Once Again[Rykanis][Flashback]

Day 85, Winter, 511

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Postby Dallisetria on April 29th, 2012, 1:26 am

"Okay," she said blankly. She rolled her shoulders, and raised her arms above her head, her right hand grabbing the left side of her shirt, the left hand, grabbing the right. It was basically plastered to her skin, so she had to wiggle a little bit as she pulled it up over her head, and off her body. She slipped her shoes off, and then had to wiggle to also get her shorts off. She grinned at him, as she helped hang her clothes over the... did he call it a hearth? That's what she thought he called it.

After they hung up her clothes, she watched as he walked over, sat on his couch, and patted the spot next to him. While they had been hanging up her clothes, she had forgotten about how he'd said she could use his winter blanket. Whether or not she would have had it, it wouldn't make a difference on any of the actions she was to make.

She walked over, and sat down, leaning against him, and pulling her legs onto the couch. One hand helped her balance on the seating as she leaned up to kiss him, her other hand against his face, turning it to hers.
Aaaand I'm back. <3
Dallisetria
When I'm not hiding, you'll know.

Words: 39128
Joined roleplay: April 20th, 2012, 6:20 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Rykanis Dakshata on April 29th, 2012, 3:26 am

Rykanis smiled, as Dall began to undress. Being a kelvic, she certainly had no issues with being naked. And she certainly had no shame in showing her nudity to this man...

As he watched her undress, he took off his cloak, tossed it off to the side, and pulled of his boots, kicking them off out of the way... He smiled as she did her best to undress, the still wet clothes sticking to her flesh... But eventually she did manage to get them off...

He could not help taking a few more peeks at her, as they hung up her clothes to dry... At least they were not so wet as to still be dripping... But her flesh had a odd sheen, as the light hit its slick surface.

As she walked over, and sat down next to him on the couch, he smiled at her, wanting to move over and just snatch her up... But he waited... Was patient... Then she perched on the couch, precariously balancing on one hand, and bringing the other to his face, and finally moving up to kiss him...

He laughed after the kiss, and smiled at her. Then he reached down with both hands, one on each side of her waist, and lifted her up, and plopped her down facing him, and right in his lap. The way he did it she was left sort of straddling him, with a leg on each side of his torso, and her face close to his. Just for good measure, he leaned forward the inch to her face, and gave her another kiss.

"So kitty... I have to ask... Have you ever been... Intimate, with a man before? Have you ever... Petched? Or would I be your first?"

He kept a hand on each of her sides, and occasionally leaned in for a kiss, and would occasionally interrupt her words with his lips, grinning at her.

"Do you want to with me? To petch?" Finally asking outright what he wanted to do with her, and if she wanted to.
-You can't truly appreciate the light, until you spend some time experiencing darkness...

-The more you know, the more you learn how little you truly know, and how much there is left to learn.

-Only when you truly understand the darkness, will you not fear it.
Rykanis Dakshata
Player

Words: 248966
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2012, 2:10 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Dallisetria on April 29th, 2012, 3:57 am

She was leaning up against him now, her elbows resting gently on his shoulders, kissing him over and over again, thinking about what he was saying, what they were doing... "You would be my first," she said quietly, yet cheerily. She leaned in, her forehead against his, noses pressing. She had to stop from grinning, so instead, she smiled real big.

"You, Rykanis, are going to be my first." she looked into his eyes, and now, she let herself grin.

-----
---(a bit later)
Dallisetria was cuddling up to the larger being, and if she were ocelot, she'd be purring. "Well," she murmured. "That wasn't exactly what I expected." she looked up at Rykanis, and laughed. "How you doin'?" she asked, resting her head on his chest, looking up at his face. She wanted to laugh at the silly question.
Aaaand I'm back. <3
Dallisetria

Character sheet

Postby Rykanis Dakshata on April 29th, 2012, 4:41 am

Rykanis lay there on the bed, breathing a bit heavily, to say the least he was tired. He was not sure how long they had been at it... But once they got going... Dall's animal side really showed... And she certainly had an animal like appetite... They had started on the couch... And moved to the floor... And ended up on the bed, were they were know.

But at the same time as he was tired, he had a feeling of contentment, of being satisfied, over him. Along with that, he was certainly feeling masculine. He had most certainly exerted his dominance.

Dall lay next to him, her smaller form cuddled up to his, as he lay there, smiling. Though something she muttered did seem a bit... Unclear... That wasn't what I expected? That could mean many different things... Bad... Or uhm... Good... Or... Well to be honest he could not really think to well right now... His feeling of contentment seemed to be floating around in his head, and making it harder for him to think clearly...

"How am I doing? I am doing good... Though what do you mean that was not what you expected? In a good way, or a bad way? Was that not good for you?"

He asked, wanting to make sure. Clearly upset by the idea that he had not satisfied her... She had seemed satisfied... Though maybe he was just over thinking it, and reading to much into what she had said... Maybe misunderstanding...

Rykanis sat there, a stern look on his face, trying to make it clear as he looked her in the eyes he would not have her lying to him, especially about this.

Though his head seemed to be feeling a bit fuzzy... He was getting a bit sleepy... Maybe he should go to sleep... Maybe... But first he needed to hear her response...

He did not notice the fact that his other side was silent at this time... That he had been for awhile... If he was not so distracted, he might have noticed, and wondered at what he was doing... He was never so quiet for so long... What could he be doing?
-You can't truly appreciate the light, until you spend some time experiencing darkness...

-The more you know, the more you learn how little you truly know, and how much there is left to learn.

Rykanis Dakshata
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Dallisetria on April 29th, 2012, 5:03 am

She laughed slightly, and kissed him many times, tracing his lips with her finger. She smiled at him. "No," she whispered to him kindly. "It wasn't bad," she kissed his collarbone. "I meant better," she paused. "Than I was expecting." she assured him slowly. "You don't need to worry, dear," she laid her head down, now, getting sleepy. "No worries, it was better than expected," she repeated herself. He seemed upset. She didn't want him upset.

"Sweetheart, I'm so out of it now," she had to think thoroughly before she spoke. "You have to understand I enjoyed it. I just didn't think before I spoke," she was laughing, now. Her hand got tired of tracing, and as she was, it fell onto his chest. "We should fall asleep now," she told him, and yawned. "Or at least you should, I think you're more out of it than I am. I just started you up." she giggled. "I didn't mean to, either. I'm sorry." she snuggled into him, now.
Aaaand I'm back. <3
Dallisetria

Character sheet

Postby Rykanis Dakshata on April 29th, 2012, 5:55 am

It was a bit comforting to him, as he was clearly upset, when she said it was not what she expected, in that it was better... He let out a breath, a deep sigh, and grinned sheepishly. His manhood had become untarnished once more, and he could be proud.

He was fairly certain that she was not lying... At least she was not showing any clear tells... But he could not be completely certain... But he did not want to over think it...

As she snuggled into him, his full tiredness hit him... It was still the day time... Probably not even the afternoon... And though she had gotten up early in the morning, and slept last night... He had gotten up in the night, and been up for awhile already when they met... So by now, he was just exhausted, even though she was probably just ready to go eat some lunch. He had already been up and going, for more than a full days waking hours.

"Maye I... Should sleep..."

Rykanis snuggled in a bit closer to her... After a few minutes his body relaxed... He had been in control most of the day... With his other side almost never coming in... Which was odd... But as his mind slowed, he did not think of that...

Finally, he fell asleep, his breathing evening out, his body slowing...

But then he tensed up once more, and awoke, his eyes opening. He turned to look at Dall, his face passive and blank, almost without emotion...

"Hello Dallisetria... I believe we have met before. I am the one you spoke to last time you were here... When as you said, I got... Upset... I was the one that was so cold, and got you to leave. That was me, not the part of Rykanis you know, and have spent the day with."

This other aspect of Rykanis was very emotionless seeming. He pulled a bit away from Dall, looking her clear in the eyes as he spoke.

"Now last time, I decided to intercede, and interrupt you, to keep you away from him. I assure you I have my reasons, even if I do not tell you. And know that it is an honor that I speak to you so bluntly. I do not usually speak directly like this, and reveal my presence."

"Now, I want you to understand, I have decided to let the two of you continue, as I can see that you have grown close, and it would be more trouble than it is worse to break you apart. However, know that there are conditions for my letting you alone. I will give you peace, and let you be alone, when it is the two of you. But you must help me in exchange. Nothing that will hurt him I assure you, it is for his own good."

"However, I may ask things of you, and I expect you to do them, and to look out for his own good. For one, you are not to tell him that I revealed myself to you. I doubt he will recall. He is exhausted from using so much control, form being tired, and drunk, and content. He will likely not recall this, or will think it was a dream."

"You are to keep him from harm, you are to keep him from being involved romantically with woman. You do not need to know why, but it is for his good that he is not involved with other woman. And above all, you must not let him know you are interceding, or messing up his possible relations with other woman, or to know that I had a hand in it. Do you understand?"

Rykanis Dakshata
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Dallisetria on April 29th, 2012, 6:25 am

Dallisetria was just about to fall asleep, when something strange happened. Rykanis started talking, in a way she had never heard him speak before. It kind of startled her. She nodded slowly as he spoke to her. She was sort of confused, as he spoke, and as a few moments, she realized... this wasn't the Rykanis she was used to. Apparently it was the same thing- Person?- that had scared her away, those few days ago.... If it wasn't in her Rykanis's body, she'd be in a fury. Though, she was tired, and didn't see the worth of it at the moment. She listened. She nodded her head again, "Alright," she mumbled. When he explained he never 'showed himself' to others, she managed to get out, "I'm quite flattered."

"I understand," she breathed. If it was for Rykanis's own good, she'd do anything. He wouldn't remember any of this? that puzzled her, but when he explained how he was tired, and drunk... It was clearer, but it was crystal. She was kind of upset how he had pulled away, but she was also happy. She did not want to be cuddling with anyone who wasn't really Rykanis...

"I promise, I'll keep him away from any other woman." she emphasized on "other". She thought of herself as a woman, and not a pet. It wouldn't be hard to keep her Rykanis away from other women, anyway. She did not want him with any other, she would get mad, protective, jealous... "I can assure you, it won't be difficult. I will not let him know of this." she paused. She found it sort of wrong to keep it from him, but if it was to keep him safe... "Thank you for not tearing us apart..." she trailed off. "I understand."
Aaaand I'm back. <3
Dallisetria

Character sheet

Postby Rykanis Dakshata on April 29th, 2012, 6:46 am

This part of Rykanis did something it did not often do... It attempted a smile... Though the smile was not like the ones his main side did... This one was cold... Calculating... Almost like someone had verbally described a smile to him, and he had managed the main parts, but not quite gotten it right...

Though to be honest, he had not expected things to go quite so well... He had expected for her to want to help out "her" Rykanis, but it had gone even better than he had imagined... He would surely have further use for her later. It seemed she was also easy to manipulate, just like he so often did to his main side... Convincing him he wanted to do things, that it met the main sides agenda and helped him, when really it was for him...

It was a delicate game he played, made even harder by the two of them experiencing everything together... But this kelvic was simply another tool to him, for him to use for his ends. Most likely it would benefit his main side... And that is why this tool would do its work... But the main goal was really to come to his own desired end...

So sweet, that the little beast thought it was a real woman... Well he knew what she was... And he would play along, let her imagine that she was more than a simple beast. He would allow it, if for nothing else than distracting his main side, and keeping him happy and "sated."

And all the while, she would be working to his ends... Doing the things secretly for him, which he used to have to waste time and direct control over. Instead, he could know indirectly deal with that issue through her, and allow himself to focus on other more important things when he had direct control.

"Yes, you see that you do that. And know I will be watching. I will stay out of your two's time, as long as you keep up your end. And do not forget, he must not know you are the one doing it, and even more importantly, that I am the reason you are doing it."

"Know I must go. If I spend much longer, there will be to great of a chance of him recalling this, or realizing it really occurred. Do not forget my words Dallisetria..."

He lay still for a moment, closing his eyes. Then there was a almost imperceptible change, and his body sort of shifted... It loosened up, and his face became less blank...

He rolled over a bit... Opened his eyes halfway... Muttered quietly, while still half asleep... "There you are kitty... Were did you go?" And rolled back over next to Dall. He reached out a arm, and pulled her in closer, snuggling close to her once more in his sleep... And then he would grow still, and truly and finally fall asleep, his chest slowly rising and falling as he breathed...

Rykanis Dakshata
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Dallisetria on April 29th, 2012, 7:00 am

She blinked, and just nodded, until he said he had to go. She really, really wanted him to go. She didn't like him much. She wanted her Rykanis back. She didn't bother to say bye. When he was gone, it was very clear to her. He looked more comfortable, more calm. Happier. She wasn't going to forget what had just happened, despite her headache, and her tiredness.

When he reached out for her, she did not back away. And when he pulled her close, she just got closer. She pressed her face into him, feeling his heart beat and his chest rise and fall with his breathing. When he spoke, slurring the words- not in a drunk way, but a sleepy way- she smiled. "Hey," she whispered. "Right here. I didn't go anywhere." but before he had seemed to respond to this, he had fallen, finally, asleep. This was where Dallisetria did, too, though it was much harder as she was thinking over the strange things she'd been instructed to do...
Aaaand I'm back. <3
Dallisetria

Character sheet

Postby Indigo on May 10th, 2012, 6:35 pm

Character: Dallisetria
Skills: +1 Teaching (Ocelot,) +3 Conversation, +1 Rhetoric, +3 Observation, +1 Kissing,
Lore: High strung kitty, Cat pride, Lovable kitty, Explaining instinct isn't easy for a Kelvic, Ocelet grooming lick, Is this the start of Kelvic Bonding? Kitty closeness is natural, First kiss, First time brown-chicken-brown-cooow!

Character: Rykanis Dakshata
Skills: +1 Intelligence (Ocelot,) +3 Manipulation, +2 Observation, +2 Interrogation, +1 Kissing,
Lore: Composure admist kitty hysterics, Stoking the cat's ego, -My- girl! Is this the start of Kelvic Bonding? Cats are strangely comfortable with being very close, Drawing the line between cat/pet and Kelvic woman, First Bonding kiss, Doing the brown-chicken-brown-cooow! Controlling, secretive brother,

Notes: Dalli-I'd love to see your posts a bit longer so we can get to know your PC better. You are an impulsive, reactive, sweetly honest and adorable Ocelot! If there was an award for cute--you'd win it!
Ryk-Your keen observations and intuitive questions give excellent insight to how your PC thinks and it's very well done. Your introspection is crystal clear and makes your post flow very well. Excellent and surprising reveal of your dark brother-I can't wait to see more!
Financial-Ryk please note the cost of 2 ales in your ledger and throw in a quick sentence that the barkeep was paid.
If you have any questions or comments about your grade, please PM me.

Indigo
As you wish (no1 gets princess bride quotes)

Words: 84986
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2011, 10:46 pm
Race: Staff account

Previous