Travelings of the Plotness Monster

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Shena'doah on April 27th, 2010, 5:18 pm

So I am in the process of sending Shena'doah on a fun, adventurous, lots of times dangerous, and dramatic adventure! Currently I am trying to figure out a purpose to this adventure rather than having it be aimless wandering in disguise. :ninja:

This person(s), doesn't have to stick around for the whole show but could help her out since I'm certain she's bound to get in trouble. Really... the only requirement is that at least be comfortable with putting up with her attitude. Likewise, she doesn't have to like you and you don't have to like her but it's great if they like each other too. |:)

Since Shena's history is extremely minimal for the time being, to give a general idea, she is banned from her Benshiran tribe for many possible reasons:

-Covered for her mother who was bouncing about with a lover on the side
-Spoke out of line against something that is generally the "norm" for Benshirans
-Had an Akalak lover whilst being promised to another member of her tribe.
-or a something in that ballpark.

Right now, Shena is in Riverfall.
Shena'doah
Player

Words: 28596
Joined roleplay: April 17th, 2010, 3:24 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Postby Nascha on May 1st, 2010, 12:22 pm

I'd be glad to go adventuring with Shena. Nascha probably wouldn't like it, given her nature, but she doesn't have a choice. ^-^

I think it would be really interesting to see how Nascha gets along with Shena, largely because their personalities are simulataneously different and similar.

Since this would be Nascha's first thread, I am able to start whenever and however you want. :)

So what adventure did you have in mind?
Nascha
Player

Words: 19810
Joined roleplay: May 1st, 2010, 9:53 am
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet

Postby Shena'doah on May 1st, 2010, 5:29 pm

lol that's fabulous! More or less, until i find a greater purpose to this adventuring, I'll just call it aimless wandering with the benefits of dangerous situations and the like. Shens is currently in riverfall after escaping Ahnatep. I still need to read you CS but you are free to run into Shena there if you can get Nascha there with no trouble or they can cross paths after Shena leaves there. :)

I'll give you ways to contact me so we can plan with much more ease if we happen to be on at the same time.

MSN - choa15@charter.net
YIM - nauticalshade@yahoo.com
Shena'doah
Player

Words: 28596
Joined roleplay: April 17th, 2010, 3:24 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Postby Nascha on May 2nd, 2010, 6:46 pm

If it's not too much trouble, I'd prefer to meet her while she's there, largely because I would like for Nascha to remain in the vicinity of Riverfall afterwards.

If that's not possible, it's all good. I can just have another thread take place there timestamped as a flashback.

Wow, I'm being frustratingly terrible at making a solid contribution. >.<
Nascha
Player

Words: 19810
Joined roleplay: May 1st, 2010, 9:53 am
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet