[Dream] A message for Jay Asher.

Jay gets a message from his mum in a dream.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

[Dream] A message for Jay Asher.

Postby Jay Dasher on June 12th, 2012, 3:57 pm

5th Summer 512 AV

Jay drifted off to sleep and soon he was standing looking at the place he was brought up. Then the most unexpected thing happened, his mum appeared.

"Hello my son, I have to hurry but I have a few things to tell you"Said his mum hurriedly "First things first you are in a dream and I am a dream walker" she said "Second of all, your father and I are under attack, this is what our home looks like now" she said.

She waved her hand and suddenly all the bushes burst into flames.

Oh, and third of all, You have a b-, I must go but come find me.I have made an anchor so I will open a portal to it in your room and a portal to it at mine. just step into the void. Good Luck

Jay woke to find a portal in his room and without any thought jumped through it . He was standing in the void with a knife at his feet. Then he saw the other portal flickering. Jay started to panic but eventually dived through to find a bad sight awaiting him.

to be continued in the Wildlands
Jay Dasher
Player

Words: 5853
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2012, 7:36 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet