Riley "Frostbight" Hawker

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Postby Riley Hawker on June 9th, 2012, 5:12 am

Basic Information

Race: Human
Birthday: 77th of Summer, 498 AV
A.K.A. Frostbight

Physical Description
The first thing you will notice about Riley/Frostbight, is that he is quite tall for his age. He almost always has a hood over his head and stands tall in confidence. He fits every description of an assassin and may wield the abilities and weapons of one, but he is not at all. He is slim, but very fit. He is stronger than most humans his age. Most people may be intimidated by him even when he is not wielding any weapons. The Hawker family symbol can be seen imprinted on the back of his family's hooded cloak that he wears. He has blue eyes and light brown hair, but not many people see what he looks like under the hood.

Character Personality
All though he looks menacing, Riley is really a kind person. He does not have anything to do with his family and prefers to think of himself as the only Hawker clan member. He rarely answers to his name, Riley. He made a nickname "Frostbight" to hide his identity and escape his family name. Riley is commonly called "Frost" and he doesn't mind it, he actually sometimes prefers it. He only shares his name and takes off his hood for people he can trust. He thinks of himself as a hero to those that need him, and to himself. Riley is easily taught. He is morally good and will not steal for his own benefit. When Riley sees the opportunity, he will use words to solve a conflict instead of fighting. He choose to learn a little bit of kontinese in hopes of learning languages as fast as the Konti do. Despite living in a lawless city, Riley doesn't have much trouble because some people are scared by him. And he desires that it stay that way. His motto is, "Don't mess with me, I don't mess with you".

History
Ever since Riley could remember, there have been fights in his home city. Brutal fights, ugly fights, and bloody fights, Riley witnessed them all. His family lived in the ugliest part of Ravok. He hated it there. He lived with his mother and his brother. His brother was nothing like him, His brother got all the things that Riley never got. It was obvious that his mother had a favorite. Riley's brother was roughly three years younger. Riley went to a poor school and got a very poor education. He would take the school books home and read them. He would always learn more from his own teachings. Riley is easily taught and puts his own style to the things he learns. Riley grew even more unhappy as he grew older. At age twelve he grabbed his family's heirloom that belonged to his dad, and left to live on his own. He found a trading caravan that he joined but when he reached Sunberth, they never saw him again. He wanted to bring peace to the fights that would breakout. Despite his young age, he worked alone and taught himself. He learned basic skills and now that he is fourteen he hopes to bring fame to his family's clan, and work as a lawbringer to crime ridden cities. He wants to put justice in places where it is needed the most. His goals set him in the lawless city of Sunberth.

Languages
Common-Fluent
Arumenic-Basic
Kontinese-poor

Skills
Intelligence-10(SP=10)
Intimidation-5(SP=5)
Observation-5(SP=5)
Running-5(SP=5)
Stealth-5(SP=5)
Unarmed Combat-25(SP=10)(Human ability+15)
Climbing-5(SP=5)
Acrobatics-5(SP=5)

Lores
Lore of Disarming Weapons Quickly
Lore of Freerunning/Parkour

Gnosis Marks
None (Yet)

Equipment
1 Black cloak(SP)
1 Pair of boots(SP)
1 Waterskin(SP)
1 Backpack(SP)
-Set of toiletries(in backpack)
-Food for a week(in backpack)
-1 Eating knife(in backpack)
-Flint and steel(in backpack)
Hawker Clan cloak(Family Heirloom)

Ledger
100GM(Currently)

Thread List
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic22371.html
Last edited by Riley Hawker on June 16th, 2012, 6:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Riley Hawker
Player

Words: 6118
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2012, 6:40 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Chevalier on June 16th, 2012, 1:13 am

Storyteller Intervention

Hello there Riley, I'm Chevalier and although I'm normally the Domain Storyteller for Syliras I'm helping out with character sheets today. There are only some minor issues that we need to address, nothing too major though.

1. "He is stronger than most humans his age." - If you want to literally have a character that is stronger than most of the folks similar to him, make sure you take the skill Body Building. That's the thing that will separate whether or not from a game play perspective you truly are stronger than the average Joe or not.

2. Age concerns are my last. Mizahar is a dangerous place. The kind of dangerous where full grown men with skills like Wilderness Survival die in the wilds all the time, so striking out on your own at age 12 and going all the way from Ravok to Sunberth might be a little bit of a stretch without some kind of assistance or mentor. This last concern is mostly a more minor concern, but the other one should be addressed.

Please send me a private message when they are, and I'll be sure to remove this intervention from the sheet. Thank you!
Chevalier
Knighted by Dusk

Words: 117750
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2011, 6:50 am
Race: Staff account
Office