Webber Wanted

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Webber Wanted

Postby Leo Varniak on May 8th, 2010, 10:15 am

My character inherited a book on webbing and a building that almost certainly contains a web, but he is unable to access it. I'm looking for a Webmage who can initiate Leo to the art of Webbing as the artform must be introduced by a mentor. If your PC is a Drykas, I suppose you must be ready to break a large cultural taboo in showing the art to a foreign devil. ;) Leo is a pretty good Reimancer by PC standards (39), so he may teach you something in return if you can get past his rather... obsessive personality. Thanks! :)
Leo Varniak
It was a pleasure to burn

Words: 426121
Joined roleplay: May 30th, 2009, 7:23 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (2)
Donor (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Webber Wanted

Postby Rojeck Harl on May 9th, 2010, 2:48 am

I am a novice Webber unfortunately I'm also In Sahova at the moment,...if we can figure out how to get our chars together I would be willing to teach the basics
They say there is only one life and after that you die...they lied
Rojeck Harl
Player

Words: 51882
Joined roleplay: April 27th, 2010, 12:21 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Webber Wanted

Postby Leo Varniak on May 16th, 2010, 2:58 pm

Thanks for the offer (and sorry for the delay, I forgot to subscribe to this thread :( )! I can't leave Syliras at the moment, but the offer is still out if you can spare the fluid time at some point.
Leo Varniak
It was a pleasure to burn

Words: 426121
Joined roleplay: May 30th, 2009, 7:23 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (2)
Donor (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)