Allow me to introduce myself...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Riley Hawker on June 8th, 2012, 7:17 pm

Hello Mizahar!
I am Frostbight, and I haven't started my character sheet yet... I wanted to know if there were basic rules not listed directly in the forums. I have questions like "How old can my human be?" and "How do I find my character sheet?"
If anyone can answer these questions I will be greatful! :D
Last edited by Riley Hawker on June 9th, 2012, 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Riley Hawker
Player

Words: 6118
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2012, 6:40 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Gossamer on June 8th, 2012, 7:33 pm

Your character can be any age you'd like them to be. Its easier to play teens or higher though than children. Children don't survive well on their own around Mizahar. You can post your character sheet in the Character Sheet forum which you can find in the drop down menu above under 'Getting Started'. The drop down menu also includes the rules etc. You'll need to read them carefully before you begin play.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)