Frederica Reinhart

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Frederica Reinhart

Postby Frederica Reinhart on July 17th, 2012, 9:43 pm

Ravok CS Template

Physical Description
Name: Frederica Reinhart
Race: Human
Birthday: 491, Spring 9th
Birthplace: Zeltiva

Character Concept
Personality

Since she was a very young girl, Frederica had always had an interest in things above normality; magic. Ever since she got her first taste of power, she wanted to learn more and more about it, as young as she was, she was left very... corruptable to the art. However, she has stayed surprisingly pure, in her own special way. Frederica yearns for more magic, but it does not stand above her ethics. Gaining more power is a primary goal in her life and she does not quite yet see herself as superhuman. However, she will not practice her arts if it is at risk of innocents around her...

To a degree; if the potential gain is so big, a lust for power can take over and sweep her to doing it anyway, but only if it risks at the very most five or six people she is unfamiliar with. Humans are not expendable, but for the greater cause, some may be sacrificed. This goes for both magical power and the potential for a massive amount of knowledge.

However, only in that aspect has she been touched and altered by magic. Bar the mercenary part of her life; she is fairly humane and normal. When she isn't paid to be doing something, it is said that she's a sweet person that harbours no initial ill will to people and would definitely protect an unarmed that is threatened to fall under assault. Frederica does indeed have the ability to put others in front of herself; but only if said other is someone that garners her interest. For a random innocent, she would not throw away her life or risk injury. Of course, this does not mean she is unwilling to protect others. But just like the majority of humanity, she would only do so if it does not risk herself.

Because she has been a mercenary (although, mercenary might not be the right word, but it's how she likes to call it!) since the days of her adolescence, she has the ability to distance herself from her job quite well. On a task for money, she is very willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done, no matter what the job is. However, she will follow her hire-ee's orders to a very specific point; and unless specifically ordered to kill will not do so. However, this is less out of compassion and more out of extreme specificy.

That is also a defining aspect of her personality; she has always been extremely... specific. In casual conversation, where she not tries to observe the conversee too deeply, she can quickly miss subtext or any other form of subtility. When her mind is not focused, what she sees around her is exactly what is happening, nothing more and nothing less. Frederica also has several, slightly OCD habits that form from this. Her sword must always be polished free of blood, her clothes must always be straight, her hair must always be done right... to more absurd habits, such as avoiding physical contact, even shaking someone's hand, if she hasn't observed them as clean of dirt. Both physical and mental 'dirt'.

Frederica is very interested in expanding her knowledge of all things, no matter how minor someone might consider a piece of information, it is gold to Frederica. This brings us to one thing she would defend with her life; libraries. These carriers of knowledge are not to be harmed and doing so is a sin. Harming books in any way is degrading to not just her, but in her eyes, as the human race as a whole. Fiction or nonfiction, you are killing a piece of history. She is always willing to learn, and has learned a lot of random 'information' during her time.

Frederica is socially awkward, manifesting depending on what mindset she is in; in that of a businesswoman or in that of a mercenary. If she's on business, it manifests as almost robotic, precise behavoir, following the details of the job she has been given to a very precise point, while it manifests as a stange form of shyness when not on business. Sudden questions about her life can be enough to get her to stutter and blush; but only if her mindset is stuck in normal mode. This awkwardness comes from a lack of social contacts during her youth, making it very hard to create them now.

- Knowledge
- Power
- Learning
- Calm
- Cute things (Very secret!)

Dislikes

- Foolishness
- Unpredictability
- Undecisiveness
- Becoming weak.
- The always-encroaching nature of death.

Physical Description
Frederica is a female of just around average length; standing at around five feet and six inches, or about 170 centimeters. Her eyes are a natural brown and so is her hair, which is long enough to reach the bottom of her back, although it's usually tucked away inside of her shirt. Her body is quite obviously fit from all the physical work she has done, and very little fat or imperfection can be found on her body. However, life as a mercenary means that her body isn't completely perfect, and she has earned a few scars in her time... which bug her to no end. The most noticable are on her left hand, forearm and on her right thigh, earned in combat. Of course, she has plenty of other scratches and such on her body at any given time; but those aren't noteworthy, being of a non-permanent nature.

Her hair is generally combed down and unstyled, however, at times, she can find herself braiding her hair in boredom. When her hair is fully braided, she tends to have a rather dignified appearance. Her clothes are rather simple, but bar her cloak, which she only wears while travelling or during cold times, they've been taken care of quite well. Her pants have been trimmed by use of her sword to reach around the length of her knees, while her shirt seems completely undamaged and unstained. However, her cloak has been riddled in small cuts and rips, making it clear how battle-worn it is.

Her 'adoptive' father has told her that her eyes look like her mother's and that they are very beautiful; and thus she has taken pride in them. Her eyes look like small, brown little gems, being almost pure brown but having a slight, blue tone around the edges, with small, tendril-like exclusions moving to her pupil, giving her eyes a most unique, and apparently beautiful, appearence.

Frederica's 'assets' are of above average size, however, the nature of her undergarments generally keeps them locked tight to her body, her bra being nothing more than bandages that keep it locked to her chest. While this is, at times, uncomfortable, she has found that keeping her chest size down attracts less unwanted attention, unwanted job offers and it offers less annoyances in combat.

Character History
Frederica was born in the city of sea and commerce, Zeltvia, to a wealthy merchant and a 17 year old dancer, who owned only the clothes on her body and the food she bought. While this sounds like the perfect couple, one that only happens in dreams, as two people of such vastly different levels getting together is far from the norm... the dream was cut short very quickly. The man wasn't willing to dedicate himself to just one woman, and while Frederica's mother did her best to become the perfect wife, or rather, the best that someone of her upringing could do... It wouldn't work out. After five years, tge woman was left alone with her now five year old child, the merchant leaving on an overseas trip and abandoning the both of them. It seemed like harsh times beckoned; after all, a dancer could barely feed herself, let alone her daughter. And all the wealthy merchant left them was a small sum of money and a sword for them to protect themselves with. This sword was taken care off extremely well, and Frederica's mother saw it as a promise that they were meant to be together and that he would return to her.

Oh, how wrong she was.

He never returned, and she quickly ran out of funds to take care of herself. But, before disaster could strike, the now six year old girl and her mother were found by an elder man, who saw the woman dance and offered her a job, a job perfect for someone with her appearance and her... agile way of moving. Frederica never discovered what this job was; but her mother's behavoir after work made it clear that it was very physically exhausting. In return for her mother doing such a great job at her work, Frederica was given a proper education and the old man gave her some 'private lessons'. Seeing her as young and as especially curious as she was, she was taught the vary basics of the magics she knows now still. The man had contacts around the world, and that made it easy for her to be taught the very basics of these three arts... because he was seeing the young girl as someone that could work for him later in her life as well, and upon his eventual demise to take over his business. She was taught basic self defense with the one weapon she owned, and practiced the forms of magic she was taught the basics of, to make sure that a simple ambush wouldn't finish her off like it would do to most.

But, with the stories she had heard about her father, she became more and more curious to finding him, to finding out why he left her and her mother. Her mother became increasingly weak, but a strong will kept her alive even though her work could occasionally be very harsh. Sometimes, she came back sick and couldn't work for a few weeks, before, when she recovered, instantly bouncing back to it. While her 'father' taught her exclusively in the earlier mentioned arts, her mother gave her morals. People should not be harmed unless it can be avoided, always be kind, take care of people when you can. Look for work, and accept whatever you can find or you won't make it in life. However, she was given one very specific exception: Never become a harlot. The degradation isn't worth having a stable life for. Although, at that time still young, she did not understand what that meant, she kept it in mind for her entire life. Later, of course, she realised what a harlot was... and wondered why her mother would specify it. As, of course, she would never become something that filthy!

Frederica's curiousity to her father's current location reached a peak at age 16; with blessings from her parents, she started out on her journey as a traveller, taking only clothes and her sword with her as she set out with a similar group of people. Her 'father' saw it as a way for her to create the important social contacts she would need to survive, her mother saw it as a way for her to spread her wings and become a true woman, while she saw it as nothing more as a journey to find her real father. She harboured no ill will to him, only curiousity. From that time, she travelled to many a cities, always staying together in a band to make sure dangerous situations were as avoided as possible. In this time, she travelled through many parts of Sylira, occasionally returning home, but mostly being a travelling, earning money through all forms of odd jobs, just like her mother told her. However, she avoided Sunberth for the dangerous stories she had heard about it, and for some reason, she always felt rather uncomfortable in Ravok, and Nyka kind of scared her... but as a traveller, she was supposed to get over such things! And that, was what she exactly planned to!

Travel, travel, travel... Her knowledge and power both expanded, and indeed, she was finding some social contacts. Not to the level that her adoptive father wanted her to, but a start is a start, right? Now, she enters Rovak once more... tired of constantly travelling around. And while she wasn't planning on settling down completely because of the mission she gave herself, she felt like she needed a bit of emotional rest. She intended to return home, but she heard words of 'something' going on... and while she was sure her family's economic position would keep them safe, she saw it as a reason not to go home just yet.

Possessions
Starters Pack:
1 Set of Clothing, consisting of:
A simple shirt.
A simple pair of pants.
Simple undergarments.
A simple cloak.
A simple pair of boots.
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
Heirloom: Cold-iron Longsword, which used to belong to her father. However, the blade has absolutely nothing special about it. It's merely a blade that he used to own.
100 Gold Mizas

Housing:
Currently, Frederica has no housing, living as a travelling worker.

Ledger
Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
No housing +500 GM 600 GM

Skills, Lores, Magics, Gnosis, Languages

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Flux 26 SP 26/100 Competent
Projection 5 SP 5/100 Novice
Hypnotism 5 SP 5/100 Novice
Observation 5 SP 5/100 Novice
Weapon: Longsword 15 RB, 9 SP 24/100 Novice

Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language: Ancient

Lores:
Lore: edible flora in Sylira Wilderness
Lore: Ravok Merchanting.

Thread List
Last edited by Frederica Reinhart on July 19th, 2012, 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Frederica Reinhart
Player

Words: 9331
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2012, 12:54 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Frederica Reinhart

Postby Frederica Reinhart on July 17th, 2012, 9:43 pm

General Information :
1. What is your Name?
Frederica Reinhart, nice to meet you...
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name?
Eh? Not really. Some people prefer to call me Rica, though. Or Fred...
3. How old are you?
4. What is your height?
Five foot six...
5. What is your weight?
Hey, that's a bit personal... (130 pounds)

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself.
Umm... A strong, intelligent woman?
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you.
...How should I know how other people see me? I have no idea! (They tend to see her as weird for her shyness even though she is a traveller, or because of her robotic behavoir in her jobs)
3. What is your favorite body feature?
My eyes.
4. How physically fit are you?
Very fit.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style?
Um, normally? Easily? What type of question is that...?

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like?
Never knew my real dad, but my mom is really kind! Oh, and so is my new dad, I think!
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
Well, I don't know. Did my father sleep around a lot?
3. What is your extended family like?
Err, I don't know. I only know my mom and adoptive father...
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family?
Far less important! Family is family, and friends can never be that important!
5. Do you treat animals like family?
...Eh? Why would I do that?

Zeltiva
2. Where do you live now?
I don't really live somewhere, but I'm currently in Rovak!
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be?
Wherever my real dad is!
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time?
Rovak! It makes me feel a bit uneasy, but the city is beautiful!
5. Where do you fear to be?
Nyka. Gah, that city makes me very unhappy

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?)
Scars, yes, is that really a weakness?
2. Are you right handed or left handed?
Right handed, although I'm practicing with my left hand as well!
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent?
Err, can't you hear...? (Very soft spoken and weak unless excited, which causes her voice to suddenly jump up in pitch. If in her working mode, she sounds very robotic)
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
No! (Yes. See: Personality)
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ?
Ew, no.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation?
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why?
Not really! I'm enjoying it, and its the only way I have to find my father!
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be?
...A... boat?
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why?
Teachers! They're always very intelligent, I want to be like that.
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why?
Nothing, really. A job is a job.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you?
Easily scared and always hiding. Very curious, though.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood?
Err... Um... That's a hard one. Probably the times where I learnt a lot.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood?
My father leaving me.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents?
Fine, I think, bar with my real father.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel?
My new adoptive father!

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have?
Personal schooling.
2. Do you like/dislike learning?
I adore learning!
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities?
Personal schooling!
4. How do you learn best?
Everywhere!
5. What are your educational goals for the future?
To learn EVERYTHING!

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not?
Not really, I travel too much and I try to avoid people outside of business.
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not?
No, no reason to trust them.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else?
E-eh? Why are you asking this... (Straight)
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time.
S-Stop it! And o-of course I-I have... (Nope)
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time.
W-what the... s-seriously, s-stop the annoying q-questions! Of c-course I have! (Nope!)

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time.
Umm... I don't quite remember. I had too much to drink.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis?
No, not really. Only for jobs.
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer?
Wine
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them?
If I have to for a job... (Hasn't done it yet)
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific.
I'm indifferent, sorry! I can't really be specific.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies?
Learning
2. Do you like to read?
Definitely! Especially educative material!
3. What annoys you more than anything else?
People that ask stupid questions. *stare*
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do?
Learning!
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why?
...L-lewd things...

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors?
Blue! No, purple! Err... purple, yes!
2. What is your favorite time of day?
Midday, when it's the warmest!
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?
Hmm... I don't know.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat?
I don't know, really! I've been taught to eat everything!
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you?
I like bright sunlight, it makes it easy to read.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic?
Optimistic!
2. What are your religious views?
I don't know, really. I've heard a bit of every God around, but I don't exclusively follow one...
3. Would you be able to kill?
Definitely.
4. What are your views on sex?
H-hah... I-I guess i-it feels good... (Extremely scary)
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life?
A long life filled with knowledge and power.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done?
The best part has to be going on this journey... while the worst part might be not helping my mom more.
2. What is your greatest regret?
Not stopping my dad.
3. What is your best/worst memory?
Hey, you already asked this!
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why?
I'd want my dad to come back.
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life?
This journey!

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others?
I don't talk about them.
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
Eh, not really.
3. What makes you happy?
Knowledge, power!
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for?
Nothing
5. What makes you angry?
...People repeating questions!

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others?
I think I treat other people nicely...
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
My new dad. He pulled me and my mom out of misery and taught us everything!
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
My new father, I just told you why!
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover.
N-no and I will not! (Someone strong that can take care of her and aid her on her journey)
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why
Just my family... I don't trust random people, I don't know them well enough.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
I avoid conflict.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
Nope. I avoid random people.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
Geh. No, it's not fun.
4. Do you care what others think of you?
No.
5. What do you think of others, in general?
I think they're dumb.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person?
Knowledge is power!
2. What is your greatest weakness?
Not knowing more!
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would know more... no! I would be ageless.
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
Introverted
5. Are you generally organized or messy?
Organized

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any?
I don't know enough of all of them to judge. I don't want to seem uneducated.
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any?
Same as my last answer!
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them?
I do not
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity?
I will not go out of my way.
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much?
I will NOT go out of my way.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for?
Knowledge and power.
2. What is the best part of life?
Learning
3. What is the best part of death?
...There is no good part about death.
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
Not
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
For being immortal and not dying.
Frederica Reinhart
Player

Words: 9331
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2012, 12:54 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets