Closed Horse's and a Viper (Viper)

a meeting of two people

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Horse's and a Viper (Viper)

Postby Ginchoeri on November 15th, 2012, 2:05 am

Gin blushed furiously and shook her head at his words, "No.. no I'm no master, I made so many mistakes," She was just being truthful, but it did not matter for he had continued on. There was a pause in his sentance and she instantly understood, for some reason or another, he did not have a family anymore. She had noticed things here and there, but otherwise, her ability to notice this was interesting indeed.

But she did not press the point for he quickly steered clear of the subject. It was probably like a fresh wound, and if she asked about it, it would be like pouring salt in it. So she let it slide and spoke of many things with him.

The Opal clan's people walked in and out, constantly checking on his wounds and asking how he was feeling. Gin would sit and smile for those little ordeals to be done and then she would return to their conversation. She was flash a smile everyone in a while. And her boisterous laugh would fill the air as they spoke.

But all to soon, she reallized she had to go. She did not want to, but she knew she should. She had stayed so long, it was starting to get dark out. If she did not leave soon, she would not be able to find her tent. And that would not be good.

So, with a sigh she stopped Viper in the middle of a sentance. "I am sorry, but, it seems that it is getting quite late. I am sorry to leave you like this. But if I wish to ever find my tent to have a chance at rest, I should go now." She reached out and grabbed his hand with a smile, "It was great meeting you, if not somewhat exhilerating at some points. But I must say, maybe next time, we will stick with you teaching me how to ride, and keeping to the city? Just a small suggestion." she chuckled.
Ginchoeri
Player

Words: 132404
Joined roleplay: August 11th, 2011, 1:54 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Viper on November 15th, 2012, 2:36 am

Viper was very much surprised at the time. Amazing he thought what a bit of good company can do to a day. When she declared that she had to leave, he had to admit was was somewhat disappointed. However, he soon flashed a mischevious grin. "Very well. But you won't walk back alone." After making sure the area was clear, he got up from his bed he had been resting in for what seemed like an eternity. Lightheadedness nearly overwhelmed him. But he soon balanced himself and pulled out his money bag. After leaving 10 gm on the table for the healers services, he grabbed Gin's hand and playfully in a hushed tone said, "This way!"

A moment later, they were by the edge of the room. He proceeded to lift the tent wall up and crawl under it, pulling her along with him. Now outside, he quickly glanced back and forth to make sure nobody had seen them. "Sorry, I don't think they would take too kindly to my leaving a lil sooner than planned." He laughed lightly as he led her farther away from the healers tent, and then whistled a quick tune. In the distance, a wrestling could be heard as the men who had been caring for Aeyan where startled by his suddenly getting up and running away. They followed briefly, but soon lost him in the failing light. A few short moments later, Aeyan appeared next to them and whinnied happily.

With a soft chuckle, Viper pat the side of his neck. "Good boy Aeyan, great to see you again as well." The search continued and Viper could hear the villagers still searching for Aeyan. Glancing back at Gin for a moment he smirked. "Time to go!" Without waiting for a response, he placed his hands around her waste and helped her up onto his Striders back. Quickly following to take a seat behind her. He reached around, grabbed the reins, and ushered Aeyan forward toward the Emerald clan side of Endrykas and to where her tent was.

Although the whole scenario had been somewhat childish on his part, he couldn't help but laugh. Fun way to end a most interesting day he thought. He also figured, he would simply return for the wolves later. Back at her tent, he dismounted and more gallantly offered a hand to help her down. A far cry from the rather rushed way they made their "escape". "Welcome home dear lady." He said a little exageratingly, but with a genuine smile. "It was also a pleasure to meet you today. Perhaps we will bump into eachother again soon." As she headed toward her tent, he headed back for toward horse. Again taking hold of the reins, he gave her one final smile. "Sleep well Gin."
Viper
Victory is mine!

Words: 185303
Joined roleplay: October 26th, 2012, 1:39 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Postby Ginchoeri on November 15th, 2012, 3:06 am

Everything seemed to happen so fast. She watched as Viper got out of his sick bed, left some miza's on a table, and carefully, like a spy on a mission, worked his way out of the tent. He dragged her with him, as he sounded like he was having fun. He was nuts! He was injured and nuts! But, at the same time, she thought it was kind of sweet that he thought to take her home. It made her smile a bit.

When Aeyan came into view, she smiled again. She figured the whistle was Viper's way of calling him, and Aeyan so loyally came. It was a wonderful thing to watch. Beautiful almost. Loyalty of such callaber was so common in Endrykas, it gave you such a funny feeling inside. It was, calming and wonderful.

She had directed him on how to get to her home, and when they got there she smiled. He helped her off Aeyan and she swayed a bit into him, giggling at his sudden formallity. She squeezed his hand before she walked towards her tent. When she got to the entrance she turned around just in time to see Viper smile.

"You too Viper, and be careful" She waved and smiled. Then he was gone. She sighed and went into her tent to find it just the way it had been when she had left it. Home sweet home.
Ginchoeri
Player

Words: 132404
Joined roleplay: August 11th, 2011, 1:54 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Jackalope on November 20th, 2012, 5:50 am

Gin

Award
Skill XP Earned Lore Earned
Socialization +5 Viper: Drykas Male
Riding +1 Feeling Comfortable Around Horses
Unarmed Combat +1 A Horse Can Ride a Horse
Harp +2 Worrying for a New Friend
Singing +2 Change is a Part of Life
Composition +1 Song: The Horses Comprehend
Setting a Future Meeting with Viper

Viper

Award
Skill XP Earned Lore Earned
Socialization +5 Ginchoeri is Spastic
Riding +1 Riding Double
Shortbow +2 Telling Others to be Proud of Who They Are
Fishing +1 Coming Close to Death
Cutlass +1 Gin's Parents are Dead
Setting a Future Meeting with Gin

Injury: Wounded Forearm. Treated, but still going to have soreness and limited use for about 7 days.

Witty Remark Here
Good stuff, guys. Lots of social with that bit of combat. I've shot you guys a PM about overplaying of skills. Feel free to discuss it with me if you disagree, need more clarification, have any questions, or anything of the sort. I've got no problem speaking about it. :) Thanks.

Jackalope
Check out that bunny heat

Words: 128580
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2012, 6:56 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous