PC Plotnotes: Murmur

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

PC Plotnotes: Murmur

Postby Murmur on July 31st, 2012, 6:47 pm

A glimpse into the life of a chaos soldier.

City of birth: Syliras
Grew up in: Ravok
Faction: Ebonstryfe

*Character diamond will be done sometime later.

Primary goals for Murmur:
  • Survive the Crucible
  • Travel to Syliras
  • Survive the Crucible
  • Learn of his Knight heritage.
  • Did I mention survive the Crucible?
  • Deal with the inevitable drama that would come from learning he was taken as a child from his father. (If he finds out, and if Atriso Baroth doesn't stab him in the mouth for "lying.")

It would be interesting to think someone would try to redeem him, especially since he would be marked by Rhysol (if he survives the Crucible, lmao). But nonetheless a cool prospect in the future.

IG short-term goals:
  • Get morphing to expert. (29/51)
  • Get daggers to expert. (24/51)
  • Get seduction to expert. (20/51)
  • Learn swordfighting.
  • Learn hypnotism.
  • Overgive overgive overgive.

More information will be added as I stop being lazy.
"I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had."
Murmur
The boy next door

Words: 41228
Joined roleplay: October 27th, 2010, 5:40 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes