[AS - Spires Office] Spirian Nights

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Capricious on October 30th, 2012, 11:28 pm

"Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish."
-John Jake

Hello! I am the AS of The Spires! Come in, sit down on my comfortable chairs and have yourself a cup of tea - with a side of chocolate. Ignore the candle-lit lanterns and tell me what is on your mind, or what you need. As the bells pass, I hope we will become wonderful friends and bond over the chocolate everyone is addicted to. I promise, this Hedgehog can have chocolate!

Grading
So you have a grade just for me? Let me find my handy dandy hedgehog sized pencil and take notes on what you want. Better yet, would you write it down for me? I left the template below.

Grading Template :
Code: Select all
Name and Link to Thread:
Characters Involved:
Type of Thread:
Requested Skills:
Requested Lores:
Additional Notes:

Moderating
You've chosen me to run for you? Do you realize hedgehogs aren't that great at running? Well, let me waddle on over and have you tell me what you need. We'll plot later, in PM. Once again, fill out the template below.

Moderating Threads Template :
What Season:
What you seek to learn from the thread:
What you seek to gain from the thread:
Additional notes you feel I should know:

Developing
You want to help me develop? Gasp! Look at my little hedgehog legs wiggling in delight! I would love for your help in developing. The Spires could always use more development! You can find this information in the suggestion box (which is where all development should be placed) or below. If you have an amazing, awesome, really, truly creative idea, PM me and we'll discuss it. Otherwise, PM me and wait for the go-ahead before filling out the template below.

Developing Templates :
Bestiary
Image:
Name:
Frequency: (high to low)
Threat level: (high to low)
Major features:
Abilities:
Most common in:
Physical characteristics:
Social Structure:
Miscellaneous:

Flora
Image:
Name:
Frequency: (high to low)
Major features:
Uses:
Most common in:
Miscellaneous:

Description
History
NPCs (if applicable)
Products/Services (if applicable)
Training/Employment (if applicable)

NPC
Name:
Race:
DoB:
PoB:
Title:
Skills: (5 most notable skills)

NPCs should include a picture, a history, and personality.

Capricious
Assistant Storyteller of The Spires

Words: 171332
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2012, 11:14 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Banir Ironwood on February 6th, 2013, 8:35 am

What Season: Winter
What you seek to learn from the thread: Shielding
What you seek to gain from the thread: I wish to have Banir learn and take his first tentative steps into shielding. I thought this over a while and figured not only did it fit with his personality a little. It would most likely be something he'd express interest in.
Additional notes you feel I should know: None off the top of my head
"Where life leads me, is where I shall go. The greater question is, who is willing to accompany me on such a long travel?"
Banir Ironwood
The silent disgrace

Words: 218834
Joined roleplay: August 13th, 2011, 3:33 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Aradia on March 7th, 2013, 3:30 am

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic29941-10.html

Name and Link to Thread:Where are you Brother?
Characters Involved: Aradia and Red
Type of Thread: Traveling
Requested Skills: None, unless you see something.
Requested Lores: About the Wind Eagle would be great.
Additional Notes: None :)
Common Bold
Vani Bold/Italic
Nari Black Color

~*~ Posting Will Be Slow Until I am Done With Finals At College, and of course other RL events that has been keeping me busy! I will reply to any and all threads ASAP. I apologize for the wait! ~*~
Aradia
The Singer of Stories

Words: 139179
Joined roleplay: December 28th, 2012, 3:18 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets