Scandal ( almost ready for review...! )

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Postby Scandal on August 7th, 2012, 8:39 pm

This is a major work in progress and sooooo not finished...!

Scandal

Basic Information

Race: Kelvic (hare)
Birthday & Age : summer 511, 1 year old

Languages

Common : Fluent
Language 2: Basic
Language 3: Poor (probably will choose not to start with a 3rd lang)

Physical Description
In her human form Scandal appears as an exotic young woman in her late teens or early twenties and in good physical condition. Her skin has a slight olive color to it and is lightly tanned due to spending much of her young life in the sun. Scandal's figure is somewhat short, standing at approximately 5'5", slender and fairly curvaceous.

Scandal's long hair and eyes are what mainly give away her nonhuman nature, though if one were to watch her closely they may catch the young woman's nose twitching every so often like that of a rodent.
The Kelvic's silky hair is long and falls to the middle of her back, and in recent months she has become fond of wearing it up in ponytails and topknots. As the seasons change in Mizahar so too does Scandal's hair like the fur of a snowshoe hare. In the summer her hair is a shiny black. As the leaves turn in Autumn Scandal's hair lighens to a medium dark brown with light brown highlights. When Winter's cold winds bring the snow this young woman's hair changes to what some human's might call salt and pepper. And, when the Spring melts away the snow so too do the gray and white strands of hair disappear to be replaced once again by shades of brown.
And, if one should get close enough they may notice that the pupils of Scandal's chocolate brown eyes are twice as large as a human's.

Character Concept
Like hares found in the wilderness, Scandal is naturally quite shy. Currently she sees animals and humanoids that are larger than herself as potential predators. Get past her shyness and Scandal becomes friendly and curious.
Scandal does not enjoy being boxed in by walls or bars, and she gets rather anxious when stuck within a large crowd of people. Collars and cages are also on her no-no list.
She is definitely a screamer. When truly fearing for her life, being grabbed and man handled or in great pain, Scandal may scream until hoarse if her situation does not change quickly.
This Kelvic likes wide and/or open spaces. She likes flowers -admiring them and eating them.

Character History
...forth coming...

Skills
Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Running 15 SP 15 Novice
Wilderness Survival 10 SP 10 Novice
Hunting 10 RB 10 Novice
Boxing 5 SP 5 Novice
Stealth 5 SP 5 Novice
Observation 10 SP 10 Novice

Lores
Things bigger than you can eat you
gotta pick 1 more...

Equipment
■1 Set of Clothing (cloak/coat & footwear included)
■ 1 Waterskin
■ 1 Backpack which contains:
    1 Set of Toiletries (brush & soap)
    Food for a week
    1 eating knife
    Flint & Steel
■ heirloom (worth no more than 50gm)

Ledger 100gm

Thread List
none thus far...
Scandal
Player

Words: 3291
Joined roleplay: August 5th, 2012, 4:29 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Siren on August 12th, 2012, 4:31 am

Hey there!

I'm Siren, the local and completely harmless Character Sheet Liaison. In order to help you get the most out of your experience on Mizahar, I have taken a look at at your Character Sheet to make sure that everything is up to par! I understand that your CS is still a Work in Progress (WIP), so I will only be looking over what information you've already provided, not what is missing.

Unfortunately, there are a few changes that have to be made before we can move forward! Please see the tabs below for details on these issues.

Birthday
Even if your PC doesn't know her actual birth day, it needs to be included in your CS :)

Skills
You are missing 5 skill points! You can have up to 60, with the 50 starting package and +10 racial bonus!

Lores
I noticed that your Starting Lores are very off. Lores are specific bits of information that your PC can know over a variety of topics. You cannot expand upon this knowledge. If you could, then odds are you have a skill, not a lore. Starting players can have up to 2 Starting Lores.

Since you've chosen the Wilderness Survival skill, one of your lores also must pertain to this! Here are some examples.

Survival: Predator verses Prey
Edible Plants of [Region]

Housing
I know your CS isn't complete, but don't forget to state where your PC is and where she is staying. remember, your Housing or equivalent needs to be clearly listed in your CS. You can have a home, a travel package, or 500gm Compensation.

Once the above has been addressed, feel free to send me a private message, let me know you've fixed what I've pointed out and I will remove the intervention!

Write on,
Siren
I'll sing you a sweet song...

Words: 69679
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2012, 3:14 am
Race: Staff account