Anyone who owns at unarmed combat?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Nascha on May 4th, 2010, 8:09 pm

(I never know how to start these posts...)
-ahem-
Nascha should probably improve her unarmed combat skills, given that she only has about thirteen skill points at the moment, and it's definitely not safe for her to be travelling alone with only thirteen skill points to defend herself.

Anyway, it would be really awesome if someone were to give her a couple more pointers. I'd like to start in Riverfall, but it's not really a huge deal since I haven't actually posted anything yet ^-^

I have the advantage of being flexible, hence the thread can be in the present or the past. Nooo worries.

(I don't know how to end these, either.)
Nascha
Player

Words: 19810
Joined roleplay: May 1st, 2010, 9:53 am
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet

Postby John Vicari on May 6th, 2010, 11:52 pm

I don't own at it however I would not mind John learning it even if it means just fighting daily and learning it that way however in Syliras right now.

If you do want to work something out please let me know and we might be able to get better together at it :)
John Vicari
Player

Words: 107575
Joined roleplay: April 20th, 2010, 8:19 pm
Blog: View Blog (10)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)

Postby Nascha on May 7th, 2010, 3:49 pm

Apologies, someone else already found me.

Perhaps another time :)
Nascha
Player

Words: 19810
Joined roleplay: May 1st, 2010, 9:53 am
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet