Zanza

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Zanza

Postby Zanza on May 3rd, 2012, 1:03 am

Zanza

The Basics

Race: Human
Age and Birthday: 18; born 13 of Fall 493 AV
Languages:
Common (Fluent)
Tukant (Basic)
Last edited by Zanza on June 3rd, 2012, 3:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Look down at me, you'll see a fool.
Look up at me, you'll see your god.
Look straight at me, you'll see yourself."

Zanza
Player

Words: 3452
Joined roleplay: April 19th, 2012, 4:56 am
Character sheet

Zanza

Postby Zanza on May 3rd, 2012, 11:32 pm

Personality
"Who… am I?"

Destruction is the name of the game, and to Zanza; there are many ways to play it. His favorite way of doing so is a straight up fight. Zanza fights because fighting is fun. If there is no challenge or no quirks to a battle, then it is not a battle worth fighting. Even if he seems like a brute most of the time, he can actually be very intelligent when he puts his mind to a task or plan. His two greatest obsessions are his god, Rhysol, and his desire to grow stronger through battle. Anyone who is lucky – or unlucky – enough to become a close friend, beware. Betrayal and manipulation are second nature to him. He considers himself to be wholly evil, corrupted by darkness and scarred by shadow. He often tries to prove it to himself through acts of violence against undeserving people.

There are two reasons Zanza does what he does. One is for his own pleasure. The other, is for Rhysol. He is not a vindictive person in the sense that he would not seek out vengeance. He would simply kill his offender when they next meet and move on. He is never without a smile. And that smile is never a friendly one. He is often guilty of talking to himself when bored and always has a happy tone to his voice. When he is not fighting, he is usually socializing, although his attempts at doing so are usually his way of making new enemies; or making new tools. In his mind, if you are not useful to him, then you are in his way. If you are in his way, then you deserve to be destroyed.

What Zanza loves above all else is a challenging fight. The feel, smell, and taste of blood only egg him on. Even if he is losing a fight, he enjoys every second of it.The only thing bigger than his desire to battle is his ego and the proof of that lies in the fact that he thinks of himself as a womanizer. He enjoys messing around with women and would just as soon kill them as kiss them, which both have a very high chance of occurring. He is obsessed with Rhysol and all he stands for. Oddly, he has another obsession: sweet foods, such as candy and pastries.

Dislikes:
"Hate! Hate! HATE!"

There is not much that Zanza actively dislikes. He sees the entire world as his playground and gladly enjoys every bit of it. The only thing he hates is the thought of ever growing loyal to anyone but Rhysol.

Goals:
"What do I want?"

The ultimate betrayal; something that could shake Mizahar to its very core. Kill Rhysol… and take his place. But to get close enough to do so, he must become a close and trusted follower…
Last edited by Zanza on May 17th, 2012, 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zanza
Player

Character sheet

Zanza

Postby Zanza on May 10th, 2012, 11:15 pm

Physical Description

Zanza is a big, brawny man who stands at six feet and three inches tall. Years of hard labor have toned his body to a fit and muscular state and his short, dark black hair is usually matted atop his head. He has a young face, which is always fixed in a vicious smile. His light brown eyes shine with life and happiness, but if one looks into them while he is acting calm, they could easily give away his evil nature.

His attire consists of green trousers and a weapon harness which he wears around his torso. He is never without his skull-like mask and wears it on top of his head when is social situations. In battle, he instantly lowers it to cover his face.

History

Born in Riverfall, Zanza worked as a farmer from a young age along with his father. His mother and sister, Niella, usually stayed at home. Hard working, uncomplaining, always trying his hardest, he never thought about very much of anything except what he had to do next and when his next meal was. This made him very easy to manipulate, something that Niella learned and very quickly used to her advantage.

"Do you love your sissy, Zanza?"

She forced him to learn how to read and, as his first real book, gave him a book she had long hidden away to read. The book was entirely devoted to Rhysol.

"You know I love you, Niella"

Nielle thought she was playing him like a puppet. She thought that she could use him to betray their family and then use him further to travel to Ravok. Her goal: to become the voice. She even gave him a mask that she had carved from wood in order to “show her trust” for him. However, during all the lessons she forced him to take, the reading, the swordsmanship she supervised him training it; he had developed a mind of his own. After carrying out her plan and killing, not only their family but several of their neighbors as well, they began fleeing to Ravok. Along the way, Zanza decided his own fate. He had become obsessed with the very idea of Rhysol, the very idea of betrayal itself, and killed his beloved sister just before they arrived at Ravok.
Last edited by Zanza on May 17th, 2012, 11:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zanza
Player

Character sheet

Zanza

Postby Zanza on May 17th, 2012, 11:14 pm

”What Is Mine.”

Skills:

Interrogation20+20 SP
Longsword25+10 SP +15 RB
Unarmed Combat20+20 SP

Lores

Lore of Religion: An Obsession with Rhysol
Lore of Using Pain to Interrogate

Possessions:

Heirloom:
A white wooden mask, crudely carved to almost resemble a skull. It was crafted and given to him by Niella as a sign of their bond.

Starting Package:
One Weapon Harness
One pair of green trousers
Waterskin
Backpack which contains:
Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
A Week's Worth of Rations
Eating Knife
Flint and Steel

Equipment:
Mask
1 Steel Longsword

Housing:
Any available inn

Ledger:
100gm (SP)
+500gm-housing cash in
-15gm
=585gm
Last edited by Zanza on May 17th, 2012, 11:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zanza
Player

Character sheet

Zanza

Postby Zanza on May 17th, 2012, 11:20 pm

Thread List