Nai's/Lucy's absence.. again..

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

Nai's/Lucy's absence.. again..

Postby Nai'shee on September 11th, 2012, 9:40 pm

I'm really sorry about this guys, I really am, but I'm afraid I don't have time for Mizahar that much anymore, and I also lack inspiration since I spend it in drawing. I started a new school, and even nor I really admire it, I can't keep up while spending so much time on Internet and I don't consider Miza relaxation anymore, but additional work instead. Don't worry, I'll finish the old threads, I'll do The Epic quest (and I won't be late with responses if possible), I'll patch few threads here and there (don't wanna waste passing trough Sunberth and the dead island, man), but I don't really have time and will to be as active anymore. Maybe I gradually leave the side, I don't know. I honestly hate this, but I need to set up my priorities.

I also started drawing actively and I'm planning on making my own comic (manga, to be specific), which takes even more time from me.

I'll be sure to spend Summer breaks here, at least chatting with people! :)

Hope you all understand. :(

I love you, Miza!

ABSENCE
Common
Fratava
Nai'shee
One day, you'll all know my name

Words: 240186
Joined roleplay: December 30th, 2011, 7:22 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook