Tyveth

God of Honor, Justice, Valor, Chivalry, and Truth.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within the confines of this form lies the tangible proof of the prayers of the faithful throughout Mizahar.

Tyveth

Postby Gossamer on January 2nd, 2013, 6:11 am

Tyveth

Image Tyveth's information is forthcoming!
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Tyveth

Postby Ethan Ironhorse on September 30th, 2013, 2:50 am

1st of Fall 513 AV

Ethan went over to his cot and laid down, listening to the two. He had come up with his story and hoped it was good enough. He would adjust depending whatever lie the two decided, Ethan truly wished he could just tell the truth and be believed. As he laid in the cot of his cell, Ethan spoke a hushed prayer. “Tyveth, I tried to do the right thing tonight. The girl, Erin Stella, used Reimancy out in the open and could have caused harm to someone. I reported the crime, yet I know that some people make mistakes and told her to run. I am not sure that it was the right decision or not, but I did it and then the Rogue Knight showed up. Now, I am in the tank and the Knight thinks I am drunk and a fool to claim such things...”

Ethan paused in his whispered confession, he felt a fool and didn’t want to depend on the Tyveth to get him out of this all he had to do was quite simply lie. “Tyveth, I have tried to live by your standards and teachings. I don’t want to lie… but if I tell the truth, then I could receive worst treatment at the hands of the Order. Hopefully, the right thing will come to me, but if I choose to lie, please find it in your being to forgive me, for I am lost at the moment and am unsure of what to do.”
Ethan Ironhorse
Player

Words: 367863
Joined roleplay: July 8th, 2013, 2:35 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Donor (1)