Lookin' for someone to kidnap/help Kuhani. Funx10!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Kuhani on April 23rd, 2010, 7:14 pm

So the idea behind Kuhani is that she's a Chaktawe with a blood disorder. Naturally, she's probably going to kick the bucket when she tries to complete her searching, as she can't really be going out and physically exerting herself (to the extreme, anyway).

Basically, I wanted to know if anyone would be interested in getting her out of Eyktol, whether it's for slavery, helping her out, apprentice (she is a healer!), etc. If you have a badass idea, we can do it! I just want to get her out of there by June 2nd, as that is the day of her searching.

Some things to consider!

She is fluent in Tawna and Shiber, but she barely knows Common. She can say a few words and simple phrases, but nothing special. If you feel like creating a major bond with her and want to be besties (or evil, whichever), then you can totally try to teach her.

She has a horse, so she can follow your character and keep up. She's just not able to hoof extreme terrain without fainting/vomiting/etc.

Post here or PM me if you're interested! : ]
Kuhani
Desert Healer

Words: 9890
Joined roleplay: April 20th, 2010, 7:26 am
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet

Postby Hadmycil on April 26th, 2010, 7:40 am

Don't know if this has been answered, but I (or rather, Hadmycil) jumped at the word "healer". If you peruse his character sheet, you'll find that he has a dream of practising Medicine. He'll probably want to learn some knowledge from Kuhani in that area.

However, I'm not sure if he has any power to get her out of Eyktol against her will. He's discreet at the very least, so he has the ability to sneak in and out of places, which may help.

One possibility is that he was mistaken for a thief by Kuhani's tribe and imprisoned somewhere (in a bottle, for example). Kuhani might have tried to get him out, and thus they fled from the place. Just a suggestion, of course.
Hadmycil
Member Number 614

Words: 6195
Joined roleplay: April 25th, 2010, 8:37 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

Postby Kuhani on April 26th, 2010, 6:37 pm

Kidnapping was just a suggestion for players who play jerkish characters. Kuhani wants to leave, since she'll end up dying on her searching anyway.

Getting trapped in a bottle sounds perfect. She's a curious little bugger, so she'd try to get him out on his word that he'd show her the way out of the desert. That sounds awesome.

My friend in real life joined and he was going to help me out with this plotline, so he'll PROBABLY end up crossing paths with them as well. However, he plays an evil character, lulz. Not going to be around his guy for too long, seeing as Kuhani isn't all about killing things.

But yes, thanks so much for wanting to help! Sounds like we got a plot goin'. :]
Kuhani
Desert Healer

Words: 9890
Joined roleplay: April 20th, 2010, 7:26 am
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet

Postby Hadmycil on April 27th, 2010, 7:54 am

Oh, I replied to your PM before reading this. But yup, sure! More details to go on in PM, I guess.
Hadmycil
Member Number 614

Words: 6195
Joined roleplay: April 25th, 2010, 8:37 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet