[Odds and Ends]A Late Night Stop(Lunae)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Vondra Valencia on July 28th, 2012, 4:49 am

60th of Winter, 509AV

It wasn’t necessarily cold but there seemed to be a bit of a chill or she was simply sulking. A lost race against one of the others in training had sent her off on an errand. It wasn’t a particularly smart bet, Vondra would be lucky if she could make it on her own. Still she had only wandered a little ways from her house when a slightly smaller than hand than hers wound itself around her wrist. “Matt!”

She received no answer but the slight snicker told her all she needed to know and she nearly kicked the boy for surprising her like that. Instead she only straightened, trying to look dignified and sweeping her arm out in a gesture for him to lead. Fixing his hand so it looped through her arm, they looked more like brother and sister now rather than slave and master or some other silly notion.

“Odd and Ends?”

“Yes.”

“You lost a bet again didn’t you?”

She winced a bit, “Doesn’t matter, it gives me an excuse to get out, you know how mama is.”

Rather than continue to where that discussion would undoubtedly lead the two became to banter back and forth lightly about what they should buy. Her guide taking great pains to point her vanity to which she only grinned a little. Vanity came with her dream job, why shouldn’t she be confident? Though by the time they reached the shop she was ready to go back home. A none too graceful yawn splitting her mouth wide.

Finally releasing her companion she wandered the shop, feeling around here and there for what she needed. An upside to shopping was no one ever questioned her when she asked where something was.

“Do you have any trinkets?” The downside was she could never tell if she was talking to an employee or a customer like herself.

Notice: Hey all, apologies for any delay's, my computer freezes a lot but posting shouldn't take any longer than a week!
Vondra Valencia
Player

Words: 39439
Joined roleplay: July 13th, 2012, 11:21 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Lunae on August 6th, 2012, 9:26 pm

Time Stamp - 60th of Winter 509 AV
Do you have any trinkets?”

The words caused Lunae to jump a little. It has only been a little over two weeks since she returned to this retched little hell.

"I myself do not have any trinkets. I think the store has some back there." She pointed to the left of the store, in the way back. The Eth didn't know that the lady she was talking to was blind. It was late at night, thankfully her hood was up, but nonetheless she felt odd in this location. Having slain a man that probably sat in the alley still, now all bloated and stinking.

Wearing the only few garments of clothing that she was able to fit in. A Clock, and wide belt. The dagger she had hanging on the belt was also unfortunately obtained in the same fasion. Luckily though, Lunae's mostly nude figure was covered entirely by the cloak, but she couldn't help but shiver repeatledy still. Never quite getting rid of the cold in her bones. It would've been very unfortunate if she was caught in the store without much clothes under the cloak.

"Looking for any sort of trinket specifc though?" She felt that she should at least try and help a little.
OOC: Thread about the dead man is here : LinkyNo one ever responded to it, so it sits dead, I may turn it into a flashback though.
Lunae
Forsaken Daughter of Leth
Lunae
Player

Words: 21331
Joined roleplay: September 26th, 2011, 7:20 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Plotnotes