(job thread solo) This is simple

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

(job thread solo) This is simple

Postby Yernaver on August 28th, 2012, 2:40 pm

29 summer 512

Yernaver was about the right time on the shop but the streets were strangely empty these last two days around here as he entered he heard his boss speaking "Oh you are here good get ready i want you to help me with brewing a couple of things" Yernaver sighed not even a good morning his boss must be in good spirits.
He walked to the back there were many jars and a fireplace for the philtering to take placed.
"I want you to create some cheap tonics i hope you remember how to do this using Milk thistle" Yernaver nodded and wore the gloves there were he took two milk thistles first he removed the leafs then cut them into pieces as he crushed them in the mortar with the pestle then he placed some water barely enought for the juice to get together and crushed them some more.

Lastly he drained everything and placed what remained of it to the bench for other uses.

"Is this okay boss?" he heard the voice "Yes its fine do it again i need you to fill three of those small brown bottles on the bench tell me when you are done".

Yernaver did the same thing again and again it was hard but he managed it by adding some more water the thistle tonics were ready.Yernaver wanted to ask "Boss the tonics are ready but you dint tell me what they do?" his boss turned to him "They simply help with the liver function and if you procces them via philtering you can help those with problem there now wait for me to show what to do next" well aint that nice but whats a liver?.

Yernaver stood as he saw the herbs being placed on the bench marshmallow root and a couple of others "listen boy today you are making a coupel of simple poisons in fact they are so simple that a litle kid could create them come closer"

Yernaver nodded and walked nervously to the bench in front of him were three herbs he had heard and knew one were some seeds from apples those were kinda uncommon then wolf's bane and lastly leafs with flowers from a plant he dint see before."Now i want you to mix with spirits all of these plant care not to smell or drink the last plant you see is the main and easy ingredient that will kill you with ease i could save you when it happens but i wont because i warned you for this reason now chop chop oh and dont worry about dosology much just dont add too much water or spirits on the mixture for philtering".

Yernaver sighed he was very interested in that last one he would sneak-take some of it later for now he took them all and used the mortar to make them into paste adding as much as he could of the last plant he put it whole apart from the flowers it had.
After he finished he felt his boss like he was getting cheked before hearing his voice "good job put them in the alembic i am gonna distill them you are gonna watch how much hit is needed and do what is needed" Yernaver did as he was told a couple of times to fill the alembic and then he opened the fire and readied the green bottles watching over it as the heat raised and liquid started changing color as some was getting collected.

It took a whille as Yernaver saw that something dark stayed on the main flask and a deep brown color was on the other flask from the procces it was kinda pretty, but before that yernaver took one of the stem flowers from that plant.He would find out what it was now, he was ready to speak as he pocked the flowery bit.
"Boss i think its ready" the Boss entered the room and looked at the alembic before he took the bottles from Yernaver "Yes it is indeed good job go take a small break i will allow you to leave a bit earlier for today i got some special customers coming and there is not reason to know if anyone else was involved"
Yernaver was curious but agreed "You are the boss " he said as he left the shop looking up it was at least four bells after noon it really dint seem that long, he had enjoyed his job today.

He left to grab something to eat today had been a nice and productive day maked some stuff learned a couple more about a way to create a poison.But he felt kinda empty like he supressed his feelings it was hard to place.

oocMarshmallow=Althaea_officinalis

The unknown plant=Conium(hemlock)
Twist ending(might be connected to an event i havent played yet but i will sonner or later)
Yernaver
Player

Words: 16414
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2012, 2:52 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets