[Verified by Kraken] Grek

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Grek

Postby Grek on November 2nd, 2012, 9:18 am

Grek

Physical Description
Name: Grek
Race: Kelvic (Black Wolf)
Birthday: 25th day of Summer in 510 AV

Grek is a tall young man standing at a height of 6'2, his appearance suggests that he is only 19 years old. His canines show off his true nature behind his human appearance, their sharp and elongated shape of them brings his smile to a wide range of menacing to playful grins. He is well toned and cut due to his frequent fights and self training. His skin is covered in scars from fights in both forms. His black hair resembles that of his wolf form. Only on occasions will he let himself grow a rugged beard.
In wolf form he is a black wolf about the size of a large alpha. 2'6'' measured from shoulder to the ground. His wide shoulders showcase his strength to others of his kind. His eyes glow yellow behind his long snout. His coat is salted with small patches of white amongst the black fur. His bushy tail is very expressive especially when around humans.

"Bring me your darkness and I will return with my own. Bring me your light and show you mine."

Character Concept
Grek is no stranger to trouble. His strength is only matched by his rage. He may start a few fights when under stress as an outlet. Once you set him off there is no telling what he will do. He is normally relaxed but disadvantaged by his short fuse. He yearns to be accepted in society and has been training to have more self control. He believes in righteousness and protecting the good in all things. He has a protective personality and will pitch into any fight as long as it's for a good reason. Among his good hearted personality, lies his enraged personality which slips out at the worst times. He becomes arrogent, aggressive, demanding and even violent with whom he is around. His dream is to settle down and fight for the light of things, so he sets out to Syliras in search of his true calling, whether that be a knight or a criminal. Only Time will tell.

Character History

Grek was the son of two very powerful Kelvics, his mother was a tiger and his father was a bear. Together they raised three very powerful children, Tenner, Kelvar, and Grek. Grek was the youngest one, his brothers were twins. With the fast aging his brothers were gone by the time Grek reached adolesonce.
While Growing up, Grek spent most of his time in the streets with other kids of his age, constantly getting into fights with people and finding himself in situations he couldnt get out of.This was troubling due to the fact that his parents wanted better for him. They were bent on raising him to be better than the envionment he was born into but just couldnt seem to help him. He was the black sheep amongst civilized lambs.
When he reached a human age of 14, Grek found himself in the worst stages of his angst. A dispute with his father ended in physical violence, defeated and ashamed Grek fled to the streets. After a few minutes of running Grek took shelter with a homeless man who he told about what happened. The man talked to him until the sun came up about his problems, stories about how he himself over came such rage. Grek was moved by this, inspired to become better than he had before. After a week away from home Grek decided to go back and was invited with open arms.
A year passed and now Grek had gained enough self control to function in society. His father told him it was time to go off on his own adventure and left him with his very first weapon, A longsword. With tears their eyes they parted ways. So now in fall of 512 AV He sets out to find who he is, and better himself for the sake of his family and that man who offered his wisdom to him.

Companion

Kane The Mastiff (Hunting Dog)
Recieved 57th of Fall 512 AV Link

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Cloak/coat
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains: