[Note by Torchlight] Nanella Avavena

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Nanella Avavena

Postby Nanella Avavena on December 16th, 2012, 12:57 am

Physical Description
Name: Nanella Avavena
Race: Symenestra
Birthday: 13th of Spring, 493 AV

Character Concept
Nanella is a follower of Rhysol through and through. She believes that Rhysol will one day conquer all of the omniverse and she wants to be on his side when he does. She doesn't make friends or stay close to her relatives because of this. She only believes three people in the entirety of the omniverse matter to her Rhysol the Voice and herself everyone else she meets is merely a obstacle in her path to spread Rhysol's word and destroy his enemies.

Character History
Nanella is from a long line of members of the Ebonstryfe and Black Sun. Her family line descends back to a Symenestra who was sent out on the harvest. When he reached the city of Rhysol abandoned his search for woman to bring back to Kalinor and settled down in Ravok to join the Black Sun. Through following Rhysol as members of various ranks in the Black Sun and Ebonstryfe the Nanella's relatives have been awarded various females to use to continue the family tree. Recently in the last three decades her family have begun to become merchants of a sort doing more trading rather than missionary work for the group.

Wanting to continue her family's long history of service to Rhysol when Nanella reached the age of nineteen years old she begun the path tp join the Ebonstryfe.

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing :
-Black Shirt
-Black Pants
-Black Undergarments
-Black Cloak
-Black Boots

1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
-20 Crossbow bolts
Her father's Heavy crossbow
600 Gold Mizas

Ledger
Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
No shelter +500 GM 600 GM
20 Crossbow bolts -20 GM 580 GM

Skills, Lores, Magics, Gnosis, Languages

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Acrobatics 10 RB 10 Novice
Crossbow 20 SP 20 Novice
Intelligence 5 SP 5 Novice
Seduction 15 SP 15 Novice

Practiced Languages:

Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language: Symenos
Poor Language: Zithese

Lores:
Lore of Religion: Rhysol
Lore of Seduction: Cross species flirting

Thread List

Nanella Avavena
Follower of Rhysol

Words: 1698
Joined roleplay: December 15th, 2012, 6:52 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Nanella Avavena

Postby Torchlight on January 10th, 2013, 8:29 pm

Hello there! I'm Torchlight, your friendly local Character Sheet Liaison. I'm here to help you get your CS sorted out and ready to go for roleplaying! There are just a couple of things I'd like to help you with. Don't worry! We'll get your character operational asap.

• Name - Symenestra are all named after flowers. Nanella's surname should be some sort of flower or plant (the common name, like Lily, Rhododendron, Rose, Aconite, etc, not the Latin scientific name).
  • History - A history like this must be run by and approved by Verilian, the DS of Ravok. I sent a quick PM to him, and he said he did not approve this. If you want to keep this story for your PC, please talk to Verilian. Otherwise, it'll have to be changed.

That's it! Once these items are addressed, let me know via PM and I'll remove this note!

Torchlight

When it's pitch dark, remember that pitch is flammable.

Avatar image by Imaliea. Used with permission.
Torchlight
Let knowledge empower you.

Words: 52588
Joined roleplay: September 6th, 2012, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account