Crivus

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Crivus

Postby Crivus on April 15th, 2012, 4:44 am

Name:crivus
Race: kelvic (melanistic jaguar)
Physical description
Height: 5"8'
Weight: 168lbs
Build: lithe but well muscled
Eyes: golden yellow, slitted
Hair: glossy black, wears in bangs over his face
clothing: baggy pants, loose short sleeved shirt;
Last edited by Crivus on April 26th, 2012, 12:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
hey, i wont be able to come on miz much at all over the summer. i have no access to wifi unless i go to a cafe with it, and i can't go on miz on grandmas comp (moms rules, not lack of comp abilities). so yeah sorry about that.
Crivus
Player

Words: 7327
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2012, 4:12 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Crivus

Postby Crivus on April 15th, 2012, 5:00 am

Character concept
Crivus can be short tempered if you touch his belongings or hurt his friends, but can be kind and helpful when treated well. He often goes out hunting for food but also finds it relaxing to some extent. He will fight anyone who challenges him in any way or even if they just annoy him too much. But ge doesn't see fighting as something he likes, it's just the only way he knows how to deal with a problem. But he also likes to make people happy and he is good at laughing at himself and his mistakes. But his jokes can often be taken the wrong way and cause a fight. He doesn't like lazy people or people who are really full of themselves. He often likes to climb up to high places, but Noone really knows why. He has never told anyone, nor does he feel the need to. He currently is in zeltiva.
Last edited by Crivus on April 19th, 2012, 8:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
hey, i wont be able to come on miz much at all over the summer. i have no access to wifi unless i go to a cafe with it, and i can't go on miz on grandmas comp (moms rules, not lack of comp abilities). so yeah sorry about that.
Crivus
Player

Character sheet

Crivus

Postby Crivus on April 15th, 2012, 5:13 am

History
Crivus had been born into slavery and was beaten, locked up and treated badly in general. His owner was a stuck up prick who was also very vain. Crivus was spirited and wouldn't let the woman break his spirit. one day, crivus had a stroke of luck to have a rather short tempered guard watching him. crivus taunted the man until the man decided to teach this slave a lesson. he opened the door to get to crivus, but crivus tackled the man out of the way. crivus ran with the guard chasing him, calling out to get someone to help him catch crivus, but they were too slow to react to catch him but there were some close calls. the only reason crivus didn't attack and kill the man is because of the slave collar and the fact that like this, he wouldn't stand a chance against an armoured man. when he got out, it was night and crivus hid in the shadows to lose his pursuers. He has travelled a while, looking for a place to call home. He has had some interesting encounters so far. recently he came to the zeltiva outskirts.
Last edited by Crivus on April 20th, 2012, 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crivus
Player

Character sheet

Crivus

Postby Crivus on April 15th, 2012, 5:31 am

Skills
Hunting:10
Kwan dao: 15
Wilderness survival: 10
Tracking: 5
Camouflage:5
Climbing: 5
Stealth: 5
Observation:5
Last edited by Crivus on April 20th, 2012, 1:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Crivus
Player

Character sheet

Crivus

Postby Crivus on April 15th, 2012, 5:37 am

Lores
Lore of shelter building
Lore of non-poisonous animals of sylira region
Last edited by Crivus on April 20th, 2012, 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Crivus
Player

Character sheet

Crivus

Postby Crivus on April 15th, 2012, 5:48 am

Possesions
1 pair of loose pants
1 loose shirt
1 waterskin
1 back pack
1 brush
1 comb
1 razor
1 bar of soap
1 eating knife
1 flint and steel
Hierloom: Kwan dao
Last edited by Crivus on April 20th, 2012, 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crivus
Player

Character sheet

Crivus

Postby Crivus on April 15th, 2012, 5:50 am

Ledger
100gm
+500gm for no housing
Total: 600
Crivus
Player

Character sheet

Crivus

Postby Crivus on April 15th, 2012, 7:55 am

Languages
Fluent: common
Basic:
Poor:
Crivus
Player

Character sheet