[PC Plotnotes] Dex

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

[PC Plotnotes] Dex

Postby Dex on May 25th, 2012, 8:55 pm

Mainly a placeholder for now.

If you can't find my character sheet link, look to the left. If you still can't see it, get professional help. In there is also my Ledger (Mainly how many shiny things I can manage to get a hold of) and my thread list at the very bottom of my CS. For the plot notes here, all I'm really going to do is write little comments about what I want to do with Dex or what I have done with Dex.
Dex rarely has intentional thoughts
but Dex always has something to say

Names: John, Lewis
Dex
Lots of shiny things for me

Words: 91565
Joined roleplay: April 14th, 2012, 6:15 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets