The meeting of three people. [Kennen. Dallisetria] [Done]

The three people are walking in the park. What will they be? Friends or enemies?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

The meeting of three people. [Kennen. Dallisetria]

Postby Kennen on April 21st, 2012, 12:55 am

He would blink in surprise as one of the females crouches down into his field of view. This was definitely not how women acted, especially towards him. And they were being so friendly. He wouldn't even try to resist as his head and pushed back and up to look ahead. "Umm, your a kelvic? i haven't actually met one. I mean i know of them, i studied them but meeting one in person? Is it true, can you change? And into what animal?"

He'd smile slightly as he see's Dall race off and bring mishani flowers. So if they didn't already know each other, than this one must have a crush on the other. Bringing flowers is a very romantic thing, or so I've read. But, the question put him off guard. What were we going to do? He was never part of a group, and suddenly it seemed he was going to be thrust into one whether or not he wished it. Giving a polite smile he'd chuckle somewhat "Umm, well. We could read a book."

"Umm, but that's more of a solo activity isn't it? Well. I'm a scholar, so i'm not sure how much fun i'll be for you two. Why don't you two go play, and i'll record it?"
Kennen
Player

Words: 11798
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2012, 1:40 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Dallisetria on April 21st, 2012, 1:20 am

Dallisetria raised an eyebrow at Kennen, and his peculiar expression. She laughed, after a moment. "First of all, I'm straight." she started laughing hysterically. It was obvious he'd thought she had feelings for Mish, after she'd gotten her some flowers. "I don't read," she said blankly after a moment. More importantly, she wanted to say, I don't know how, but she didn't. After a moment, she grinned. He hadn't met a Kelvic before? "Well, now you have," she said, referring to his earlier statement. "I can change into an ocelot. Want to see?" she said excitedly, now. She started stripping off her clothes. first, she took off her longbow and her arrows, unhooking the latch and then setting it on the ground lightly, gently. Then she took off her leather jacket, and her shirt, pants, everything until she was completely nude. "Wait, wait, wait for it..." it took a few moments for a quick light, and then, in moments, she was indeed a small feline ocelot. Her ears twitched, her tail swaying, and her big golden eyes looking up at Mish and Kennen. She wanted to ask, "You like?" but she knew if she did, they would only hear a meow. She did anyway, so they could hear her. And then she stood up, and walked in circles, showing off her pelt that so many ocelots had been hunted for. She purred, and then sat back down, waiting for a response.
Aaaand I'm back. <3
Dallisetria
When I'm not hiding, you'll know.

Words: 39128
Joined roleplay: April 20th, 2012, 6:20 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Mishani Vita on April 21st, 2012, 1:29 am

Mishani was absolutely confused. she had been making her hair look good and didn't hear their conversation at all.She starred at them both, first looking down at the little ocelot. She hadn't seen one before, and she was amazed to see a Kelvic in person. "Oh my gosh, that's so amazing. I wish i would be a Kelvic too. " She sighed swaying her hand up and down twice, then looking around.

"So, Kennen. You're a scholar? Does that mean you don't usually communicate with other humans? Not to be mean, but i think that you seem a little shy around us." She had so many questions, because she always wanted to read books and study, but the nature took her away from them. So now was the good opportunity to ask. But if she asked too much, she would be crazy. That one thing she knew about life. And guys don't like much questions. Books. They teach everything.

She lookd back down at the Kelvic, still thinking of how to be able to transform to an animal. But still concentrating to the thing she asked Kennen.
Mishani Vita
Songbird

Words: 28401
Joined roleplay: April 16th, 2012, 5:20 pm
Character sheet

Postby Kennen on April 21st, 2012, 1:57 am

As she started stripping Kennen would turn a beat red, his eye's going wide. "wha, what are you doing?" He would avert his eye's as he sputters. This was way to odd. There was a flash of light and as he looked back the woman was gone, and in her place stood an ocelot. He had known it would happen that way, but still. A woman stripping in front of him was just to much. He wanted to socialize but this was all to much.

He would slowly back away from the pair, bowing his head repeatedly, "Um, excuse me. i just remembered i have places to be. Umm, perhaps we'll see each other around yes?" His face was still red, having had the image of the naked woman burned in his head. It didn't help that it was the first naked person he'd seen period, besides himself.
Kennen
Player

Character sheet

Postby Dallisetria on April 21st, 2012, 2:06 am

"No!" she screamed, still an ocelot. The sudden change had made her very hungry, but now she was upset. It was her fault he was leaving! She changed back, and even though she wasn't wearing clothes, she was going to go get him back. She pointed at Ken, then at Mish. She decided it may be awkward for him if she wasn't wearing anything, so she slipped on her tank top, and her Shorts. She had no time with her leather jacket or shoes. "Mish, get my stuff and follow me!" and then she started chasing Kennen down. Sense he was just fast walking, it wasn't too hard, but it appeared that he was about to start running. Dallisetria was a very good sprinter, which meant she was fast. She tackled him, and when she did, tears were streaming down her face from both the cold wind, and her guilt from doing that without permission. "I'm so sorry! But don't run away! I won't do it again, I promise! And look, look, I'm wearing clothes!" she started sniffling. "I didn't mean to scare you away. It's just that, that," she sniffled again, and said, more quietly as she backed off of him, stood up and offered a hand, "I thought you would like to see me change. You said that you're a scholar, and that you'd never seen or met a Kelvic in person. And so I thought, 'why not?' and then I changed. And it in my head I thought it might of been educational value for you to experience viewing it yourself, and the whole time I was stripping down to change I didn't think about whether or not I would disturb you by letting you see me," she coughed and sniffled again, and then cried out, "naaaaaaakeeeeed!"
Aaaand I'm back. <3
Dallisetria

Character sheet

Postby Mishani Vita on April 21st, 2012, 2:20 am

Mish was confused. Once again, she had no idea what she heard. What was wrong in a naked wom- Oh right. He was a guy. She facepalmed. How could she be so stupid. She picked up Dall's clothes from the ground and shook off them a little. Then she started to follow the two peoples. Humming and little singing involved, she slowly walked down the road, hoping to not see anything too dramatic.

"Down by the reed, the people sing small candles light up in the night. One is poor, one is rich. Both still missing their loved. But if i live for another day, i promise you. That everything is possible for me, if i have yo-" She stopped singing when she came to her friends. Dall was crying and Mish pulled a sad face for her. Then she looked at Kennen. He was still upset, yes. But not as badly, she thought.

"I brought you things. I hope there's everything or I'll have to go back." She tried to sound cheery, but thinking of this small scene made her a little sad. But Kelvics were Kelvics, no? They usually do that stuff before they transform. It was natural. But guys aren't really normal around nude women, either. Try to decide which one is right, then. "So did you come to an agreement or should i talk or should i just be quiet and back off?" She asked too many questions again, but she wasn't really comfortable with these things. So she took a step back and stood there, with her hands behind her back, wagging from side to side.
Mishani Vita
Songbird

Character sheet

Postby Kennen on April 21st, 2012, 2:31 am

He had managed to turn around and start off, putting distance between him and the women. All he wanted was to go. He had had enough of experiencing the city. We're all women that lived in Riverfall like this? If so, he'd just have to avoid them all. He had just decided that he was far enough away to start running when something hit him in his back and he went down. He landed hard, his hands having thrown out in front of him to catch him and his wrist snapping under the sudden impact.

He would cry out in pain as the sudden flare of pain runs up his arm. This was excruciating, but what had caused it? As he struggled underneath the weight, he heard the girls voice again. She had attacked him? For leaving? It really was a test and he had failed it. Cradling his arm as he sits up he would blink back tears. He wasn't listening to her go on, or the other girl who came up. His arm was broken, and he hadn't taken the medicinal classes offered at the university. He had no idea what to do, but he knew enough to realize that he had to get help. Besides, if he didn't he was sure he'd pass out due to the pain.

As he bites his lip he would look up at the girl on top of him, and then at the other one "Please...please just leave me alone. I, i think you broke my wrist."
Kennen
Player

Character sheet

Postby Dallisetria on April 21st, 2012, 2:42 am

"Ohhh!" she started bawling now. "I'm so sorry! I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to break your wrist! I was just wanting to apologize!" then, suddenly, she thought for a moment. She stood up unsteadily, and then walked over to where Mish was standing. She took an arrow from her pack, mumbling her thank you to Mish for getting it for her, got her jacket, and ripped off one of the sleeves. She walked back over to Kennen, and then she bent down. It took a moment, but she was strong enough to rip the arrowhead off her arrow, and then she put it up against his arm and wrist, like a splint. She wrapped her leather jacket's sleeve around the splint and the arm, and tied it firmly, but not too tight so the blood would stop circulating. She nearly started bawling again, but she didn't. She held back all of the sniffles, and tried to regulate her breathing. "I'm sorry." she whispered again. "I'll just go now." she stood up, and grabbed her jacket(which now only had one sleeve), put on her boots, grabbed her longbow and her arrows, and then started walking away. She knew that she should have been staying there, but he seemed to want to get away from her as fast as possible. So she was making it as fast as she could. But if she were running, she'd probably hurt herself, so she just walked.
Aaaand I'm back. <3
Dallisetria

Character sheet

Postby Mishani Vita on April 21st, 2012, 2:53 am

So there she was. Standing stupidly, doing nothing. Afraid to talk, afraid to move. She looked at Kennen's wrist, then to his face, then she just thought nothing. She should get him somewhere. Like a hospital or something. She wanted to help him, but she was told to leave him alone. She couldn't break a promise with a 'please'. That was just the way she was. It was her way.

She looked left and right, then she saw her birdcage with her two precious singing birds. It was just that house she kept the birds at. Under a thing silky blanket she found a long time ago. She trotted to them, opened the cage and took the blue tiny birds and spoke something to it. Not that she was a master falconeer or birdkeeper, but she knew how to handle them. She shut the cage and walked to Kennen, put the bird in front of him and hummed something. The bird mimicked her and started to chirp a high tone chirp, but still soft enough.

She said nothing. She just smiled and backed away again. Sat down on the ground some feet away and looked at him.
Mishani Vita
Songbird

Character sheet

Postby Kennen on April 21st, 2012, 1:19 pm

Gah! Why couldn't the woman see he just wanted to be alone? She was grabbing an arrow. What was she planning on doing with that? He hadn't taken any medicine classes, but he was sure that stabbing someone with an arrow isn't how you fix a broken wrist. But wait, what was going on? He had stopped paying attention and was focusing on the pain, when suddenly something was touching his wrist.

He was seconds away from breaking down and crying when the moving of his wrist stopped. When he looked down he saw the very crude splint the woman had put around his wrist. Well, perhaps he had been to critical of her. But, he wasn't going to admit that now. Besides, it was her fault he had hurt his wrist, she should be the one to fix it. However, his wrist still hurt a lot. Perhaps she hadn't set it correctly. He would still go visit a medic of some kind after this.

It was just as he was about to push himself up when the other woman placed a bird in front of him. It was exquisite. And it was singing, for him. Perhaps he really was overreacting. But, what was he supposed to do? He wanted to mark down what he could find out about the bird but he couldn't do that like this. "Um. Tha-thank you." His voice would be quiet and strained, "Perhaps you and your bird would like to talk another time. I'm going to go to a medic." He wouldn't even comment towards the other woman, walking away.
Kennen
Player

Character sheet

PreviousNext