I'm Alive! :D

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

Postby Marcus Dymez on August 5th, 2012, 5:54 pm

Wooooooo. Sweet lord this has been a rough couple weeks.

So, first off, to those that care (From here on out I'm assuming you do, otherwise, here is a picture of panda apocalypse) I apologize for taking an extra two weeks longer than I had anticipated. To make a long story short, after a series of unfortunate events we ended up stuck in the middle of Georgia (The state, not the country), with one of my good friends having a broken arm. Me and another good friend of mine spent a couple days sleeping in the car while he spent time getting some critical rest in the hospital, until they said he was good to travel. But of course that would've been too simple, so as it turns out, I also have Lyme's disease. Plot twist.

Luckily we caught it ridiculously early, so the only symptoms I've been having are those caused by the antibiotics, but we ended up staying at the hospital to run a bunch of tests, and they didn't want us running 6 hours away, so we stayed in Georgia for a few extra days. And now we're back.

It's been quite a trip.
Marcus Dymez
Imagination is oft confused with Insanity.

Words: 134886
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2012, 12:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on August 31st, 2012, 4:53 am

Holy skitniz. I thought I was lucky to survive band camp. o-o
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Words: 701701
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 2:25 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Overlored (1) Trash Medal (1)