Pyros Ignus Pitrius

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Pyros Ignus Pitrius

Postby Pyros Ignus Pitrius on August 12th, 2012, 8:37 pm

Pyros Ignus Pitrius

Basic Information

Race: Isur(Pitrius)
Birthday & Age : 402 AV, 13th of Summer, 110 years old.

Languages: Isurian: Fluent, Common: Basic

Appearance :
Pyros stands at a total of four foot nine, with dark brown hair. His skin is pale, as all Isur's are. His left arm was a dark black, with silver veins running down it. Staring out from beneath his cropped hair, was a set of brown eyes, dark in color, but kin in nature.

Character Concepts :

Dislikes: Most Other Races

Goals: To become a Master Crafter

Character History :

Training (Skills, Arcana, Gnosis) :
Skill Name Starting Points Exp Earned Total Points
Reimancy(Earth+Fire) 30 0 30
Blacksmithing 10 0 10
Shielding 20 0 20

Lore: Layout of the Silver Tower, History of Sultros

Gnosis:

Equipment and Possessions :
1 Set of Clothing
1 Black Cloak
1 Black Tunic
1 Black Trousers
1 Pair of Riding Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
Soap, Razor, and Brush.
Dried Meat and Fruits.
1 eating knife
Flint & Steel

Heirloom:

Ledger :
100 GM

Thread List :
Pyros Ignus Pitrius
The Isur of Stone!

Words: 1661
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2012, 3:12 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Pyros Ignus Pitrius

Postby Siren on August 18th, 2012, 8:53 am

Hey there!

I'm Siren, the local and completely harmless Character Sheet Liaison. In order to help you get the most out of your experience on Mizahar, I have taken a look at at your Character Sheet to make sure that everything is up to par!

Unfortunately, there are a few changes that have to be made before we can move forward! Please see the tabs below for details on these issues.

Skills
Your skills have been set up incorrectly. Please see the Secret below for more information on how to properly set up your Skills.

Secret :
After a recent meeting with several of the Storyteller Staff and Founders, we have decided to Officially Change a policy regarding Skill Points in the Character Sheets. You must now display all Starting Points, Racial Bonus Points, and Earned Points separately from one another. Storytellers and Liaisons will now be Intervening on Character Sheets that fail to make this change.

Examples

Skills Exp Total Proficiency
Auristics 15 SP, 72 XP 87 Master
Seduction 18 SP, 3 XP 21 Novice
Glassworking 10 RB, 12 SP, 35 XP 57 Expert
Intelligence 5 SP 5 Novice
Sewing 13 XP 13 Novice
Weapon: Javelin 1 XP 1 Novice
Acrobatics 85 XP 85 Master

SP = Starting Points
RB = Racial Bonus Points
XP = Earned Experience Points

Example 2:

Auristics: 87/100 (15 SP)
Seduction: 21/100 (18 SP)
Glassworking: 57/100 (10 RB) (12 SP)
Intelligence: 5/100 (5 SP)
Sewing: 13/100
Weapon, Javelin: 1/100
Acrobatics: 85/100

Notice how the Starting Points, Racial Bonus Points, and Earned Experience Points are all notated differently. This allows Storytellers and other staff to review your Character Sheet more accurately, and ensure that everything is accurate and up to date.

Housing
I see no mention of Housing or equivalent in your CS. You can have a home, a travel package, or 500gm Compensation.

Once the above has been addressed, feel free to send me a private message, let me know you've fixed what I've pointed out and I will remove the intervention!

Write on,
Siren
I'll sing you a sweet song...

Words: 69679
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2012, 3:14 am
Race: Staff account