Where does a girl go for a bath in this city? (Sylkra)

A girl and a wolf take a little trip outside.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Minerva Agatha Zipporah on June 28th, 2012, 1:25 am

By the time they reached town, Tock was aching from the strain of dragging the wolf's weight along. She didn't know if people would understand that the wolf was a person, so when a couple of guards stopped her to ask what had happened, she just said, "She's, uhh... my pet. An' she's 'urt. I's gotta take 'er up ta the infirmary..." The wounded animal clearly wasn't any threat to anyone, so it didn't take much convincing to get the guards to send her on her way.

When she finally reached the infirmary, she let the more capable, better trained professionals there take over. "She's one o' 'ose, whatchacaller, turns inta a person, aye? She's a magic wolf girl..." She could only hope that the learned people of the University were knowledgeable about Kelvic health. It was now simply out of Tock's hands...

She petted the wolf on the head once more, and told her, "Dun worry, Sook. You's gonna be okay. 'Ey's gonna take real good care o' ya, aye?" They had to. There was nothing more for Tock to do.
Minerva Agatha Zipporah
Quirky Gadgeteer

Words: 1329519
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2012, 4:50 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Paragon on July 7th, 2012, 7:42 am

Adventurer's Loot

Minerva's Loot :
Minerva

Skill XP Reward
Bodybuilding +2
Wilderness Survival +2
Carving +1
Skinning +1
Organisation +1

Lore: Waking Up Beside a Kelvic, Crafting: Temporary Stretcher, Helping the Injured

Items or Consequences: Nil

Sylkra's Loot :
Sylkra

Skill XP Reward
Tracking +1
Running +1
Stealth +1
Acrobatics +1

Lore: Forest Scents, Importance of Pouncing Carefully, Helped by a Friend

Items or Consequences: Broken leg takes six weeks to heal fully

I know she didn't strictly carve the wood Minerva, but I figured the skill would be more useful to you than Hatchet or something. Fun thread the both of you - if you have ANY questions or concerns about this grading, don't hesitate to PM me.
Paragon
The Gordian Knot

Words: 448583
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2011, 8:55 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous