Konti Gift Ideas?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Konti Gift Ideas?

Postby Kyarni on November 1st, 2012, 5:26 pm

I really can't think of any good ones, so I'm looking for some inspiration. I've already looked at the list, but it's not helping too much...
Kyarni
Player

Words: 5940
Joined roleplay: October 26th, 2012, 12:36 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet

Konti Gift Ideas?

Postby Vaewe on November 6th, 2012, 3:35 am

Well, what sort things is Kyarni interested in or has a special connection with? Is there any part of the world (or, more narrowly, social situations) that she's particularly adept at handling, or really struggles with?

This PC is deaf, he can lip-read a little in Common and Konti, but don't count on that being reliable.

Though he cannot hear your voice he has a konti gift that allows him to sense the quality and tone of the spoken word. If you want input into how Vaewe perceives your PC's voice make a little OOC note describing what it sounds like the first time they speak. Or write if out in your post.[/center]
Vaewe
Always bewtifuwl.

Words: 23513
Joined roleplay: October 4th, 2012, 12:43 am
Race: Akvatari
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets