Pa'haite's plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Pa'haite's plotnotes

Postby Pa'haite on July 12th, 2012, 11:18 am

As I've started threading with Pa'haite I've had so many thoughts and ideas for plans for her.

In fact it has gotten to the point that I'm so excited for these ideas that I'm trying to hold myself back from rushing into them. For the moment I have decided to take it slow, and to develop her a little more.

I'll probably have some things here soon though.
Last edited by Pa'haite on July 17th, 2012, 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thinking
Speaking Nura
Other creatures speaking Nura to Pa'
"Chalk in common"
"Chalk in Kontinese"

Gnosis Summary :
Pa'haite holds the mark of Phylonura, from Caiyha, the Goddess of Flora and Fauna.
The singularly marked individual is granted the language of Nura and begins to learn to communicate with plants and animals of all sorts. Nura can even cause the witch to actively associate with insects which are vital forms of life in Caiyha's domain.
Plants and Animals tolerate the witch regardless of biome. They will not attack. They see [her] as a friend and will defend if [she] controls a biome they dwell within.
Pa'haite
A loyal servant to Ciayha's domain

Words: 39913
Joined roleplay: June 17th, 2012, 2:34 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (2)

Pa'haite's plotnotes

Postby Pa'haite on July 12th, 2012, 12:26 pm

I also see a lot of people doing a little character development stuff here... So I suppose I'll do that too with the same sorta guide.

Motivators - Balance/Peace, Beneficience (To plants and animals), Service (to Caiyha)

Core Traits
Emotional disposition - Calm, apathetic
Outlook - Optimistic, pessimistic towards society and people
Integrity - Honest
Impulsiveness - Controlled, very spontaneous if it comes to protection of her plants
Boldness - Cautious
Flexibility - Flexible, tends to be initially stubborn towards people
Affinity- Warm at heart, initially cold towards people
Comportment - Again, agreeable but discordant on the surface
Disclosure - Secretive (generally silent)
Conformity - Heterodox to society

Secondary Traits
Humor - none
Orientation - At the moment, technically no preference due lack of interest (still essentially a child)

Religion
Adherence - Strict adherence to Caiyha, also Avalis, Laviku
Tolerance - Inclusive
Expression of beliefs - Constant
Converting others - never
Attitude - Humble
Position - Phylonurist, life in service to Caiyha
Pa'haite
A loyal servant to Ciayha's domain

Words: 39913
Joined roleplay: June 17th, 2012, 2:34 am
Race: Konti