Assistant Storyteller Wanted For Wind Reach

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Gossamer on May 23rd, 2010, 5:57 am

Hello Folks.

I realize its development isn't seemingly that far along, but once I start posting its going to be a wicked fast ride when Wind Reach is open and ready for business. I'd prefer to have some good help lined up ahead of time so we have staff coverage for anyone that wants to start out playing both an Inarta and possibly in within the 'city' itself. So, in that light I'd like to start my search for an Assistant Storyteller early. I have to warn you that I'm looking for a very experienced storyteller - not necessarily in play by posts - but in regards to DMing or being in charge of various things that are relative. I'd prefer someone slightly older than in their teens, having at least one PC with a hundred posts or more, and highly willing to play nice with people. I also realize its hard to make a decision about 'do I like this concept or not' with absolutely nothing posted - but don't worry. By the end of Sunday, I do plan to not only have a city writeup in place, but the Inarta writeup done.. and a smattering of several locations posted. The linkmap is all but done for the moment, and so are some major NPC developments.

So.. if you'd like to AS for Wind Reach... start thinking about it. I'm actively looking as of right now. I won't settle for just anyone either, so you need to be someone who knows they can work closely with me (Wind Reach will be my city for the rest of Mizahar's existence) with zero pressure of moving upwards into a DS position unless its in another location and at your desire. You must be willing to run ongoing adventures, manage certain NPCs that are assigned to you, and help mold the dynamics of this very unique community. Also, you need to be able to take secrets - big ones - to your grave. Because as an AS of this location, there's quite a few things in regards to Wind Reach that needs to be addressed. We will also have at least one God in residence at all times... Rhaus... so if your musically inclined, I consider this a big bonus. There will be lots of music and glassworks... and maybe even an Alvina or two located here as well.

If your interested, talk to me. Read the material as its posted up in the next few days... etc. Just make sure you have some of the qualifications I'm looking for. And thanks for taking the time to read this.

Regards,

Gossamer
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Alice on May 23rd, 2010, 3:13 pm

I really, really recommend this. It's obvious that Wind Reach will be a lot of fun and an AS will help shape the city into the awesome place it's going to become. Plus, Goss is very honest, fair and creative to work with.

Apply, people!
Mura ... Starting Guide ... Konti

"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not. It looks as they expect, but it is not."

Gregory Maguire, "Wicked"
Alice
Shade of Grey

Words: 221259
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2009, 4:51 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)