[Verified by Torchlight] Beshira

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Beshira

Postby Beshira on December 8th, 2012, 4:29 am

Beshira

Name: Beshira
Race: Inarta
Birthday: AV 490, 22nd of Winter
Residence: Syliras

Physical Description

(Height) 5’10”

(Weight) 142 lbs

(Build) Average

(Features)

Hair: Short and crimson with a subtle wave to it

Face: Pale and smattered with faint freckles

Eyes: Soft gold

Concept

Personality: Beshira is not a person one would argue with unless said individual plans on engaging in some form of violence or hostile interaction. She is quick to let loose her thoughts and almost as quick to raise her fists. Known to be more of a crude woman, she has no qualms stirring up some trouble or letting her voice be heard at inappropriate times. Acting on impulse is a core facet of her behavior and is something that she has absolutely no intention of keeping in check, though she may be persuaded to under the right circumstances.

Traits: Rash, Impetuous, Defensive, Ambitious

Ethics: Does not expect sincere compassion from others, but will repay it in kind should she receive any. Has no issues with hunting animals either as game or for the thrill of it and will do nothing to object to the murder of another being should it not concern her.

Activities – Jogging, Hunting, Sparring, Cooking, Eavesdropping
Entities – Bows and Arrows, Flora, Food
Other – Daylight

Dislikes:
Activities – Arguing and Negotiating, Running Errands, Cleaning
Entities – Endals and Wind Eagles, Guards, Insects
Other – Persistent Noises

[Character History]

Born into a commoner family, Beshira had always excelled with a bow and arrow in her hands, swiftly learning the ropes and easily surpassing her peers in a matter of months. Though much could be said of her skills in archery, she had not fared so well in other things. Her rude and spontaneous demeanor has caused problems at regular intervals, usually resulting in strict reprimanding from her mother and father, Enith and Lyra. As such, she was typically looked down upon by fellow Inartas.

Her actions had become more and more aggressive as time passed - harassment turned into threats and threats turned into violence - She had come to hate her people, not because she thought that they had been abusing or manipulating her, but from sheer spite and her inability to control herself and her emotions.

Beshira departed from Wind Reach with no intention of returning, taking a boat to Avanthal and setting out from there. She sought distance between herself and her homeland, searching for a place to stay as she traveled from city to city. It wasn't long before she had tired herself out after reaching the city of Syliras, succumbing to fatigue and hunger.

Unconscious, Beshira had been discovered near the Evantide Tower by Trista Alvarez, who had been out to greet an old friend. When she had awoken in her unfamiliar territory, she found that she been tended to by Trista, who offered her a stay at her home if she would pull her own share of work, and has remained in the household for five years thereafter, continuing to live there to this day.

Possessions

[Starting Items]

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Vinati
-Simple Bryda
-Simple Sontav
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Katinu
-Leather Ankle Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack Which Contains:
-Comb (Glass)
-Brush (Glass)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 Eating Knife
-Flint & Steel

Heirloom: Enith’s Talon Sword

100 Gold Mizas

(Does not own) 20x20 Cottage [Hearth, Bunks, Chests, Chairs, and Tables]

[Purchased Items]

-Cotton Shirt
-Cotton Pants
-Cotton Sash
-Cotton Cloak
-Cotton Hood
-Leather Gloves
-Leather Vest
-Hunting Knife
-Fletcher's Toolkit
-Short Bow
-Arrows (Short Bow) x 40
-Arrows (Game) x 40
-Quiver
-Belt
-Rucksack
-Silver Earrings

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM 0 SM 0 CM
Cotton Shirt -1 SM 99 GM 9 SM 0 CM
Cotton Pants -1 SM 99 GM 8 SM 0 CM
Cotton Sash -2 SM 99 GM 6 SM 0 CM
Cotton Cloak -3 SM 99 GM 3 SM 0 CM
Cotton Hood -5 CM 99 GM 2 SM 5 CM
Leather Gloves -5 SM 98 GM 7 SM 5 CM
Leather Vest -3 SM 98 GM 4 SM 5 CM
Hunting Knife -5 SM 97 GM 9 SM 5 CM
Fletcher’s Toolkit -20 GM 77 GM 9 SM 5 CM
Short Bow -30 GM 47 GM 9 SM 5 CM
Arrows (Short Bow) x 40 -2 GM 45 GM 9 SM 5 CM
Arrows (Game) x 40 -8 GM 37 GM 9 SM 5 CM
Quiver -20 GM 17 GM 9 SM 5 CM
Belt and Rucksack -2 GM 15 GM 9 SM 5 CM
Silver Earrings -2 GM 13 GM 9 SM 5 CM
Deer Sold +3 GM 16 GM 9 SM 5 CM

Skills, Lores, Magics, Gnosis, Languages

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Tracking 10 SP 10 Novice
Brawling 10 SP 10 Novice
Cooking 5 SP 5 Novice
Fletching 5 SP 5 Novice
Archery (Short Bow) 20 SP, 10 RB, +3 XP 33 Competent
Hunting +2 XP 2 Novice
Talonsword +2 XP 2 Novice
Detection +1, +1 XP 2 Novice
Observation +1 XP 1 Novice
Riding +1 XP 1 Novice

Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language: Nari

Lore

Alvarez Family Recipes
Wind Reach Routes
Hunting With Trista
A Spar With Thorvald
First Time On A Horse
Trust Only Yourself
The Mysterious Horseman

General Information :
1. What is your Name? Beshira.
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? No.
3. How old are you? Twenty-two.
4. What is your height? Five Feet, Ten Inches.
5. What is your weight? One Hundred and Forty-Two Pounds.

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself. Direct and reckless.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. Stupid.
3. What is your favorite body feature? My hair.
4. How physically fit are you? Exercise is not a new concept for me. I’m fit enough.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? Anything comfortable, as long as it doesn’t look tacky.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? I remembering them as being very loving and protective of me. I hated them.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? No.
3. What is your extended family like? Nothing I know of.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? I’ve left my family behind, they don’t matter to me anymore.
5. Do you treat animals like family? Animals are food and sport. That’s all they’ve ever been and that’s all they ever will be.

2. Where do you live now? Syliras.
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? I haven't stayed long enough in any one city other than here to make any sound judgments. And I'd rather not talk about Wind Reach.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? Anywhere that’s outside. None of that ‘one with nature’ rubbish, though.
5. Where do you fear to be? Back home.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) No.
2. Are you right handed or left handed? Right handed.
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? I haven’t spoken Nari in so long, it’s almost like a fading dream to me. I still remember how to speak it, of course, but the common tongue is how I get around nowadays. My voice is a little lower than some might expect. It’s harsh a tone, but I guess that just means I shout a lot.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? I tend to raise my voice. It’s always the first thing anyone notices.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ? I used to be fascinated by piercings. I still am, actually, but not to the same extent.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? I work as a housekeeper. I also hunt game whenever I have time, which I’ll either sell or have Trista or Jaine cook up if they're in the mood.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? I have to get by somehow. Hunting is fun, though. It’s what I live for. If only I were better at it.
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? Not much use dreaming. I like how I am now.
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? I wouldn’t say I admire any occupations.
5. What occupation do you least like? Why? Cleaning is a tedious chore and it hurts my back. I’d rather spend my time in the latter half of my job, but some things I just have to do. That’s life.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you? Not a very good one, I’ll tell you that.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood? When I first picked up a bow.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood? I don't want to talk about it.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? I don’t know how else to describe it other than ‘normal.’ It must’ve been very different from their perspective, considering how much of a problem child I was.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel? I don’t have any.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have? Nothing formal.
2. Do you like/dislike learning? I don’t have a solid opinion on this. To each his own.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? The only thing I was really ever good at was filling things full of arrows. I learned how to shoot at Wind Reach since I was brat.
4. How do you learn best? Hands on experience will generally do the trick.
5. What are your educational goals for the future? Anything involving cooking sounds nice. I remember the first time I tasted Jaine’s cooking. I believe that was what really hooked me in.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? With Trista, yes.
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? No. I suppose that’s because I don’t give people a good reason to trust me, either.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? I don’t think about it.
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. No.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. No.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. I detest alcohol.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? No.
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? I don’t drink.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? When I was a kid, I knew I’d tried something, but I have no idea what it was. It made me dizzy.
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific. Undesirable.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? I love to hunt.
2. Do you like to read? No.
3. What annoys you more than anything else? Flying insects. Those things never cease to irritate me.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Cooking.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? I don’t even know how it feels to be embarrassed.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors? Red.
2. What is your favorite time of day? Noon.
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? A three hundred and fifty yard bull’s-eye at one hundred yards per second.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? I’m good with most varieties of food.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? Warm weather is nice.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? Pessimistic.
2. What are your religious views? None.
3. Would you be able to kill? I almost have. It wouldn’t bother me if I had to.
4. What are your views on sex? I'm not in a position to say.
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? If you like what you do for a living.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done? I don’t keep any semblance of a record of my life. No, not even mentally.
2. What is your greatest regret? I have a lot of regrets.
3. What is your best/worst memory? I’ve explained this.
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why? I wish I’d never been born in Wind Reach.
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life? I have nothing to be proud of.

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? I’ll spill everything if it even crosses mind.
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices? I thought I hated other Inartans. Then I realized I just hated other people.
3. What makes you happy? As long as Trista’s happy, I’m content.
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for? Trista.
5. What makes you angry? People. I can’t word it any other way.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others? If I can’t avoid them, I’m usually as blunt and direct as possible.
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? Trista.
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? Respect is a word I don’t like to use.
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover. I haven’t thought about it.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? There are a few I will trust, but there is no one I will trust to protect me other than Trista.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? Conflict comes easy to me.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? No. I try to stay away from people.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? No.
4. Do you care what others think of you? If they’re thinking about murdering me, then yes.
5. What do you think of others, in general? Vermin.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person? I’ve got a good bow arm.
2. What is your greatest weakness? I’m afraid to die. I’d do almost anything to save my own hide. Almost.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Nothing.
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? I'm pretty open with things. Too much for my own good, probably.
5. Are you generally organized or messy? I used to be organized only when I had to, but I think it’s become a habit now.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for? Life. Is there anything more to say?
2. What is the best part of life? The thrill.
3. What is the best part of death? The escape.
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die? Not being scorched by lava, for starters.
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? I don’t care about how people remember me.
Last edited by Beshira on December 10th, 2012, 1:15 am, edited 8 times in total.
Beshira
Flame-Haired Vixen

Words: 32085
Joined roleplay: December 7th, 2012, 4:44 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets