The Journal of A Hunter (Kylar Blint)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

The Journal of A Hunter (Kylar Blint)

Postby Kylar Blint on August 7th, 2012, 2:50 pm

Season of Summer, Day 45, 512 AV

She will pay. I do not care whether she is lying buried alive six feet underground or ripped to shreds by my own hand, she will pay for killing John. The man did nothing wrong. If she has a vendetta against me, I'll go to her and put up a fight. But not yet. I'll allow her that mercy. I need to form a small group of peoples with different varieties of talent. As long as they catch my eye, or are Kelvic, like myself, I am sure I'll take them under my wing. But for now, I should watch and wait, in case The Mistress decides to send one of her many meat-brained mercenaries after me. I'll keep myself incognito throughout Nyka for now, and see what people I can drag together to form a team. I hear there have been rumours of ghosts in Nyka, so I am hoping that the promise of a phantom for the cause will bear fruit.

I currently do not have residence inside the walls of the fair city of Nyka, but if I scrape a few Mizas together I can have a place to sleep. All the while I wish I could taste the sweet symphony of venison meat and blood between my fangs. I always crave my wolf form, but lately, huamns have decide clothes ON is the newest fashion, so I have to wear the damned things around, and I feel like a complete Vagik. It's not pleasant. But once I get outside these wall with a team by my side, I can release myself of these human chains.

But for now, I will depart, as the streets of Nyka are dangerous at night, and I have to find a place to sleep.

~Kylar Blint
The Intrepid Kelvic
Kylar Blint
Lupine Avenger

Words: 4584
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2012, 4:15 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Journal