A Meeting Just Two Days After the First[Mishani]

Spring 512, Day 50, Just Outside Riverfall Gates

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Postby Dallisetria on April 22nd, 2012, 7:07 pm

She sighed, looked down at her feet, eyes closed, and shook her head. She then turned to Mishani, and pressed her hands gently against her friend's face, where the scars were. She looked up, and forced a smile. "Hey, girl. You're a toughie, huh." she laughed a little bit, and then grabbed Mishani by the shoulders, and pulled her into a hug. "It's fine, you're still here, aren't you?" after the short hug, she pulled back, turned, and started walking back to the forest. "My fault for asking. Forget this just happened, huh?" she said, as she looked over her shoulder and grinned.

She held out her hand behind her, as if requesting for Mishani to take it in a friendly way. "They aren't gonna get you while I'm here, dear." she was no longer scared. If she saw those canines, they would... she would... "I'll forever keep you save. If you need me ever, just..." she trailed off. "We're going to have to think of a signal." she laughed.
Aaaand I'm back. <3
Dallisetria
When I'm not hiding, you'll know.

Words: 39128
Joined roleplay: April 20th, 2012, 6:20 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Mishani Vita on April 23rd, 2012, 2:08 pm

Mishani was surprised that Dall didn't laugh at her story. Many people did, and called her a liar too. But the Kelvic didn't do that. Misha was happy about it and trotted after Dal. She took her hand and grinned. "I'm just not comfortable in telling people about that. They usually take it as bullcrap and laugh at me. So i just tell people that i fell when i was young, getting these scars." She laughed a little. I was true, she always told people she fell.

And then she saw the place she had been before. The lagoon of birds. She let go of Dalli's hand and ran to the cliff edge. The birds were still there. A big area covered with all sorts of birds. Misha had never thought why the birds were there. Maybe just some sort of a good food resource area. But she didn't care. She sat down on the edge and looked down at the birds. The area looked like it was flowing. Just like waves.
Mishani Vita
Songbird

Words: 28401
Joined roleplay: April 16th, 2012, 5:20 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Dallisetria on April 23rd, 2012, 10:26 pm

Dallisetria stopped, a ways back behind Mishani. She wasn't sure if she was ready to look down over the edge, but just a moment later she decided to. If it caught Mishani's attention like it did, there wasn't really a doubt in the world that it would catch Dallisetria's eye, too. She tightened the latches on the straps that held her arrow on, again- she did it a lot- and stepped closer, very cautiously, slowly. She saw birds, and as she neared closer and closer, she saw many, many more birds. Of all sorts of colors, too- and they were gorgeous. Dallisetria was about to just plop down, when she realized she may slip if she just sat down like she was dead weight.

She sat down carefully, now, and looked down, and then back at Mishani. "It really is pretty, Mishani." she nearly pulled her shortbow out to hunt them, but she didn't. She wondered if it was even legal. She just stopped, to enjoy the view...
Aaaand I'm back. <3
Dallisetria

Character sheet

Postby Mishani Vita on April 27th, 2012, 6:45 am

Misha laughed a little, noticing that Dalli wanted to hunt the birds. "Don't worry. These birds aren't anything special, just a big flock in middle of a field. So it's free to hunt them." she said, calmly as ever. She was happy to have a friend. No, not a friend. A best friend. Finally someone understood her and was almost the same as her too. Not a coward, but a nice woman.

Misha looked back, in the woods. The dogs were gone, hopefully, and no one else should know about this place. Some more birds flew over them, and landed in the flock. Wonder how many of them were there. probably over 500. Actually wonder, what so special about a area like that...
Mishani Vita
Songbird

Character sheet

Postby Dallisetria on April 28th, 2012, 12:54 am

She laid back, her feet dangling over the edge. She closed her eyes, and for a moment, she could smell all sorts of distinct smells. All were similar to each other, though. The smell of the one species of bird. And soon enough, that moment was gone. It was replaced by the sound of flapping wings, chirps, other bird-like noises... it was like every little noise was being recorded and then slowly played in re-peat for just seconds, but she caught all of it. When it stopped and she was brought back to her senses, she sat up, and looked at Mishani with a somewhat happy look.

The smell of bird made her hungry. Being hungry made her tired. Being tired was like... it restrained her from changing. She would have growled if she was changed.
Aaaand I'm back. <3
Dallisetria

Character sheet

Postby Mishani Vita on April 28th, 2012, 2:33 am

Misha grinned. Of course she wasn't much of an hunter, but just for the laughs she pretended to shoot an arrow at the birds. She laughed a little, and sat up. It was a beautiful day. What could ever possibly go wrong?

She was happy of having a friend like Dal. She truly was.

[Short post short because me a little tired in the middle of the night x_x]
Mishani Vita
Songbird

Character sheet

Postby Dallisetria on April 28th, 2012, 4:17 pm

When she looked over and watched as Mishani took the arrow and pretended to shoot a bird with it, and then just seconds later, she realized what Mishani was doing.. she was touching.. Dallisetria's arrows... Dal squealed, and reached forward quickly, taking the arrow, and cradling it like it was a baby. She didn't let anyone touch her arrows, much less her bow. She looked up at Mishani.

"How did you not know I hate it when people touch these..?" she whispered, looking down at the arrow... she put it with the rest of the arrows, that were with her bow, and then looked from them to Mishani. She felt like growling, but.. this was Mishani.
Aaaand I'm back. <3
Dallisetria

Character sheet

Postby Mishani Vita on April 28th, 2012, 11:51 pm

Misha was surprised, and a little confused. She put her hand's in the air and waved. She didn't know about how precious those arrows were to Dal. "I'm sorry!" she said, still holding her hands in the air. She had never had anything precious to take care of, so she didn't know the feeling of someone else taking it.

"I didn't mean to make you upset." she kept babbling, looking like a total moron, trying to apologize of everything. She had made many people upset by taking things without permission, but that was the way she was. She even apologized if someone walks at her, when she didn't even do anything. She wanted to change that habit. It was weird to apologize about every single thing you did. Wasn't it? Misha looked at Dall. She had something precious that she didn't want anyone else to get. It was the same feeling if you were in love, or engaged or something. And thinking of that, Misha's thoughts started to show pictures of the one she liked...
Mishani Vita
Songbird

Character sheet

Postby Dallisetria on April 29th, 2012, 4:31 am

She sighed, holding her weaponry with delicate care. "It... it's fine. It's just..." she scolded herself, looking around, feeling guilty for snapping. She'd never actually snapped at Mishani, and now she felt bad. Mishani obviously didn't mean to make her mad, so she should just shrug it off. So why didn't she? She just realized that she'd picked up the weapon, and was cradling it like a child. She sat it back down, and apologized to the one who was apologizing too much. "Mishani, it's fine. I'm sorry for snapping. I know you meant no harm." she placed a hand on her friend's shoulder. "Really."

As she said this, her friend's face reddened. It looked like a strong blush. What was she thinking about? The way her eyes gleamed, it was definitely something she felt strongly about. Though, the only thing she knew her friend felt strongly about was singing, or birds. And she could have both of those things right now, but neither would make her blush. Unless she was singing out loud, which she wasn't. "Mishani, are you thinking about a boy?"
Aaaand I'm back. <3
Dallisetria

Character sheet

Postby Mishani Vita on April 29th, 2012, 6:54 pm

Misha shook her head to get the thoughts out from her head. She looked at Dal. Then she looked around, a little embarrassed. People always noticed when she thought about something. But that was not unusual. "Umm... Yeah..." she said, scratching her head. She giggled nervously. She didn't really like talking or even telling that she liked a guy. She had such a lack of confidence. And there it goes again. She sees the guy in her mid. She shook her head again, and grinned. "We all got someone we like, right?". It was partly true. Many believed in love on first sight, others in nothing. Misha didn't know what she believed in, but she was glad she could tell her best friend about it, without being laughed at.
Mishani Vita
Songbird

Character sheet

PreviousNext