Arxad

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Arxad

Postby Arxad on July 25th, 2012, 7:52 am

[frame=#400040]

Basic Information

Race: Kelvic
Birthday & Age : 511 AV (1 Year old)

Languages

Common: Fluent
Nari: Basic

Physical Description

Arxad in his human form stands about 5'11, while in his bestial form of a grizzly bear, around 3'4 shoulder height. He has dark brown, near shoulder-length hair and narrow eyes, dark brown as well. He has a slim figure built mainly of sinew and muscle. At first glance, Arxad may come across as a quiet, shy teenager. However, any who have seen him in his animal form know otherwise. When in this form, few dare to cross his path when they see his savage eyes and deadly claws. Even less so after witnessing him crush the life out of a man in his hulking forearms.

Character Concept

Arxad is generally seen as a quiet, solitary boy who almost always keeps to himself. For the most part, this is true. He is extremely cautious, and rarely reveals any information about his past. Upon being questioned, he does not mind talking about his present life; Hobbies, jobs, even the occasional story or two. However, conversations are generally cut off upon questions involving his past, his friends, or his family. Arxad is extremely protective of friends and family. He would put his own life on the line without question if it were to save those close to him. His greatest fear is the thought of failing to defend his loved ones. He is most commonly found in the wilderness, hunting in human and animal form alike. He hunts for nearly any reason. He hunts to clear his head, to pass the time, and of course, to catch meals. When he is not in the woods hunting he can usually be found on the sidelines in local taverns in Wind Reach.

Character History
Departures
Arxad sat with his back against a large Oak tree, tears welling in his eyes. "Arxad," His brother Fandral spoke softly. He took a long breath, holding back his emotions, before speaking once more. "It is the only way to get your parents... Our parents back. I am doing this for the family, you know that. I know... I know goodbyes are difficult and trust me, it is not an easy decision to leave you here on your own."
Arxad interrupted quickly, his voice wavering with every word, "Then don't go! You've raised me my entire life! You said you would never let harm befall me! You said you would never leave me! I don't even know our parents!"
Arxad grew silent for a few moments before weakly saying, "You are my only real family... The only one who has ever been there for me..."
Fandral took another shaky breath, struggling to get the words to come out of his mouth. "Think back to the Spring, when I taught you about our family; What our father was like, our mother, grandparents. I made sure you knew that our lives were meaningless if we let our loved ones fall before us. I taught you that no matter what the cost, protect your loved ones. Did I not teach you these things?"
Arxad averted his gaze towards the forest floor, knowing what would come next. "You did."
"Then you know that I have to do this." Fandral took Arxad's face in his strong hands, kissed his forehead, and turned to head off to the cave his parents went missing in. "Remember everything I have taught you, and the wilderness will not be a challenge for you. Should I never return, nor our parents, you need to keep on living. There will come a time when someone needs you, and you need them. Remember that the bonds you make with that person will last a lifetime; They shall never be severed. Defend them with your life, and love them with your heart, brother. I know you will be great someday. Farewell, Arxad." And with those final words, Fandral was gone. Arxad was left alone in the wilderness to fend for himself at the age of 5. Most children would be Terrified at the thought of being on their own at that age. Arxad, however, knew that it was his duty to survive. It was the only way to honor his brother, and someday, the one he would form his bonds with.

Training

Wilderness Survival 30/100 (30pts - Starting Package)
Hunting 15/100 (5pts - Starting Package + 10pts - Racial Bonus)
Endurance 10/100 (10 pts - Starting Package)
Hand Axe 5/100 (5 pts - Starting Package)
Lore of Herbivores of Kalea
Lore of Carnivores of Kalea

Equipment and Possessions
Simple Leather Hood, Tunic, Leggings, and Boots (Starting Package)
Toothbrush (Starting Package)
Comb(Starting Package)
Heirloom: Brother's Hand Axe
Balanced Rations (6 Days Worth)

Ledger
Purchase Cost Total
Starting +600GM 600GM

Thread List
A Friendly Face: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic24149.html
Last edited by Arxad on July 29th, 2012, 1:24 am, edited 5 times in total.
There will come a time when someone needs you, and you need them. Remember that the bonds you make with that person will last a lifetime; They shall never be severed. Defend them with your life, and love them with your heart.
Arxad
Player

Words: 8668
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2012, 9:25 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Journal