A Wizard's Notes Of The Days

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Postby Eadfrid on June 18th, 2012, 10:28 am

Eadfrid Graves' Personal Notes

Seriously, there's a curse on whoever reads this journal. I'm a Wizard. I can do that.

...if the curse didn't work, here's my journal. it's got all my notes on my adventures as I travel across Mizahar.
Eadfrid
A Wizard Is Never Late...

Words: 9338
Joined roleplay: June 15th, 2012, 3:18 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Eadfrid on August 9th, 2012, 12:40 pm

Day 24 of Summer, 512 AV

I presented myself for interview at Alvadas today. I personally think it went well, or else I would not have gotten my place in the Order of Transcendence. I think I may have disappointed them with my inability to produce lightning. This seems to be a flaw in my mastery of Reimancy that I should seek to correct as soon as I can.

House and job hunting in Alvadas will commence shortly. I don't think I can just stay in the inn for the rest of my time here. The Order want to improve their standing with the rest of the community, and I have to follow their example.
Eadfrid
A Wizard Is Never Late...

Words: 9338
Joined roleplay: June 15th, 2012, 3:18 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes