What is Alchemy? [Alchemy Students]

Summer 1 512 AV- The first class meeting discussing the magic that is Alchemy

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

What is Alchemy? [Alchemy Students]

Postby Echelon on December 22nd, 2012, 1:12 pm

Adventurer's Loot

A Gift
Experience is its own reward.
Player's Loot :
Player

Skill XP Reward
Organization +3XP
Intimidation +1XP
Teaching +3XP
Philosophy +3XP
Socialization +1XP

Lore:
Revealing One's Age
Recalling times from distant past
Thinking Little of One's Students
Running A Tight Ship
Unhelpful Instruction
Defining Alchemy
Guide the Mind Through Discussion
The Nature of Change
Ideal Balance of Thought
Nature of Pycon
History: Rupert Pycon
Highest Aspiration of Alchemy
Assigning Homework
Conducting A Classroom

Items or Consequences:
None

Notes: It was touching to see you put so much effort into this. Careful with how much paper you use, it doesn't grow on trees you know... well I suppose it does. But you know what I mean.
Note that students no longer pay per class, but a single flat fee. So if you have a list it was likely gathered yourself on the school bulletin forum.
I added +1 Organization for the OOC work. I was pleased to see that in the 101 class you would not be teaching any hands on skills. This is in agreement with the mod's envisionment of the Uni teaching style. Feel free to select promising students for private lessons.

Wrenmae's Loot :
Wrenmae Sek-Wilmont

Skill XP Reward
Organization +1XP
Alchemy +2XP
Philosophy +1XP

Lore:
Overwhelming Anticipation
Déjà Vu In Wake of Confusion
Nature of Pycon

Items or Consequences:
None

Notes: I felt like Wrenmae was gearing up to learn lots in this thread, then you stopped posting. A shame.

Wil's Loot :
Wil Altro

Skill XP Reward
Organization +1XP
Observation +2XP
Socialization +2XP
Philosophy +3XP

Lore:
Record With The Skills You Have
A Calculated Two Cents
Teacher's Pet
Clarity: The Boon of Success
Nature of Pycon

Items or Consequences:
None

Notes: I am not utterly sure why you would waste your time in an alchemy classroom when you already have 15 points in it.
I enjoyed Wil's lack of writing skills. I felt that was very accurate to the majority of Mizahar.
What a model student. Needless to say, even though much of it was just reiterating the concepts of you teacher, I very much enjoyed Wil's approach to defining magic, and it's place in Alchemy.

(This was very fun to see, it's a shame to see it peter out like it did. I was just getting into the argument. I hope to see more classes in the future, either was lectures or private lessons. Keep up the good work guys, and stick to it next time. Rayage put some much work into that, you should have let him hand you XP longer.) - if you have ANY questions or concerns about this grading, please PM me.
Echelon
Pew~Pew!!

Words: 238180
Joined roleplay: March 9th, 2012, 5:21 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Previous