Vanthans of Mizahar?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Vanthans of Mizahar?

Postby Kamrynn Sleightyr on May 6th, 2010, 1:21 am

Hey everyone, I'm playing a Vanthan character in Syliras, Kamrynn, and was wondering who the other Vanthans are and where they spent their time.

Obviously Avanthal is home for the race, but I wasn't sure where people were playing. I'd like for Kamrynn on a trek out there and RP with a few other Vanthan players, but I'd hate to get there only to find a ghost town.

So, gimme a PM or reply to this thread if you play a Vanthan, I'd love to see who's out there.
Kamrynn Sleightyr
Syliran Knight

Words: 71523
Joined roleplay: April 22nd, 2010, 8:37 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Vanthans of Mizahar?

Postby Khiara on May 12th, 2010, 11:16 am

hey sweets, i'm a vantha in Endryas...but she's going to be travelling to Riverfall at the end of the season. i'm up for vanthan stuff!
Khiara
Player

Words: 166009
Joined roleplay: March 9th, 2010, 12:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Vanthans of Mizahar?

Postby Gossamer on May 12th, 2010, 5:03 pm

Technically... Avanthal isn't open other than to Flashback threads until we get the city fixed up and locate a full time Storyteller - or a good AS for it. That's why you'll find it empty but otherwise on the map and the forum in place.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Vanthans of Mizahar?

Postby Asalia on May 12th, 2010, 7:16 pm

I know I have one I'm starting, and I know of another who is already out and about, but neither in that area to my knowledge.

Those who ride forth may not return. Lives will be lost on the field today. Knowing this, I lead my brothers on with me, and together, we charge to the sound of the trumpets... The nervous creaking of saddles and the ring of drawn steel are drowned out almost immediately – I can hardly hear anything over my own rough breathing. But our horses beat a steady rhythm, a drum of thunder, on the cobblestones of the road. The familiarity of the sound soothes me, and I take a moment to make a prayer under my breath.

"God guide my sword, imbue my armor with Your protection... let me see the sun rise tomorrow. Let us not fall today."
Asalia
Player

Words: 2892
Joined roleplay: May 12th, 2010, 12:59 am
Race: Human
Character sheet