Cheers, folks!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Cheers, folks!

Postby Lopeus on December 27th, 2012, 12:42 am

Hello there! I'm Lopeus, I'm from Croatia and am a big fan of Roleplaying.

1.Name - Lopeus'll do just fine :D
2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? I don't really have a lot of RP experience, as I only did it casually on some forums which weren't even made for Roleplaying.
3. How did you find us? the mighty mighty google :)
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? Not really sure I've developed a style quite yet, looking forward to it tho'!
5. What do you like to write about - not write about? Adventures and such..I like adventures! Who doesn't? :)
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? I really like the take on RPing that this forum has made, with an original lore and all. Very interesting :D
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? Nothing yet, here's hoping it stays that way.
8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? I'm looking to heavily improve my RP skills and be a part of this awesome community.
Lopeus
The Lost One

Words: 3018
Joined roleplay: December 27th, 2012, 12:35 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet