Hadmycil's Medical Log!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Hadmycil's Medical Log!

Postby Hadmycil on April 26th, 2010, 7:14 am

I'm probably going to be a practitioner of medicine once I've learned it, and Dad says I'll probably need a book to record down all that I learn then. It may be a long time before I'll have anything medical to write down here though, so I shall keep this as a diary in the meantime! If I ever feel lonely and have no one to talk to, I can talk to my diary.

So I'm currently stepping out of Zeltiva now. It's the 57th day of Spring, 510 AV. It's such a titillating feeling, stepping out of home for the first time, feeling the cool spring wind blow against me. It almost feels like a different sort of wind already, a foreign wind. I shall experience many different kinds of foreign wind in the places I go to.

The problem now is, where shall I head first?
Hadmycil
Member Number 614

Words: 6195
Joined roleplay: April 25th, 2010, 8:37 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

Hadmycil's Medical Log!

Postby Hadmycil on May 3rd, 2010, 6:24 am

61st Day of Spring, 510 AV

"Good afternoon!"

I was intending to carry on my way through the horseclans of Endrykas (weaving my way through horses takes a good deal of concentration to avoid being stamped on), thinking whoever it was who was talking was probably talking to someone else, when I was scooped right off my feet by a Drykas riding on a horse.

"Whoa!" I squeaked, balancing myself valiantly on the palm of his broad hand. The Drykas laughed. His laugh sounds like a rumble.

"Be careful, little fellow, in these parts. You may get yourself trampled without even knowing."

I told him that I knew that very well, and that even though I'm but a few weeks of age, I am well aware of the dangers of being of minuscule size.

Another laugh.

"So where're you going then, young hero?" the Drykas asked. "I can take you there."

"Well, nowhere in particular," I answered. "I'm seeking an Ethaefal Healer, but I've no idea where she is." I gave him the name, and he tilted his head to one side before remarking that he had not heard of her.

"I'm on my way to Yahebah. Do you want to come? The journey probably takes about 8 days, and I'll be glad of some company in the meantime."

Of course I did. I'd give anything to ride on a horse for 8 days. I stroked its mane timidly, but it did not seem to notice my tiny clay hand.
Hadmycil
Member Number 614

Words: 6195
Joined roleplay: April 25th, 2010, 8:37 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet