PM to join The One True God (Lars)

Alazeo meets a "friend"

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

The One True God (Lars)

Postby Alazeo Meca on December 23rd, 2012, 9:16 pm

22nd Winter 512 AV

Alazeo walked up the streets of Ravok, very bored. He looked about and heard a loud voice echoing through the streets. Now this could be interesting, thought Al as he walked up to where the man was standing. He gathered with about 50 people and began listening to the man.

The man was talking about Rhysol, the great and one true god. Al usually didn't like to hear about religion but Rhysol was different. It was the main reason that Al had moved hear. But no matter how much he followed Rhysol he would still resent his Uncle every time he heard about religion.

He looked about to see everyone entranced in what the man had to say. Al knelt down and prayed to Rhysol as he saw others doing. Prayed that his parents death would be avenged, as an assassin of the sorts, Al was bound to get trained enough through odd jobs to be able to face his uncle. The only thing Al was frightened of was that his uncle had the gods on his side.
Alazeo Meca
Player

Words: 961
Joined roleplay: December 16th, 2012, 12:06 pm
Race: Human

The One True God (Lars)

Postby Lars Nidall on December 24th, 2012, 5:29 pm

Having been cooped up at his appartement for most of the day, the crisp breeze was more than welcomed by Lars as he made his way through the streets of Ravok. Taking a Ravosala whenever necessary, he aimlessly wandered through the beautiful architectural environment. He had learnt not to let his lust for vengeance get the better of him all the time. It was now a cold and calculated plot he will set in motion when the time is right, until then, he will keep his eyes and ears open while keeping his head low.

He was exploring the new goods at the stalls and shops all over Ravok when he ran into one of Rhysol's zealots lecturing the masses about his greatness and imploring them to put all their faith and believes in him, for he shall not let any of them down.

Lars' eye twitched involuntarily for a moment and he continued his stroll without looking at the zealot, but then his words were directed directly at him, speaking off the lost lambs wandering the streets without their shepherd, without head for their shepherd's words and warnings...He could feel the zealot's eyes burn into him, so he turned to face him and as he suspected, the zealot was staring right at him with his staff pointed towards Lars.

" My humblest and sincerest apologies, oh great prophet of the almighty and fatherly Rhysol. But with the utmost respect, allow me to declare my neverending nor wavering devotion towards Lord Rhysol. I am no lost lamb, nor shall I ever be, under his leadership I will follow him to the end of the world! "

Lars spoke with feigned sincerity, with his head bowed towards the "prophet", he waited the zealot's response before he raised his head again. Knowing this would please the depraved nature of those under Rhysol's command.

" Rise, little lamb, and go forth under the watchful eye of Rhysol. "

Lars shivered and froze for a split second as the zealot spoke of Rhysol's watchful eye...Was it him or did he emphatized those last words way too strongly for a simple passerby? No, it couldn't be, he had done nothing suspicious yet and there had been no indication whatsoever of his ploys...

With a short last bow of his head, Lars turned and quickly scurried off into the street as the zealot continued his tales and psalms of Rhysol's greatness.
Lars Nidall
Player

Words: 4040
Joined roleplay: December 19th, 2012, 5:40 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet