Alyx Bronwyn

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Alyx Bronwyn

Postby Alyx Bronwyn on June 26th, 2012, 6:29 am

- Table of Contents -
Main Post (Statistical Overview)
Reply 1 - Personality, Appearance, Background
Reply 2 - Relationships
Reply 3 - Paraphernalia
Reply 4 - Techniques in Depth
Reply 5 – Character Development
Theme Music: Symphony no. 3 - IV "Molto Deliberato" (Aaron Copland)

||Statistical Overview||

Name: Alyx Bronwyn
Race: Mixed-Blooded (Inarta mother, Human father)
Caste: Chiet
Housing: Cave in the Darniva Commonrooms
Height: 5' 6”
Weight: 103lbs
Birthdate: 1st Spring 490
Sexuality: Homosexual
Personality: INFP
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Religious Beliefs: Primarily worships Tanroa
Primary Combat and Hunting Tactics: Chaotic Misconception / Overwhelming Incapacitation

||Storyteller Quick-Reference||

Languages :
Fluent Basic Poor
Nari - -
- Common -
- - Nader-Canoch

Ledger :
Purchase Cost Total
Starting Balance +100 Pinions 100 Pinions

Skills :
Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Weapon (Talon Sword) 30[SP] 30 Competent
Dual Wield (Talon Sword) 10[SP] 10 Novice
Weapon (Longbow) 5[SP] 5 Novice
Falconry 10[RB], 5[SP] 15 Novice

Lore :
Name of Lore Acquisition IC Application
Lore of Wind Reach Geography SP Near-Constant
Lore of Inarta Culture SP Frequent
Last edited by Alyx Bronwyn on July 1st, 2012, 5:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
“Literature adds to reality; it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become.”
-C. S. Lewis

“The difficulty of literature is not to write, but to write what you mean; not to affect your reader, but to affect him precisely as you wish.”
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Alyx Bronwyn
~je deviens moi~

Words: 25912
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2012, 9:45 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal

Personality, Appearance, Background

Postby Alyx Bronwyn on June 26th, 2012, 6:31 am

Personality, Appearance, Background

||Personality||

Introverted :
Alyx is prone to spending time on his own; rather than socializing with the majority of his caste, he can usually be found tucked away in his cave with some old historical tome or other, filling his mind with the tales of the past. The evolution of Inartan culture fascinates him to no end, and as such, he makes a habit of working his way through as many texts on the subject as possible. He would typically prefer such leisure to the self-supposed rigours of human contact, as he often finds himself mincing words in the presence of others. Even among those of his own caste, or lower, his voice seems to lose itself somewhere on the journey up his throat and out of his mouth. He has difficulty expressing his emotions to others, though he is in fact quite an emotive person; he lacks the vehicle to properly articulate his feelings in a way that truly demonstrates their depth and breadth. At least, this is the case when in a social setting. Alone, or with his passionate lover, Veras, Alyx is able to find his voice with a bit more ease - though he still often has to work his way through any conversation about himself. Veras is perhaps the only living soul who has heard Alyx utter a solid, unwavering phrase about his feelings; it was the phrase "I love you." Within his mind, however, is a great, labyrinthine sprawl of complex psychological constructs; thoughts turn upon themselves tumultuously, in keeping with other key aspects of his personality. If one could bypass the filter of speech and interact directly with his mind, they would likely be surprised to find that he does, in fact, hold opinions on matters of interest, and entire sequences of thought about this subject or that.

Intuitive :
It is really only in dealings with matters that concern his own, intrinsic self - that is to say, his innermost personal feelings, or his own passionate opinions on particularly petulant or choleric subjects - that Alyx seems to lose his powers of elocution. When concerning the nature of those around him, he can be quite happily vocal. He picks up on the general air of those he comes in contact with, either through their body language, or just through an intrinsic sense of interpersonal intuition. He is not unlikely to point out when someone has their collective rear on their metaphoric shoulders; all the same, he can tell when someone needs words of kindness or assurance to boost their spirits. When it comes to those closest to him - particularly the other young Inartan who holds his heart so tenderly - he is very attentive, and will not ignore the slightest signs of emotional disturbance. Lies are hard to slip by the young man, and he is not likely to forgive one so quickly. An honest person himself, he values honesty in others, and will absolutely not associate with those who do not hold this value - nor will he tolerate those who turn their cheeks to dishonesty in general.

Feeling :
Being such an internal sort of person, Alyx is constantly processing the world around him on an instinctive level. He takes information in and responds to it without judgment, or even critical analysis, in the most of cases. As such, he can seem to be a bit of a loose cannon to the general populace of Wind Reach. If he finds himself in a situation of discomfort, he will react according to his gut, as his gut wills it; he does not sit back and dwell on the various and sundry possibilities of response. He always does things on the fly - as soon as an action affects him, he is at it with a reaction pulled from seemingly nowhere. This, of course, can lead to some rather interesting confrontations, especially where members of a higher caste are involved. More than once, he has had to bite his tongue mid-phrase to cut a potentially sharp comment - directed at an Avora or Endal - decidedly short, before undoubtedly consigning himself to a most unpleasant fate. He did know his place, after all; being half-blooded and watching his mother move in different directions through the caste system over the course of his life had taught him just how dire the consequences were for those who did not pay heed to this societal anomaly.

Perceptive :
Though he doesn't often take the time to thoroughly process the world around him, Alyx is quite in tune with his surroundings at all times. He does pay quite a bit of attention to the ebb and flow of the peoples of Wind Reach; he can pick out new faces fairly quickly, and usually notices when something changes about the regulars. He keeps himself very well informed as to the movement of people into or out of certain castes - especially the Endal caste. Perhaps because he'd lost his twin brother shortly after he'd been bonded to an Eagle, Alyx is borderline obsessed with the Endal caste. He gathers as much hearsay as possible, cross-references it with the fruit of his caste's grapevine, and keeps his eyes peeled in the corridors of Mt. Skyinarta for any absolution of whatever it is he'd heard. Likewise, he pays uncanny levels of attention to those with whom he is more familiar - especially his neighbours in the nearby caves. Though he's never really had to apply this aspect of himself to any kind of truly dangerous situation, it does help in his training with the Talon Swords, and many other detail-oriented applications.

Other Traits :
Reserved for Character Development.

||Appearance||

Fun-Sized :
Alyx is a very light, lanky young man. Standing at five and a half feet, he is neither very short for an Inartan male, nor the tallest to be found in their society. His body is covered in a thin layer of light, natural musculature - not developed or toned by manual labour, this feature of his is almost completely aesthetic. He does keep himself in decent enough shape though; while not overly strong, his frame lends itself to finesse of movement and hours of endurance, as long as he paces himself within his capacities. He can fit himself in many places within Mt. Skyinarta, from cracks and crags in the corridors (wherein one may be lucky enough to find lost and abandoned glassworked beads, or even a pinion or two) to the warm, protective embrace of his lover, and even between the bodies of those larger than himself, swarming the communal kitchens when it was time to partake of the Chiet dining experience. He is very quick on his feet, and sure of them as well; in the few places in Wind Reach where one can view the outside world, alyx can often be seen perched precariously on the balls of his feet, hanging out of windows or over ledges as though he longed to sprout wings himself and take to the skies.

Shameless :
Like many Inartan males, Alyx is fond of going without a shirt. For that matter, he's fond of going without clothing at all. If it weren't for societal mores, he would likely be witnessed in all his naked glory, all over Wind Reach. Beneath his Bryda he wears no underthings, always complaining that they are completely useless; not only do they feel uncomfortable, tight (even when oversized), and restricting, but they are one extra layer of clothing in between himself and one frolicking good time with his lover. Of course, the Inartan society does have a set of social mores to adhere to, and even though they are quite the sexually open populace, it seems a commonality that clothing be worn in public places. That noted, he makes sure to at least wear his Bryda when he leaves the cave, and his Katinu when venturing outside, but any one finding their way beyond the fabric privacy screen into his personal quarters should prepare themselves for an unapologetic full-frontal display.

Simply Elegant :
As much as he prefers a general lack of clothing, Alyx is capable of putting himself together quite well in random flurries of quintessence and eloquence. These usually revolve around his most cherished possession: the elegant scarf that his mother presented to him on his nineteenth birthday, after her induction into the ranks of Glassworkers. Though he doesn't exactly have much clothing to choose from, he does have an eye for fashion, and can primp himself up with whatever decadent regalia is to be found. The only notable instance of this, however, was when he had his first date with Veras, very shortly after being given the scarf. His mother loaned him an outfit of flowing black garb, lined and traced with glasswork, and braided glimmering beads into his hair (which was much longer at the time, hanging nearly to his shoulders). Besides these spurts of fashion, Alyx enjoys adorning himself with occasional jewellery; a glass bangle can often be seen on either wrist, and he sports a few tasteful piercings: two through the lobe of his left ear, one through the right, and one above his left eye. He doesn't have ready access to a variety of glasswork to fill these piercings, though, and often uses simply metal bars or hoops in their absence.

Racial Pride :
Alyx is perfectly aware that he is half-blooded, but he looks for all the world like any other member of Inartan society - and this is a fact he is not even slightly ashamed of. His skin is mostly fair, though in the right light, freckles can be seen playing across his nose and cheeks, the tops of his shoulders, and the back of his neck. His bodily freckles are very light, though, and few people are ever close enough to notice them besides Veras, when they lay together at night. His hair is a fiery, blazing hue of red, and has been kept in many styles throughout his life. Until the Summer of 511, it either hung to his shoulders or was braided to the back, gleaming in either case by firelight. That summer, though, his lover commented that he'd never seen him without long hair, and Alyx took his own razor to his locks without a moment's notice. Since then, he has kept it short and wild, rarely bothering to coax it into any semblance of order. It lays - or stands - however it very well pleases, and Alyx gives it hardly a thought. He often runs his hands absently through what remains of his hair when lost in thought, further propagating its overall messy nature.

||Background||

Under Construction
Last edited by Alyx Bronwyn on June 26th, 2012, 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Literature adds to reality; it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become.”
-C. S. Lewis

“The difficulty of literature is not to write, but to write what you mean; not to affect your reader, but to affect him precisely as you wish.”
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Alyx Bronwyn
~je deviens moi~

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal

Relationships

Postby Alyx Bronwyn on June 26th, 2012, 6:32 am

||Relationships||

The Family Tree (Present Generation)
*Mother: Mirna (Avoran [by proxy] Glassworker) - 39
+Father: Tyeryn Bronwyn (Travelling Trader [Human]) - 46
*Brother (Twin): Vara (Endal Hunter) - Deceased at 18
*Sister: Feri (Yasi) - 4 - Different Father

Bonds of Heart
+Significant Other: Veras (Chiet by proxy [male]) - 19 - Partner of 3 Years
+Closest Friend: Taleus Magnus (Travelling Wizard of Unknown Prowess) - 87 - Magic Mentor
Closest Friend: ---
Friend: ---

Bad Blood
Reserved.

The Blacklist
Reserved.

Storyteller Key :
* represents an NPC not often used; + represents an NPC often used now, or in the future; ~ represents a PC
-C. S. Lewis

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Alyx Bronwyn
~je deviens moi~

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal

Paraphernalia

Postby Alyx Bronwyn on June 26th, 2012, 6:34 am

||Paraphernalia||

The Basics

Clothes
  • Bare-chested - Indoors; sex appeal, no shame
  • Bryda - 1 pair; jet-black, unadorned
  • Katinu - 1; forest green, slightly worn
  • Simple Leather Sandals - 1 pair; typical brown, slightly ragged
  • Elegant Scarf - heirloom - 1; jet-black with red trim, woven with stained glass beads of red and gold

Miscellaneous
  • Waterskin - 1; patched up
  • Glass Brush - 1; stained reds and golds, slightly cracked
  • Glass Comb - 1; stained blues and greens, slightly cracked
  • Glass Razor - 1; blue, dull
  • Soap - 1 bar; beige, slightly dried-up

Weaponry
  • Talon Sword - 2; excellent condition, sheathed one per hip when worn
  • Wooden Long Bow - 1; broken (no string)
  • Glass Dagger - 1; dull, broken (splintered blade edge)

The Shinies

• Reserved.
Last edited by Alyx Bronwyn on June 26th, 2012, 6:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
-C. S. Lewis

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Alyx Bronwyn
~je deviens moi~

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal

Techniques in Depth

Postby Alyx Bronwyn on June 26th, 2012, 6:35 am

Techniques in Depth

Under Construction
-C. S. Lewis

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Alyx Bronwyn
~je deviens moi~

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal

Character Development

Postby Alyx Bronwyn on June 26th, 2012, 6:36 am

Character Development

Before Summer 512 AV :
Coming Soon!

The Early Days :
Coming Soon!

The In's and the Out's of a Soulful Ginger - v1.0
WARNING: Mildly Suggestive Themes (sexual implications, drug and alcohol references).
Under Construction.

General Information :
1. What is your Name?
Alyx Bronwyn. It is not a very Inartan name, but I have a purely human father, and I am proud of the name he gave me.

2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name?
My boyfriend Veras calls me Aly, and my neighbours call me Shameless... I think it's because most of them see me naked on a near daily basis... *cheeky grin*

3. How old are you?
Twenty-two and enjoying my... prime... I think Veras would agree. Are you blushing? You can join us sometime, if you - *slapped by Veras* - perhaps not, then.

4. What is your height?
Five feet and a half.

5. What is your weight?
Um... less than Veras... I think about a hundred pounds?

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself.
Honestly I think I'm rather plain, but lovebird here seems pretty taken with me. Not sure which particular part of me he enjoys most, though - you may want to ask him.

2. Describe yourself as others typically see you.
Ehm... I really don't know. I don't typically ask people. I'd rather not know, really.

3. What is your favorite body feature?
Do you really want to know? *slapped again* Oh for goodness - I was just going to say my eyes! I'm the only one in my family with blue eyes. Besides Vara... but he passed on four years ago, so...

4. How physically fit are you?
Um, I'm not wearing a shirt, can't you - oh, just for the record? That's boring. I'm pretty thin, but I don't tire easily, for whatever that's worth.

5. How do you typically dress and what is your style?
I usually just wear my Bryda when I'm out and about. My style is minimal - as minimal as possible. This is why my neighbours see more of me than most intend to do.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like?
My mother is an Avoran Glassworker. She's always busy being a higher caste than all of her children. My father is a trader from Ravok, he went home when I was five, only seen him once since then.

2. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
I have a cutie-pie little sis, Feri. She's fantastic. My twin brother is dead - died on his mount while hunting. His funeral was the last time I saw my father.

3. What is your extended family like?
Well, I haven't met any of the non-Inartan side of my family. I have a couple of quirky uncles and either one or two aunts, depending on their sexual proclivities on any given day. They're a right mess, that's all I can say.

4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family?
That's... kinda tough... don't ask me that.

5. Do you treat animals like family?
Do Wind Eagles rule my homestead?

Mount Skyinarta, right in the Courtyard. Me and my twin brother both... I've heard it was quite the spectacle.

2. Where do you live now?
In the most fabulous little cave in all the Darniva Commonrooms. Veras lives with me. I feel sorry for anyone near us who happens to be a light sleeper. *cringes in anticipation of another slap*

3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be?
Lhavit. I've seen paintings of it in books, and heard traders talk about it in the market. It sounds absolutely fabulous.

4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time?
Well, until the Djed storm, Thunderbay was great for what little downtime a Chiet in Wind Reach can afford.

5. Where do you fear to be?
...I, ehm... next question, please.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?)
Not to my knowledge, no.

2. Are you right handed or left handed?
Depends on what you're referring to. I write with my left hand, and that's my better sword arm, but I use my right hand for - *rest of sentence is muffled by Veras's hand*

3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent?
I'm fluent in Nari, of course. I'm working on my Common - I can get by with it... and I recently started studying Nader-Canoch. I do speak with a slight lisp, people say my "z's" in Nari aren't sharp enough, and I have a hard time rolling my "r's" quite right. Veras says I have a "cute" voice... I'll take that, I suppose.

4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
...I... I dunno, I mean... I hope I'm not annoying anyone...? Babe, am I annoying? *silence* ...baby?

5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them)?
I don't have any tattoos yet, but I might get one someday. Something to do with Tanroa, likely. I have two piercings in each ear, one in my left brow, and I keep trying to get Veras to pierce by belly button, but he won't do it. I've also considered piercing my hips, nipples, collarbones... but I don't know if I'd actually have the guts to go through with any of those...

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation?
I do a lot of odd-jobs. It's pretty common for Chiet. Recently I've been trying to get an apprenticeship as a scribe.

2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why?
It's important to life in Wind Reach. Does it matter if I like it?

3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be?
A travelling wizard, like Taleus Magnus. That brilliant old man.

4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why?
The scribes, librarians, historians. I absolutely love history. Inartan culture is so fascinating when you look at it from an outside perspective. We can be awful people to each other... and we can be the greatest people in Mizahar. Nothing grants one a better perspective than the study and archiving of lore. In my opinion.

5. What occupation do you least like? Why?
Actually, I don't think it befitting of a member of my caste to respond to this in the way I mean to respond.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you?
A very quiet one, I've heard. I've been trying to grow out of that... but I really haven't. I'm only ever this talkative with my other half around. *kisses Veras on the cheek* He is my rock, y'know.

2. What is your favorite memory from childhood?
One time, Vara and I pissed off an Endal, and got chased throughout practically the entire colony. It was grand. I don't remember what we did to get in so much trouble, though.

3. What is your worst memory from childhood?
...*looks away with hooded eyes*

4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents?
Well, the father figure is Gods-know-where, and the mother is off being an important citizen, so... yeah. Oh, you mean as a child? Oh... well, we got on alright. Father wasn't around after I turned five. It was shortly after then that mother became a Glassworker, and checked out for the most part.

5. Who was your most influential rolemodel?
Not my parents, that's for sure. Probably Taleus Magnus. That brilliant, wonderful old man.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have?
I've taught myself a lot about the history and sociology of Inartan culture, and the geography of Wind Reach. It's fascinating. I can read and write in Nari perfectly, pretty passively in Common. And I'm beginning to read Nader-Canoch a bit, too.

2. Do you like/dislike learning?
I absolutely love it. Reading is my favourite thing to do.

3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities?
From the books and scrolls in the libraries, and from many long, enlightening chats with Taleus Magnus.

4. How do you learn best?
Reading. That's for sure. Well... I pick things up pretty quickly on the go, when need be. At least, Veras seems to think so. A few of our closer neighbours can probably attest, too.

5. What are your educational goals for the future?
I want to become fluent in Common, and Nader-Canoch. I want to learn everything there is to know about Wind Reach, and the Kalea region. The societies, the geography, the tiniest details of the lore. I want to learn the intricacies of Magic that Taleus Magnus displayed. I want to just... learn! All the things there are to learn!

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not?
Ehm... sometimes. *lays a hand on Veras's thigh* But only sometimes.

2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not?
No, I really don't. I don't automatically distrust anyone, but you have to show me that you won't completely ruin my life if I let you into it. And... just because...

3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else?
Oh, I'm quite gay, isn't that right babe? Girls are okay, but... there's just something about the male anatomy they can't exactly... hold up, if you will.

4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time.
Oh, yes. Kissing is a wonderful form of exercise. My first kiss... well, that was with Veras. Three years ago. We were sat upon the edge of the world... I remember it like it was yesterday. He took my chin in his hand, looked me right in the eyes... and kissed me. And may I say, he's a damn well talented kisser. I know monogamy isn't exactly the norm here in Wind Reach... but he took my heart and soul with that first kiss, and he's the only one I've ever wanted to give it to, since.

5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time.
Now this is my kind of question! As I'm sure you could gather, my first time was with Veras. It was a few weeks after our first kiss - which is fairly slow, considering I was nineteen and he was sixteen. Two horny, hormonal Inartan males in the beginning of their sexual prime? We did good to wait that long, trust me. And the sex? Oh, it was amazing... like, hours of amazing. I will spare the details simply because I can feel Veras blushing from here. Catch me later and I'll tell you who was the... dominant party. Our first time, at least. *flicks eyes down to his own lap suggestively* ... *slapped, again, by Veras*

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time.
I have, just once. Veras and I somehow nicked a tankard of something rather strong and snuck it back to my cave. I don't remember too much of the night... pretty sure we had sex. Also pretty sure we didn't stay in the cave to do so. Yeah, I think the neighbours were a bit upset at that one.

2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis?
Oh goodness, no. Considering what happened the only time so far? That was embarrassing. Don't look at me that way - I know I sound like a whorish little freak, but remember... all my sexual proclivities are at least in private quarters, with the one soul in Mount Skyinarta I trust and with whom I am actually comfortable being myself. I could never do such a thing, sober, out where people could see me... I'd die!

3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer?
I believe my last response circumvents the necessity of this question, don't you? Goodness. Are you even listening to me, anymore?

4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them?
I don't remember what it was, but Taleus Magnus had this herb he "accidentally dropped into the pocket of my Bryda and into a sack laying on my bed and into another sack placed in my backpack." Yeah, about as much an accident as the things I do to - *slapped* - anyways, I'm not sure what it was. But I'm pretty sure it was hallucinogenic, because the visions that came to me that day were simply not natural. And the effects it had on my - well, our - libido... well, let's just say they were statistically improbable.

5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific.
I don't have much experience to go on... I don't personally like alcohol, but I don't mind that Veras drinks, or that anyone else drinks. I'm kind of curious to try other mood-altering substances, but I don't want to fuss with them too much. It's not befitting of intellectual pursuits. But by and large, my opinion therein is rather mild.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies?
Reading and writing. If there were no books, I would have no need of my eyes. Well, I suppose I'd need them to look at people I care for, but by and large, you get my point.

2. Do you like to read?
You know, you are a terrible interviewer. I really don't think you pay a single pinion's worth of attention to me when I talk. Yes I like reading, particularly history. Remember me talking about the history and lore of Wind Reach and Kalea? ...you do? You know, I'm positively confused. Next question.

3. What annoys you more than anything else?
Oh, you are a right sly little slop of Dek-shit, aren't you. Currently, you are the answer to this question incarnate.

4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do?
Besides reading or writing, there are two things. Either napping with Veras (or napping general, really), or working with the raptors. I do so love them, especially the normal-sized ones that you can hold on your arm.

5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why?
It really takes a lot to embarrass me. Obviously I don't care about being seen naked, or talking about my sex life. But there are... well, a few things. Really, really deep things that I just... well...

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors?
I'd have to say red and gold. And black, I like black coloured clothing. That's right, black coloured. I am not sorry that you speak with a different spelling system than mine.

2. What is your favorite time of day?
Oh, that is a toss-up. I am in love with sunrise, and sunset. Both can be so beautiful.

3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?
See, now you're making up for being a slop of Dek-shit. Or at least trying to. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen was when Taleus Magnus, on his most recent visit to Wind Reach, Magecrafted a mess of glass odds and ends into a pocket-watch that supposedly tells time backwards, counting down to one's deathday. It was inspiring and awful, all the same.

4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat?
Food in general is just good, all around. I haven't run across anything that I hate. I've eaten with Deks, and I've been slipped some food from an Endal's plate - the benefits of having a twin brother be found by an Eagle. But it's all just food, to me.

5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you?
My favourite weather depends on the time of day. At dawn, I likie it clear. At dusk, I like for there to be some clouds about, so the sun can paint them with all its beautiful setting hues. I don't particularly like any bad weather - some people here like storms and whatnot. They're just noisy. As for weather I'm scared of... just be glad you weren't here for the Djed storm. You would probably never come back.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic?
That depends, really. I'm usually pretty neutral about life.

2. What are your religious views?
I believe in many Gods and Goddesses. My favourites, if you'll pardon the banality of the term, are Eywaat, Lhex, Caiyha, and Tivaku. And of course, my personal matron, Tanroa. I hope to be of some small service to her divinity someday... but as far as my views on their roles in our lives? Well, for that, I have a simple belief. The Gods spin the whirling planet on its macabre axis. I don't think they very often intervene directly in our lives, but I do believe certain among them guide the general course of history quite well. Take Lhex, for instance. Lore has nothing on the guy, but anybody with a head on their shoulders knows he sends our metaphysical selves packing after death.

3. Would you be able to kill?
I've never had to. On an intellectual level, it the circumstances were a certain way, I'd have no problem taking life to preserve mine. Those are pretty tough circumstances to meet, though. And like I said to begin with, I've never had to do so. Not other sentient beings, at least; I've killed small game before for food. That's just the natural order.

4. What are your views on sex?
Everyone should have it all the time. Now I'm not a fan of orgies or anything like that, but I don't really care what other people do. I sleep with a guy every night. You can sleep with a girl, or a guy, or both, or neither. But if you sleep with neither, I really have to go back to my earlier posit of- *muffled once again by Veras*

5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life?
Well my life is far from successful thus far. I think having love in it has a lot to do with it... but other than that, I sure can't give you a good answer to this.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done?
I don't think I've ever done anything significant enough to call it my "best." But my worst... *runs a hand through his hair* Ehm, next question?

2. What is your greatest regret?
Agreeing to this damned interview.

3. What is your best/worst memory?
I really am not liking this portion. My memories are best left what they are: memories.

4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why?

5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life?
Bah, nothing, okay?! My life has been a series of mundane inconsistencies. That is all.

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others?
I think it evident that I really don't like to go there.

2. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
Well, that's easy. I really don't think I do. There's a strict societal more woven deep within all Inarta... and while I do believe it can present as some pretty awful prejudice, I don't believe I personally showcase it so much.

3. What makes you happy?
Books. Music. The sky. Studying things I don't know yet. Quiet time alone... or any time spent with Veras. It really doesn't take much to keep me happy...

4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for?
You know, that has to be the most loaded question you've asked me yet. Come back in a few years and we'll redo this whole bloody thing. Maybe I'll answer this one then.

5. What makes you angry?
The fact that I just agreed to put myself through this again.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others?
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
4. Do you care what others think of you?
5. What do you think of others, in general?

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person?
2. What is your greatest weakness?
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
5. Are you generally organized or messy?

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any?
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any?
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them?
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity?
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much?

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for?
2. What is the best part of life?
3. What is the best part of death?
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
-C. S. Lewis

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Alyx Bronwyn
~je deviens moi~

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal