Glyphing Lesson (closed)

Jay learns glyphing. And is best in the class.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Glyphing Lesson (closed)

Postby Jay Dasher on June 29th, 2012, 6:28 am

Jay walked into the class just as the class was about to start. The teacher called out "Be seated Class" and everyone immediately sat down. "Now my name is miss Grayson and today we shall be learning glyphing" she said. "Now is anyone not sure what glyphing is, No, good for this is people going into competent. Now I Have drawn a glyph that will fire whatever is inside it when I say a certain word. Now does anyone know fire reimancy"

Jay's hand shot up into the air. "Well then Dasher will you shoot some fire into the glyph." Jay expelled some Res and then turned it into a ball hovering over his hand. He then set the outer layer on fire and threw it into glyph, igniting the inner layer just as it hit the glyph. It sank in the minute it hit it.

"Now everyone stay seated and Jay get back to your seat" said Miss Grayson "Now I will expand a shield over all of us, You all must stay behind the barrier at all times." The teacher said in a very stern voice " We are safe the glyph shall activate" she said to no-one in particular. The glyph glowed and a fire ball came shooting out of it and suddenly got engulfed by the portal. The glyph suddenly disappeared.

"Now for the last bit of this lesson we have a test" the teacher said "You shall all go up to the board and draw a focus rune" Jay went up to the board, grabbed a pen and closed his eyes. He started drawing and when he opened his eyes he saw a perfect focus glyph. "Well done Jay that is excellent, as for the rest of the class we have ran out of time, class dismissed"
Jay Dasher
Player

Words: 5853
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2012, 7:36 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet