But...They Don't Derserve This (Open)

Young Gertrude floats around the Slave Market trying to do something to help the slaves for sale.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

But...They Don't Derserve This (Open)

Postby Gertrude Haubrich on April 23rd, 2012, 2:12 am

Gertrude was mad, mad a these people for selling other people. Her parents taught her, when they were all alive, that other humans had their own life and deserved to do whatever they liked. She was only five when she died and not long after her mom killed herself and her dad dissapeared, but more than one hundred years later she still respected what they said.

Today she wandered the docks and looked at all the slaves up for sale. They probably don't want to be here, she thought saddened. Although she was over 130 years old she still talked and thought and acted like a mature five year old. The slaves here were all kinds of people, male, female, humans and other kinds of races she had never seen before. There was even a tall blue man that looked really angry.

Gertrude wasn't materialized at the moment, so no one could see her. She was afraid of Spiritists taking her to be like these slaves. Plus she didn't want to frighten anyone, she had learned that some people got scared when they saw a dead person, so she didn't show herself.

While she was floating around she was thinking about helping some slaves. But she didn't know how. She passed a sad girl with white skin and white hair, she looked terribly sick. Gertrude hoped she was okay. She kept going, knowing she couldn't help the girl.

But what can I do to help! she thought, that's all I want to do, these people don't deserve this, like that angry blue man or sick white girl.
Worry not for me my parents dear/I am not dead but sleeping here/I was not yours but God’s alone/Who loved me best and took me home/Remember friends as you pass by/As you are now so was I/As I am now so you must be/Prepare for death and follow me
Gertrude Haubrich
Player

Words: 1256
Joined roleplay: April 22nd, 2012, 7:40 pm
Race: Ghost