Ro'anne

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Ro'anne

Postby Ro'anne on July 2nd, 2012, 4:21 pm

"Ro'anne, The Armorer"

"You know, not everyone's life is running through billowing meadows and frolicking through fields of daisies. Some of us go in to do difficult, dirty jobs everyday and we work as hard as we possibly can, sometimes dropping from exhaustion. However, every night we go to bed feeling content to know that what we do saves lives."

Basic Information

Race: Human
Birthday & Age: Fall of 493, the 23rd
Languages:
Language 1: Fluent: Common
Language 2: Basic: Isur
Current Location: Syliras

Physical Description: :
Ro'anne, relatively tall for the average human, stands at 5"10. Her eyes are a soft brown and blonde hair is cut short in order to keep it out of the way. She has a soft face and blank, near emotionless eyes. Her body is lithe and strong, but not as strong as she'd like to be. Although trained as an armor smith, Ro'anne is not naturally strong. She often has to work twice as hard to get heavy duty jobs done because of her diminished strength. However, Ro'anne does work as hard as she can possibly push herself as to keep up with any male Smith in Syliras.

Character Concept: :
Ro'anne naturally apathetic and indifferent to most situations. Unlike that of her family, she tends to not show much emotion. She doesn't have a condition, she wasn't trained to hide her emotions, she was simply born that way. The only thing that could cause Ro'anne's temper to flare would be if someone openly challenged her work ethic. It is one button that, if trying to get on her good side, one shouldn't push. Ro'anne has never let fear get to her, but that doesn't mean that she doesn't feel it. She has never killed before, and she has no plans to kill anyone anytime soon. Because of this, she underestimates the emotional damages that come directly taking a human, or near human's life. She also has a natural distrust of others instilled in her from her father. However, Ro'anne does trust the Knights of Syliras. As such, she doesn't carry her grandfather's sword with her inside the walls of Syliras.

Character History: :
Ro'anne was born as the only child of a poor Armorer in Syliras. Her father, Yoorin, worked from inside his apartment and worked as hard as possible for himself and Ro'anne. Although employment at the Ironworks was available to Yoorin, he chose to work from home out of simple stubbornness. Yoorin was distrustful of everyone. In fact, the only people he ever marginally trusted, other than Ro'anne herself, we're the Sylirian Knights. His distrust was for good reason. Shortly after Ro'anne turned two years of age, her mother was attacked and murdered. The honorable Sylirian Knights found the man responsible and dealt with him accordingly, but Ro'anne's father was never the same. 

Ro'anne learned everything she could from her father, mostly armor crafting information, a little tailoring and sword training with the family weapon. Yoorin also taught Ro'anne enough Isur to get a basic understanding of the language. Yoorin believed everyone that worked with metals should be able to speak to the greatest metal workers on Mizahar in their own language. However, a year ago in the spring of 511, Ro'anne's father fell deathly ill. Yoorin was born with a weak heart, and a sudden heart attack left him bedridden. They had scheduled a healer to come in and take a look at Yoorin, but the day before he was supposed to arrive, Yoorin's heart gave out. 

Ro'anne was alone, but she was also an adult. Fondly burying her father far outside of city walls, she travels back into Syliras to get a job at 'The Ironworks' where she plans to further her knowledge and take up the work her father left her with. Maybe she'll even learn magic one day.

housing/businesses/current occupation :
Housing:
1 basic 20x20 single room (400 sq feet) with a hearth, bunk, chest, chair, and small table located deep in Stormhold keep in Syliras. (SP)
Businesses:
None
Current Occupation:
None yet

Training: :
Skills:
Armoring:
15(SP) + 15(RB) + 0(XP) = 30 total
Observation:
5(SP) + 0(XP) = 5 total
Sword fighting(Zweihänder):
15(SP) + 0(XP) = 15 total
MetalSmithing
5(SP) + 0(XP) = 5 total
Tailoring: 
10(SP) + 0(XP) = 10 total

0(XP) = total
:
0(XP) = total
:
0(XP) = total

Lore:
Lore of Syliras Geography
Lore of Religion: Tyveth 

Equipment and Possessions: :
Equipment:
1 weeks worth of rations(SP)
1 set of toiletries(SP)
1 eating knife(SP)
Flint and Steel(SP)

Possessions:
Her grandfather's sword.(FH)
Leather belt(SP)
Cotton shirt(SP)
Thick Leather gloves(SP)
Baggy, leather breeches(SP)
1 Leather apron
1 Hammer
100 Pounds of Iron
25 Pounds of common, armor grade leather
1 shovel

Family Heirloom:
Her grandfather's Zweihänder(literally, two handed) sword. The double edged blade is massive, reaching a length of seven feet with the added foot length of the pommel. The sword was made by Ro'ann's great grandfather, and continued to be a specious heirloom passed down the ages. The blade has not seen blood in almost half a century with all the peace in Syliras. But time is unpredictable and fate is a cruel mistress. Perhaps the blade may one day soon see blood again.
"OOC"(Note, it is a two-handed, very long broadsword. Although I'm sure everyone knows about these types of weapons, I'll give a short explanation. The Zweihänder is an extremely long sword designed, not for normal combat, but as more of a versatile spear that can be used for sword combat. It is completely useless for fighting people with a short sword or dagger.)

Ledger: :
+100 GMs(SP)
-5 SM Extra Hammer(personal hammer)
-50 GMs for 100 Pounds of Iron
-25 GMs for 25 Pounds of common, armor grade leather
-2 GMs for shovel(personal)
-3 SMs for leather apron(personal)

------Total-------
+23 GMs
+2 SMs 

Thread List: :
Threads for Summer 512:
Last edited by Ro'anne on July 3rd, 2012, 9:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ro'anne
Armor is a life or death choice. Get armor.

Words: 3637
Joined roleplay: July 1st, 2012, 1:25 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Ro'anne

Postby Shepherd on July 6th, 2012, 4:18 pm

Hello new adventurer!

Welcome to Mizahar! My name is Shepherd, and I am here to assist you in completing your Character Sheet in a manner that is respectful to the Lore and overall theme of Mizahar. I have found a few areas of confusion and error, and I'm here to work with you to set things straight.

Things Needing Fixed

Possessions
Belts are not included in the Starting Package for free, and must be purchased and deducted from your Ledger.

Please make the changes I've noted above, and send me a Private Message. Upon receiving your message, and reviewing your changes, I will remove the Intervention. Thank you for coming to Mizahar, and I hope you enjoy writing here.

Shepherd
Shepherd
CS Liaison

Words: 132259
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2012, 1:22 pm
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)