[Verified by Sentinel] Sjuhnaat

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Sjuhnaat

Postby Sjuhnaat on October 1st, 2012, 8:37 pm

General information.
Name: Sjuhnaat.
Race: Chaktawe
Birthday: Year 496; Winter day 46.
Languages known: Tawna (Fluent), Common (Basic), Arumenic (poor).
Home city: Eloab.
Tribe: Suli.

Appearance.
If you know of the Chaktawe, you will notice that Sjuhnaat's skin is a fair bit darker than most of his racial cousins. It could be described as dark-bronze. His eyes are solid black, his hair pale black.
He is about 1,8 meters tall (5,9 feet) and weighs roughly 80 kilo (176 pounds).
Except from the constant appearance of bruises on his body, he has one scar that out-does the rest. From the center of his abdomen towards the edge of his hip is a large scar that still hurts a year after it came into existence.

Psychology.
Conscious personality:
Sjuhnaat is known to be rather self-confident, in fact, a bit too self-confident. He often overestimates his own abilities and sees himself as the hero of tomorrow. This often leads him to take more risks than most. While he does take too many risks, he would never take the more insane risks that life offers.
Tied to his self-confidence is a high resistance to fear and a couple of narcissistic tendencies. While this makes Sjuhnaat a good warrior, it doesn't make him the most charismatic person on the face of the planet.

Almost like a person with the bipolar disorder that can be happy the one moment and sad the next, he can swap between introversion and extroversion in a matter of seconds. The cause of this is unknown, most likely related to his subconscious or his soul.

While extroverted, he is loud and often desires to be the center of attention. While introverted, he starts daydreaming and thinking about the meaning of life, not caring for the people around him.
The trigger for this introversion is his level of physical energy. If he's tired or drained from adrenaline, he'll be likely be introverted and vice versa for extroversion.
Example: After the heat of a fight, he will almost always be extroverted. Just before going to bed, he will almost always be introverted.

Finally, he is known to be overly naïve towards people he likes and overly judgmental and hateful towards people he dislikes..

Note: I will not make a subconscious personality. I'm going to discover it myself as I play the character.

Ethics: He isn't afraid of killing someone that poses as an enemy but he definitely wants to avoid killing anyone with a friendly attitude that can talk. If he's hungry enough, he'd definitely make an exception... Survival comes before ethics or morale.

Dreams. He's very fascinated by the weird scenery his dreams brings him when he sleeps. He avidly tries to remember them, hoping that he one day can understand them and perhaps explore them.
Adventure. He loves to venture into new and unseen areas, talk to unfamiliar faces and see the variety that life can offer.
Adrenaline. Anything that can pump adrenaline into his veins is regarded as welcome in his life.

Dislikes:
Rules or restrictions. With a few exceptions, he finds rules and restrictions to be a nuisance. Civilization can go build itself somewhere else for all he cares.
Crowded areas or bigger cities. He finds cities to be stale and restrictive areas where stress and boredom dominates, along with the constant noise of people bickering all over the place.
Insects. The idea of having a small insect crawling into his ear or under his skin makes him panic. Well, not to the point of hyperventilation unless something actually crawls under his skin.

Background:
While Sjuhnaat's life haven't been a long one, it has been one filled with tonnes of adrenaline-filled moments. Often getting in fights with his fellow youngsters or secretly stalking the adults when they would do dangerous things, he have been suffering a lot of dishonorable moments and scars, but almost never did his smile vanish. Hateful towards his narcissistic self-confidence and hopeful towards his fearless ability to walk into the toughest situation with a calm mind, the tribe kept him in the motherly comfort of their tents, though not as the center of attention as he wishes to be.

To proof of his reckless behavior, he has a huge scar that goes straight across his lower abdomen from a time where his smile was compromised, along with his life. One would think that he had gotten this scar from one of his reckless acts, but it was nothing more than him mindlessly tripping over the tip of a spear in the making. That was the day he felt the true force of gravity. This happened when he was 13 years old, a month before his birthday.

The event changed his life, but not by too much. While he had become more aware of his surroundings and less reckless, he was still willing to take some crazy risks.

His now-dead father used to travel outside Eyktol all the time without him or his mother. Whenever he came back, he'd come home with new and strange gifts for his mother, such as the bones of an exotic animal. One day when Sjuhnaat was 10 years of age, the only gift he came back with, was a foreign disease. The tribe decided to abandon him to prevent infection of the rest of the tribesmen, and never again was he to be seen in the deserts of Eyktol.

Now, the only knowledge Sjuhnaat has of his fathers life is his mother, his mothers diary, and the map that his father drew himself. The map had been given by his mother to Sjuhnaat as an 11-year birthday present, and ever since then, Sjuhnaat decided that he was going to do the same as his father and explore the vastness of the world. Back then, that meant “I'm going to be a hero like my dad!”, but that changed into a partially realistic goal over the course of time.

During the night-time, Sjuhnaat would try to venture into his own mind and into the world of dreams. He wasn't very successful, but he never gave up, and still tries to reach into the mysterious world of dreams at present.

NOTE: I was thinking to start playing my character at the beginning of the search. Would I have to change the birthday for that, or?

Start data.
Ledger: 100 gold rimmed mizas.

Starting skills:
Wilderness survival: 30/100. (10 racial bonus + 20 starting points.)
Unarmed combat: 5/100. (5 starting points.)
Camouflage: 5/100. (5 starting points.)
Running: 5/100. (5 starting points.)
Fishing: 5/100. (5 starting points.)
Horsemanship: 10/100. (10 starting points.)

Starting lore:
Lore: The Searching.
Lore: Layout of Ahnatep Ruins.

Inventory:
Starting package.
My starting package included:
Cloak.
Chaktawe footwear. (The special sand-slippers mentioned in the wiki for the Chaktawe).
Waterskin with water.
A backpack which includes:
Comb.
Brush.
Razor.
Soap.
7 days worth of food.
Butter knife.
2 Flint and steel.
Family heirloom: A detailed map of Eyktol from his father.
Eyktolian Desertbred.
4-person tent.
Large tarp.
100 feet of rope.
Lantern.
2 torches.
Bedroll.
Blanket.
Fishing tackle.
Fishing hooks.
A set of tack.
Large set of saddlebags.

Final note: This isn't very pretty yet. I've planned to clean up stuff as time goes, but any help would be appreciated.

Sjuhnaat.

General Information :
1. What is your Name?
A: ”My name is Sjuhnaat.”
   2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name?
A: ”No, not really. I find my name to be awesome, so I'd get mad if anyone gave me a nickname. Except from Naat, maybe.”
   3. How old are you?
“16, going to turn 17 soon enough!”
   4. What is your height?
“I'm 1.8 meters tall.”
   5. What is your weight?
“80 kilos.”

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself.
“How I see myself? Well, I've gotten a handsome dark-bronze dessert-like skin-color that gives me more attention than even I could ever bargain for! My dark eyes are so much more stern and like, you know, serious-looking compared to my tribes-members. I also have this cool scar that goes across my stomach, and my hair, ohhh boy, my dark pale hair... What more is there to say than that? I also have huge abs and, you know, big big muscles.”
   2. Describe yourself as others typically see you.
“Hmph, others don't appreciate my appearance just because I'm different from the rest. But I know better... Well, seeing as they don't comment on my looks too often, they probably think of me as being rather average, or at least that's what they want to make others think that they think. In reality, it's obvious that I'm one of the more handsome people in the bunch. Am I right? Right? Haha.”
   3. What is your favorite body feature?
“About myself or others? Well, I personally like my handsome hair the most, along with my cool scar and my dark eyes and... You know... Everything. When it comes to the ladies, I appreciate females that looks about as stunning as me... But my favorite body-feature would have to be the the hip. On a female, of course. I'm not really that big of a fan of males, physically.”
   4. How physically fit are you?
“Hah, I could run a mile or two without even breathing once! Or, well, almost without breathing once. You know what I mean. Being a desert traveler for all my life have made me quite sturdy. It is getting boring though...”
   5. How do you typically dress and what is your style?
“I only dress up because it's functional. If it isn't functional. I'd rather go naked if no one stops me.”

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like?
“My mother is Majnat. She's been taking care of me ever since I was born, through rough and tough. Although her somewhat paranoid and nervous tendencies are quite annoying, her kindness really shines through.
My dead father was a wacko. I never really saw him and I don't really remember his name either. I just have a map made by him, finito, bam, done. I've heard he was quite adventurous, which explains the map.”
   2. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
“No. My mother had long ago decided not to have kids with anyone but my father, and since he was never here, well, I turned out to be the only kid she will ever bear.”
   3. What is your extended family like?
“My what? My tribe? They are all cold bastards for all I care. Well, some of them are nice, but... I don't like them. And they don't like me. Hah, pathetic. They're all jealous.”
   4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family?
“I don't really have any close friends, so I'd consider my family to be to be the most important, even if my family mostly consists of one mother.”
   5. Do you treat animals like family?
“Animals? Family? No, not really. I treat them as assistants. You know, not abusing them, treating them so that they can get strong and so on, but I'd never consider them my equal.”

“No clue. Most likely somewhere near Ahnatep.”
   2. Where do you live now?
“It changes all the time.”
   3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be?
“On the road, all by myself, venturing throughout the regions like the hero I'm meant to be!”
   4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time?
“... Yeah. Whenever night dawns, I... I always get this strange feeling inside me. It makes me think and feel differently for some reason. So, you could say that may favorite place to spend leisure time is out in the wild, simply gazing towards the stars.”
   5. Where do you fear to be?
“Fear? Pfft. I can take anything!”

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?)
“I have a scar, but it's more like a trophy than a weakness. It's the proof that I can survive tough situations. Simply awesome.”
   2. Are you right handed or left handed?
“Hmm... I never thought about that... Right handed, I'd say. Why?”
   3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent?
“I speak Tawna fluently, know some of the Common language and a teeny tiny bit of Arumenic. My accent is probably quite noticeable, but it's fine, then people know where I come from and hence how tough I am. Because us Chaktawes are tough.”
   4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
“Odd manners? Of course not! Well, people tell me I'm quite self-centered and reckless, but it's all lies. I'm just confident, fearless and strong.”
   5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ?
“Nah, I don't care for tattoos.”

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation?
“Wandering the desert... Surviving. You know, that kind of stuff. I'm training to become a hunter. This is because I want to be able to live on my own soon enough. But don't tell the others, I want it to be a secret!”
   2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why?
“How can the feeling of the adrenaline of a hunt be disliked?”
   3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be?
“A hero! Or a rich adventurer that lives by the land and nothing else.”
   4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why?
“Hmm... Hunting. And fighting! If that's an occupation...
I find it quite nice to be able to charge fearlessly into a fight with another man or beast. And win! Besides, meat tastes delicious.”
   5. What occupation do you lest like? Why?
“Anything that involves pottery or weaving seems dull beyond the point of boredom. I mean really? Making clothes? Yaaaay~
It just seems like such a waste of time. Cut out a hole in a cow's hide, and bam, you've got clothes!”

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you?
“An awesome child. I've got the scars to proof it! Not one moment was wasted, I can tell you that.”
   2. What is your favorite memory from childhood?
“... I remember that time where my father stayed with us for an entire month. That was... Something different. He was actually quite nice, although people call him a wacko... Even though I called him a wacko.”
   3. What is your worst memory from childhood?
“What about any situation where I had to talk to anyone from the tribe? Hah, jealous bastards.”
   4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents?
“I have always been closely knit with my mother. Even when I misbehaved, she'd be kind to me. I'll never forget her.”
   5. Who was your most influential rolemodel?
“... I know I called him a wacko, but... My father was actually kinda cool. When I saw him, he always seemed so happy. He was living his dream and he died with his dream... I... I want to do the same. Except dying, of course. In other words, I'm going to be better than him!”

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have?
“What's that?”
   2. Do you like/dislike learning?
“Learning is nice! At least when it's something practical. I'm not too much into word-paper-stuff.”
   3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities?
“From experience and by stalking the adults whenever they went somewhere that was 'too dangerous'. Hah. Nothing is too dangerous for me! I wasn't too good at stalking them without getting caught though...”
   4. How do you learn best?
“Experience! Nothing beats learning by doing.”
   5. What are your educational goals for the future?
“... Learning how to survive in the wild, I guess.”

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not?
“I try to, I really do, but they always push me away. They're all jealous, I tell you. They call me noisy. Hah. Just because I'm good at talking and you're not.”
   2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not?
“Sure, why not? I don't see what anyone could do to me anyway.”
   3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else?
“I'm pretty straight.”
   4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time.
“... Err, sure I have. You know... It was like... Hot and all that. Yeah.”
   5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time.
“... Err, of course! First I like... Put it in... And then I like... Put it out. You know. Like cool men do it. Okay okay! I'm lying. I haven't kissed anyone and I haven't had sex with anyone. But I will! And soon!”

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time.
“I don't recall being drunk. Get it? Haha. But no, I haven't. It's a waste of time anyway. And money. And it's not really fun either, I'm sure. Hmph.”
   2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis?
“I don't know...”
   3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer?
“Something tasty?”
   4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them?
“Not really.”
   5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific.
“Hah, it's a waste of time, energy, money, and it isn't really fun either! It's just for idiots that calls themselves adults and then won't share the stuff while saying it's good like they're teasing me and, and... Bastards...”

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies?
“Staring at the skies and hunting! Even though I've never really hunted for real before.”
   2. Do you like to read?
“Read? What's that?”
   3. What annoys you more than anything else?
“Jealous tribe-members.”
   4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do?
“Ah, staring at the night sky, the stars flying in dream-like shapes above my very head...”
   5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why?
“N-nothing, really. I'm serious!”

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors?
“White! I've seen enough black hair and eyes to last me a life-time.”
   2. What is your favorite time of day?
“Night. I feel so... Strangely happy on a good silent night.”
   3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?
“Once, I saw several shooting stars fall down from the sky, down in a fiery blaze. The moment seemed almost... Magical. Either that or that one dream where I was wandering a place filled with life and peace. But that's not really something I've seen.”
   4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat?
“I'll eat anything, as long as it isn't poisonous... But I do prefer meat.”
   5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you?
“Rain or cloudless nights. And no, weather doesn't scare me.”

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic?
“I'm called an optimist, but I don't really know.”
   2. What are your religious views?
“I find it amazing for something so powerful to exist... I... If possible, I'd like to become a god myself!”
   3. Would you be able to kill?
“Animals? Sure. Talking races? Not so sure. I mean, if I don't know them and they seem hostile, without a doubt, but friends? That's tough. Unless it's a matter of life and death. Then, I must say that I'm not going to die just to keep my friend alive.”
   4. What are your views on sex?
“Be vary. You may get kids.”
   5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life?
“A person that can live independently from anyone else!”

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done?
“Worst? Falling over a spear-tip. I think I lost some of my honor that day.
The best thing I did was to complete The Search. It felt like I had proven to myself that I was capable of living on my own – indefinitely. Greatest feeling ever.”
   2. What is your greatest regret?
“Me? Haha... I have no regrets... Err... Except confessing my feelings that one time to that one brat... Why'd I do that? I still don't remember.”
   3. What is your best/worst memory?
“My worst memory? The pain from having a spear inside my stomach. Yikes.
My best memory was to be with my father for a month. I don't really miss him, because he wasn't really here to begin with, but regardless... I think we would have made great partners if he hadn't died.”
   4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why?
“Nothing! All I've done have been in order to become a better and stronger person. My regrets becomes my strength!”
   5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life?
“Completing the search!”

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others?
“I'm a very honest person at all times. It may seem like I'm lying, but, err, I'm just so cool that the truth seems like a lie.”
   2. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
“No. All my thoughts about others are based on facts I tell you. Facts!”
   3. What makes you happy?
“Haha, the adrenaline of a hunt and the peace of a starry night!”
   4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for?
“Oh... That's... Why would I do that for someone else? If I die, I loose all I've gained throughout this life, right? I don't see any point in that.”
   5. What makes you angry?
“Jealous people!”

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others?
“I don't know. I don't really think when I interact with people, I just do.”
   2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
“My mother. She's the only one that I can truly trust. She's been there for me through rough and tough.”
   3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
“My father. He really lived his dreams. I can only admire that!”
   4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover.
“An ideal lover, hmm? I don't know, I just know it would have to be someone willing to be on the road with me. I don't want to be stopped on my journey.”
   5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?
“While I hate my tribe, I trust that they will keep me safe. It seems they think I'm going to be a good warrior, and for that one reason keep me safe within the tribe. Hah. But I'll leave soon enough.”

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
“All the time. Sometimes, I argue with people just for fun.”
   2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
“Yes! But no one listens to me.”
   3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
“I don't know. I haven't really been near large groups of people that often... But... It does seem kinda stressful.”
   4. Do you care what others think of you?
“N-no... Only a pa-pathetic looser would do that...”
   5. What do you think of others, in general?
“I don't know. I just hope that there are some people out there that aren't like my tribe...”

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person?
“Courage and confidence!”
   2. What is your greatest weakness?
“Being too good so that others get jealous of me.”
   3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
“Nothing. I'm perfect as I am.”
   4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
“Well, mostly extroverted, but... I do have some introverted periods.”
   5. Are you generally organized or messy?
“What should I organize? My bag? Hah! No, organizing things is a waste of time.”

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any?
“Eywaat. Unlike Makutsi, he's been loyal to us as we have to him. What isn't there to like?”
   2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any?
“I... Honestly have no clue. I don't know most of them.”
   3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them?
“Gnosis... Marks?”
   4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity?
“I'd be sure to make myself the greatest hero of all time. That way, I'd be able to honor Eywaat!”
   5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much?
“Hmm... Well, I don't want to be a slave to anyone, so I'd never ever ever let myself be permanently restricted by some law he'd make up. Never, I tell you.”

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for?
“Adventure and glory!”
   2. What is the best part of life?
“Seeking new landscapes, mentally or physically!”
   3. What is the best part of death?
“... The best part of death? Really?”
   4. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
“Like a hero, in front of thousands of people, defending them from some giant evil monster... Well, that is if I have to die...”
   5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
“After my death... Well, I'd like to be remembered as... No, that doesn't matter! I simply don't want to die.”
Sjuhnaat
Player

Words: 9689
Joined roleplay: September 30th, 2012, 8:33 pm
Character sheet

Sjuhnaat

Postby Sjuhnaat on October 3rd, 2012, 4:53 pm

Current data:
Inventory:
Cloak.
Chaktawe footwear. (The special sand-slippers mentioned in the wiki for the Chaktawe).
Waterskin with water.
A backpack which includes:
Comb.
Brush.
Razor.
Soap.
5 days worth of food.
Butter knife.
2 Flint and steel.
Family heirloom: A detailed map of Eyktol from his father.
Eyktolian Desertbred.
4-person tent – pole.
Large tarp.
100 feet of rope.
Lantern.
2 torches.
Bedroll.
Blanket.
Fishing tackle.
Fishing hooks.
A set of tack.
Large set of saddlebags.

Ledger: 100 gold rimmed mizas.

Thread list:
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic26195.html - A journey begins.

Event log:
Forgot pole to tent at tribe. (-pole)
Ate food and gave food to his horse for one day. (-2 days worth of food.)
Sjuhnaat
Player

Words: 9689
Joined roleplay: September 30th, 2012, 8:33 pm
Character sheet