been off rubbing bellies with a Kelvic with a lioness. At least that had been the rumors floating around the CE camp back in Sunberth before the trip for the Spires had taken off. Mentally shaking the anger toward Cade from her thoughts, Cy instead focused on the tension that was slowly being rubbed and scrubbed from her shoulders and spinal area. Oh if only there had been some time to visit the hot springs back in Sunberth, or if only there had been hot springs around the Spires, the woman could so use a soak under hot water or even a damn good massage from a set of strong hands.

When asked how his touch was, Cy smiled before looking over her shoulder back into his eyes darker then the rarest agate of the depths of the sea. “It feels good I must admit, though you need not worry about me breaking. A woman from Ravok are made of stronger stuff then others.” She never remarked about the scars upon one’s soul, for Cyllena knew if she thought about that then the nightmarish memories would return, and well she just wasn’t ready to let someone else see her dealing with those just yet… if ever.

Laughing, she leaned back against his chest, her head arching back a bit so that she was peering at an angle and upward. “We are both adults and understand how primal needs work. It’s not like you’re expecting a ring upon my hand or anything else then maybe a single time to relieve a bit of tension of a sexual nature. Besides who am I to stop someone that wishes to help a fellow person with a relaxing bath. Of course if you get my front then I get to return the ‘favor’” She grinned before winking at him as she waited to see what other ideas Ximal or rather Liro (though she didn’t know the new ‘persona’s’ name) had in store for her. But in her mind she knew that she wanted at least one good tumble with the pit warrior.
Cyllena Tarnarath
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Ximal on April 15th, 2012, 12:45 am

LIro smiled a contained Xi, struggling within to get back out whilst he enjoyed his time with her. Letting her fingers still fitter away over his branding badge of honour. He let the deep darkness of his eyes study her steely ones. His all-consuming eyes missing nothing, deep behind that iron curtain he could see cracks, but what cracks? Cracks of sadness? Cracks of Anger? Cracks of a memory long distant? Or a fairly now one? Looking into her eyes, her steely blue eyes. He could find his way into her mind, he just needed to press on those cracks. As her fingers brushed the brand, he let a small smile one of smooth and light confidence wash over his face lightly not too strongly to give off an air of being smug. He spoke replying to her question of what her wanted besides to see the smooth supple curves of her scarred novel of a body. He let his lips part slowly his voice more soothing anf warm than before. "I'd like to see the woman behind the scars as i do now. The scars tell a story each one, but the eyes. Ah the eyes are the windows to the mind. Study them long enough and you can find the true person beneath the exterior. Perhaps i just want to see the true person. Not just the iron willed warrior that she has become?" He would chip away at that steel castle, slowly, painstakingly. It was his nature, his joy, his one purpose. To break down the walls of her mind, and then rebuild the fort stronger but to let himself always be able to slide back in.

He slowly repeated the precess upon her back again just to be sure. He wanted her calm, relaxed, tension free. Before he started to break open her mind pull apart the strands of her will. To unfurl the tapestry that was her integrity. Set alight the the dormant anger. And rouse her primal beast within. Only when he had sewn the seeds of his madness would h be content. Then her comment about ravokian women being made of tougher stuff. He did his best to hold back his laughter and his happiness. Finally a challenge worthy of my skill. Though i did not expect her to how this much will, playful yet resolute, knowing yet able to listen. This will be an interesting venture. Cracking his fingers he began to run his hands over her back smoothly, no soap this time. This was purely for him to get a good feel of the contours and curves of her back. Running his hands slowly over her smooth skin rough sparely through the scars, but still it had a an allure too it. Running his hands over he shoulders slowly and down her arms. He could feel every muscle on her. Every contour of her, every minute curve contained within that body.

Suddenly laughter but not harsh, grating, cold, hurtful laugh he was used too. No this was warm, heartfelt, happy, playful. As if she was somewhere far away. Listening to her speak looking down into those resolute but not unyielding eyes he let a small smile of devilish fun and playfull arrogance. The smile appeared through her words but his eyes still conveyed that trickle of madness that he was so used to letting creep into them. Then his lips parted to let his now unadorned and somewhat equally playful voice comeback towards her. That is true we are both adults, and we both do understand how primal needs work." Just some of us better then others and know how to trigger the right ones at the right time. A single time ? After that one time who knows perhaps i could become addicted to the softness of your skin, the mysteries behind these scars. And perhaps i might even like the woman behind all this? Slowly slowly catchy monkey. His tone changed to a more coy and challenging one as he spoke the last few sentences. "That seems a fair trade, Though i hope you find everything upon my front to be towards your linking? After all cold water isnt really a mans best friend is it? Now he was toying with her, every time he'd set forth some sort of challenge she had risen too it. Taken the leap of faith if you will. Jumped in head long and hoped that it would have paid off. But through noticing this, he'd now set his own series of traps, with just the challenging tone of his voice.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Cyllena Tarnarath on April 15th, 2012, 12:46 pm

I'd like to see the woman behind the scars as I do now. The scars tell a story each one, but the eyes. Ah the eyes are the windows to the mind. Study them long enough and you can find the true person beneath the exterior. Perhaps I just want to see the true person. Not just the iron willed warrior that she has become?

The woman behind the scars? She wasn’t so sure just what he meant by that given she had never been one to go too deep into thinking, not because it hurt like it did some people clearly, but because Cyllena was sure that over thinking things could lead to dangerous actions or even more dangerous thoughts. It was bad enough her mind was as chaotic as it was already, she didn’t need help by thinking about who she was beyond what she presented the world. Oh sure there were things she did when alone, like spending time among a meadow of flowers while Soturi grazed upon the fresh tender shoots of new spring grasses, or sitting upon a boulder and watching the sun set along the horizon that over looked either a cliff, a body of water like a lake or the sea, but beyond a few private things that brought her peace, Cyllena wasn’t sure there was much more to her then the warrior she was. “You might be disappointed then, as that might be all there is underneath those scars and eyes as you say.

His touch sent another shiver through her body; it was as if he was trying to memorize every line of her body. Like he might end up going and painting her upon a canvas later and wished to have a very detailed image of her in his mind. Then again maybe he wished to have a memory for later on, after all not everyone had time to mingle with another person for stress relief. Whatever the reason, Cy couldn’t help but close her eyes and just stand there allowing him the time he wanted to explore the slopes, valleys and hills of her slender yet lean figure. After all she too would be doing such memorizing soon.

That is true we are both adults, and we both do understand how primal needs work. A single time? After that one time who knows perhaps I could become addicted to the softness of your skin, the mysteries behind these scars. And perhaps I might even like the woman behind all this? That seems a fair trade, though I hope you find everything upon my front to be towards your liking? After all cold water isn’t really a man’s best friend is it?

Reaching behind Ximal’s massive trunk of a tree form for the soap that had been returned to the surface of the stone behind them both, Cyllena began to return the favor of a rub down, though unlike where Ximal had started, the Ravok born and bred was starting with the part of him that was facing her. His front. Lathering up her hands, she placed them first up on his shoulders, working the suds into his skin moving down his arms before returning to the location upon his chest. Fingers were spread out and then back in like miniature fans of a lady of the court being opened and closed in a teasing manner. She continued her work down his abs and then under the water as her head tilted up so she might watch his facial expressions. After all she wanted to make sure he was enjoying this as much as she had enjoyed his administrations to her backside. “No need to worry about that, I’m sure we can figure out how to warm the both of us up after we are free of the crisp refreshing waters” Oh yes she could already think of some things already.
Cyllena Tarnarath
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Ximal on April 15th, 2012, 1:49 pm

Liros eyes, those black pits of deep thought and ever watchful stares. Eyes that could pick apart a mountain of steel's defence, watch to see who was the most likely person to start a bar fight. Were now studying the steely gemstone eyes of this woman before him. He was profiling her, every set of words probing deeper and deeper into the depths of her mind. To see just how far he had to push to start hammering at that defence, that steel wall, the iron curtain this hid her true self. He could chip away fro days, before actually getting anywhere. But give him fifteen chimes, with a woman in this state, where their only armour was their mind. He could break that wall and watch the flood gates spill open. When they had nothing to hide, they felt their strongest. Though their mind was at it's most fragile, weak willed people often broke under conditions like this. But those of strength of mind could prevail. LIro had no such forlorn thoughts of hiding nor being broken into, no morals, not shame, no cares. He had no need of armour as hiss mind was already smashed. Broken to pieces, and every mental conquest he made gave him another piece to add to that puzzle that he called his mind. Still in those steely gemstone eyes, he was now peering into, it was as if he could see a reflection if his own mind. More stable though, with by far fewer cracks and missing pieces. Though every guise every piece of her that she'd layered over her fragile self would soon be stripped free. He would make sure of that. A small sly smile crept onto his face as she said the fact he might be disappointed at what was beneath the scars and her eyes. His eyes narrowed a little into some what of a thoughtful yet cheeky guise. as he spoke with a lucrative and sly, but warm and vaguely alluring tone. "Maybe it's me, I'm just crazy but everyone has more to them than meets the eye. Even buried beneath the surface, though most don't like to dig up that side of themselves. Most cant bear to see what they've become as compared to how they were. But those of the strongest wills often pull up their past selves to ask if their happy with their current self. And if their not, then they change. But they need to find that self first." Now elts see if her visage, her barricades, her façade, her defences fall. If she pulls up her old self, her attention will be split. Most cant bare to see what they've become but there are some rare ones who had nothing else to go back too. Liro was one of those who did not care about how they were before. As he was nothing before.

As he let his hands corral around her back, finding all the points he could exploit later on. The fresh scars, the old and faded ones. the deep, the shallow, and the soul-shearing. The one long cut along her back probably was to her what his brand was to him. A reminder, a tell tale sign of what had happened to her, who she was, what she was. But it was also probably her driving force. The thing that allowed her to be her, what made her into this steely warrior. Every piece of her back was now memorized by him. He could merely place his hand and find what he'd been after, as his hands trailed beneath the water to attempt to feel the curves of her hips she spun around in his grasp. Still hi hands were on her hips but this was some thing he had not expected. Bold, brave, and some what refreshing. To finally see a woman of will who was not afraid of herself. Not sparing with herself She's piqued liro's interest. She'd roused the monster from his slumber, and brought him into a game. The chessboard set, it was her move. Oh and she made it. Trailing her hands softly along his shoulders, down the arms that could break bones, with hands as soft and light as feathers. It was as if he was stone and she was cloth. attempting to polish him. Make him shine, when all she was doing was rearranging the dirt, though as her hands ran down his chest, his slow unmoving heartbeat barely inflected by her touches. He took pleasure in this game she'd set. In the chess match she'd laid on. she's opened boldly. And as her hands sank beneath the water, it became apparent how bold a move she had made. The expression on his face shifted vaguely but not much from the predatory smile that he'd now lied upon it. A small look of slight shock as her hands went low, but little else prying at his face. As he took his eyes down her chest to her waist. yet more scars to present himself an innate description over her. His hands traced around her front lightly beneath the water, low but not that low. Bringing his hand out of the water like the limbs of a mighty oak he traced over her stomach gently just gliding his finger tips over the scars that adorned her body. even as his hands lightly rose over and around her chest. He was studying her. Prising and teasing tid-bits of information from her. He now brought his gaze back up to her eyes, he listened to her smooth and almost cheeky voice. Parting his own lips he spoke slowly, slyly, challenging and almost inviting. Oh? And to what extent could you push? How far would we warm up? Would it be to the point where we feel comfortable or to the point we cause the water in the air to drip off of the walls? And these waters are crisp. Though they let me see, i prefer to keep my attention towards the things which first captivated my attention. Those pristine eyes, those pools of illuminated shining agate. The mirrored stones, both resolute and beautiful."

You wish to play this game, you've made your move. Bold but not strong. Brave but careless, you play to the others weakness first instead of building up to it, rookie mistake. Now you see how a predator begins his game. And his opening gambit. Trailing one of his rough stony hands down her side lightly he pulled her a little closer whilst taking his other hand to behind her neck. Letting the all devouring darkness of his eyes to meet the illuminated will of her own. He held his gaze into them as he softly rolled his hand back up her front. Taking his moments carefully, lingering over delicate spots, just long enough to give sensation, not pain. He could even smell the stew from earlier upon her breath still. It was clear that he had no interest in cleansing her front now. He had just wanted her to turn so her could let the trickles of his own resolute madness to flow into her eyes. To start their chipping at the wall that was her shield, who she was. Now he had her, now the fun began. Now i can start this game, lets see who comes out the victor my dear. Your opening was bold, but mine is strong.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes