Blood Moon (Evalin)

In which two souls, marked by two of the most hated gods themselves, encounter one another.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Blood Moon (Evalin)

Postby Persona on September 29th, 2012, 5:15 am

Thread Award!

Aislin:

Skills:
Observation +2
Philosophy +2
Rhetoric +1

Lores:
Philosophy: The Meaning of Death

Extras:
Wound: Splinters Under Fingernails. Ow! - from scratching the wooden door in the beginning.
Wound: Two Chipped Nails (you can decide which) - from scraping your fingernails on everything.

Notes:
I had a small qualm with Aislin knowing so much about Evalin's race. Where would she have learned about Nuit? Ravokians by default have very little knowledge of non-human races. Be careful to keep OOC knowledge separate from your character’s knowledge.

Evalin:

Skills:
Observation +1
Familiary +2
Stealth +1
Interrogation +1
Rhetoric +2
Philosophy +2

Lores:
Memories of Life

You two certainly seem...suited for each other. The arrogance in this thread could fill a room. ;) Though may I suggest you both tone down the flowery language juuuust a bit? The dense metaphors make it a tad difficult to read. :)

If you feel this grade was unfair in any way, or would like to request changes to this grade, please feel free to PM me and we can discuss it.
Persona
The Wildcard

Words: 41121
Joined roleplay: June 17th, 2012, 9:59 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous