Blue Skin suits You (Ana)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built high in the massive branches of Taldera's bloodwood forest, The Spires is a city crafted by the peaceful and scholarly Jamoura. Considered a haven for scholars and sages Mizahar-wide, The Spires is a mecca of philosophy and science that draws people from far and wide with its promise of deeper thinking and higher reasoning.

Postby Ximal on February 24th, 2013, 3:07 am

Xi listened to ana's response and he knew better having seen her behind and hidden away, easily seeing where he was but he wouldn't push the issue after all it was rare that he'd gotten to speak with her outside of her throwing jagged comments at him, still her voice was sore at the moment , and he wouldn't press it. Tilting his head at an angle he dropped his hand lightly and set it back down in his lap. before responding to her. "It's not uncommon for you to be ill and yet your good friends with kalia? Could you not just ask her for some cold medicine ?" Xi tilted his head lightly before coughing into his right hand to clear his throat. Flexing his fingers after wards Xi locked his glance upon ana before speaking lightly."well take all the time you need to rest up after all we came out here to do some training with morphing. I don't know just how much experience with it you have but i'm willing to bet it's more than me. Having said that, I'm fairly willing to bet that you've more magic than just morphing...After all you were taught by wren were you not ? "

Xi lifted his hand and pulled his hand back slowly focusing on his hair speaking the words lightly. "Sunlight gold." Using the words as a focal point he pulled up the image of ana's hair and dragged his right hand over his hair letting it change as he brought his hand down, turning from it's usual lustrous midnight black to the blazing sunlight gold of ana's hair. As he dropped his hand he could feel the drain pulling on him light a constant draw of energy as if he'd just run a for a full hour straight. Sucking down a deep breath eh tried to centre himself. Fully aware that ana might ask him what in the blue heck he'd just done.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Words: 949188
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Ana Sol Starris on February 24th, 2013, 5:32 am

Ana scoffed at his response, tilted her chin away and upwards as if in exhasperation at the mention of Kalila. There was no need to associate herself with the healer woman after that day back in Fall, it wouldn't do the healer any good if Ana kept on bugging her for the smallest of things. The thief hardly saw the woman at all now, but it wasn't like it mattered, she allowed the other doctors to get close to her just because of that. Besides, why should she bother Kali for trivial nuiances? They weren't friends in the first place, and they had only met out of coincidence through the Crimson Edge, and in turn through Zandelia who had supposedly carried her to Kalila's apartment for medical help. All Ana owed Kalila was her life, not her troublesome annoyances and horrendous misgivings.

"Kalila? Don't even... I don't bother her anymore" Ana said in a low voice, her chin tilting downwards now as her eyes closed. Opening them to look at him sternly.

Whispering afterwards, she felt that the lower voice she made, the easier it was to talk until all she was speaking was in whispers "I was only taught Morphing, nothing else, the only other magic I know he can do is hypnotism- and that is all."

She certainly wouldn't mention the auristics that Zandelia had taught her earlier in the season, most certainly she would not betray the older womans trust. Though now at this time, Ana realized that she was a clueless little girl before, she now knew to watch her tounge in case of spilling unnecessary secrets; and most definitely would not let that happen again with Ximal, as she had done to Wren. Hopefully if she were to meet up with him soon enough, she could explain quickly Ximal had forced the information out of her, and tortured her until she gave his precious secrets up. It would be complete and utter lies, but if she wanted to escape Wrenmae's wrath.. Well, Ana was prepared to lie, just to weasel her way out of a beating.

Watching Ximals hand, she heard him speak some guttural language and was slightly peturbed over it, raising an eyebrow as if to judge him "what the petch are you saying.." her voice fell as her eyes would flick to his now golden tresses of blonde hair. Blinking in bewilderment, she stared at him gobsmacked; what did he just do?

"Holy petch..!" Ana tryed to say a little louder, but only ended up cringing and whispering the end in pain "..how did you do that so quick? It takes me bells just to do anything at all.."
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Words: 706912
Joined roleplay: January 11th, 2012, 3:27 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Ximal on February 24th, 2013, 5:50 am

A small smile shot across Xi's face though having said that he was a little confused over ana's sentiments towards kalia it was her job and her pleasure to help people or at least that was what Xi thought. Rubbing his chin lightly he brought his other hand up and held his thoughts on his hair for a moment he'd done this multiple times but he needed to get it to a fine art otherwise the whole thing could shatter at a moments notice. Though her words as he'd moved his hand across his hair was something to make him smile he tilted his head lightly and coughed slightly. her exclamation pointing out that he'd gotten it right and it was sticking. "What i just did ana was i used my djed to change my hair colour. The words i spoke helped me focus. It's something which i've started to use and it's really helped me in focusing on a lot more than just magic, training and doing my job. It's something that you just repeat over and over until it helps you focus by just saying it once. Ive it a try, focus on something. The words can be anything, for some reason with me though...Colours seem to have the greatest effect. What i just said was in myrian and it was the words: "Sunlight" and "Gold" the effect was as you see."

Xi smiled lightly he'd been using colours in conjunction with his fighting styles ad his flux it helped him focus on targeting specific groups of muscles and aided in helping him achieve maximum proficiency. Each stuyle had a colour and each technique a word, the two combined helped him locate the muscle groups with a simple thought. Though it was risky, it held the risk of alerting others to the fact he was using magic. Rocking back in his positioning lightly he made a "you try" gesture with his hand towards ana. "it's not that hard just think of works the best with what your trying to do. It may take a couple of trys but it helps."

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Ana Sol Starris on February 25th, 2013, 2:50 am

"Sunlight.. gold..?" Ana repeated the words uncertainly, lifting a hand to lift a small lock of her blonde hair and looked at it. Glancing Ximal's own blonde hair, and then hers, if anyone didn't know the better of the two- they could have been siblings.

She sat back bewildered, feeling an embarresement creep through her mind; she wasn't going to say things outloud. What if she sounded stupid?

Pursing her lips and thinking for a long time, trying to weigh the gain against the loss of such a situation. It wasn't like anyone but Ximal would be here to hear her, and they were both magic users, so it was a perfectly normal thing to do she guessed. Then regressed back into a state of indignance, wrinkling her nose in distaste to the idea, there was also the matter involving her throat and how annoyingly petching painful it was being now. Letting the part of hair go, she began to rub her right forearm nervously, what if she didn't succeed right away at this? It was such a weird technique to do, and she absolutely hated bringing attention to herself, but then again he had been able to change the color of his hair so fast...

If the oaf could do it, so could she; ten times better.

"Alright," she muttered quietly.

First she would need a color in her mind, she shut her eyes to think of one and began to force herself to relax. She moved and shifted a bit to sit cross legged, with her forearms resting on her knees, and her back slumped forwards a bit. She was copying how Ximal sat mostly, but with some of her own flare and charm; slowly she searched for a color that she could use; and then it hit her, if Ximal was going to use her hair color, then she would use his eye color. One small smile appeared as she began to focus on the color of his sharp, dark blue eyes, that seemed to become light at the same time. How would she describe that though?
They are a rather vibrant color.. She let the color fill her thoughts slowly, her face now scrunching up ever so lightly as she concentrated on the color.

This is the part where it became hard, the longer she took to focus her djed within, the easier it became for her mind to stray from the task at hand. Furrowing her eyebrows, she breathed in, and then out, in, and again out; once or twice she tried to hold her breath for a few ticks, and then exhaled slowly, she needed to become focused right away. Or it may take forever for her to just keep up with Ximal, she inhaled through her nose, straightened her back as if to show she was determined to do this, and then exhaled, she let the color blue over take her thoughts. Especially the vibrancy of Ximal's colored blue eyes, dark like the depths of an ocean, bright as a hot summer days sky, and everything inbetween that could be said for blue.

Ana to be truthful, wasn't any good with names; so this was quite obvious, and perhaps even a little plain: "Vibrant Blue Eyes"

She whispered, trying to focus the blue into her eyes, as well as the djed to dye them the color much like Ximal's. The djed flowed there slowly, pushed its way up, and forged new paths to travel, bubbled, to and fro to get to its destination. Ana inhaled the sweet air around her, feeling the djed pause for a moment, and then move once more and further along as she exhaled; the more calmly she breathed in and out, the faster she could feel the prickles go to their destined area until finally they were within the irises of her eyeballs. As if in reaction, she opened them for Ximal to see, to him the gold must have been pushed out of the way as his eye color was thusly injected into her irises in spurts.

Inhaling, and the exhaling the words out to complete the transformation, she was feeling giddy with the power roiling underneath her skin, and through her body "Vibrant Blue Eyes."

The thief blinked once, or twice, and then smiled breathlessly;

"Did I do it? Bet we could be siblings now."
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Ximal on February 25th, 2013, 3:14 am

Rubbing his forehead lightly he listened to ana rolling and mulling thoughts over aloud. If she was going to try and do the same as him what would or could she do ? Xi brought his hand to his temples shortly after she closed her eyes rubbing them lightly to help stem the pain. Practice with a new magic form hurt his head. More like a rather nasty headache than anything else. taking a deep breath he let it flow back out through his nose slowly, taking his time and then brought his finger tips down from his temples over his eyes. Flexing his free hands finger tips he took another slow breath. Eventually the pain subsided but as he opened his eyes he caught sight of Ana's eyes. They were blue, luminescent black-blue! like his own eyes. So he'd borrowed her hair colour and she'd borrowed his eye colour. Then came her statement about how the could be siblings. Xi smiled and thought of a sharp retort to that. Well you'd have to get a little taller first after all. I cant have a short sister now can i ?"

He reached across and patted her head lightly, almost as if to say "well done" with his gesture. Pulling his hand back he flexed his fingers lgightly before speaking. "Two things: Firstly, are my eye's really that blue ? And secondly, you might want to find a way of masking what you say, i say that in myrian or common, depending upon the situation. Still well done on the eye colour change...I might try that myself at some point but not right now...Morphing is kinda taxing on me..."

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Ana Sol Starris on February 28th, 2013, 12:32 am

"Pah," She exhasperated at his comment of being taller, crossing her arms and slouching with a pout to her cheeks. Hunching her shoulders when he had ruffled her hair, cringing almost, but at least it was not an all out 'get away from me for touching me' reaction. Shivers crawled up her spine as she resisted from doing so; In a way she tolerated that brief touch of his. In the time she knew him, he seemed to be a very physical person, he liked to have touch in some way- and though that may have been unnerving to the thief at first, she got use to it the more often she saw him.

Nodding her head, staring at him as he would ask about his blue eyes; and then shrugging her shoulders at his comment towards masking her power phrases. Yes, power phrases, that seemed to be a logical way to name what he had just taught her; and she would forever call them as such until told the correct term otherwise.

"I don't know any language other than common.." She whispered, pursing her lips into a straight line, and grimace; and nor will I.. If no one teaches me.

Jolting up, she abounded to stand swiftly to get close to him; she had to make sure she got every detail right in his eyes "excuse me," she whispered hoarsely, taking his jaws in her hands and trying to direct his eyes up to reflect in the sunlight without any discomfort for him. She brought her face closer to his, staring into his eyes as deeply as she could, "oh shut up and let me" she muttered at any response he may have made towards this sudden intrusion of personal space. Closer in the light she noticed how his irises were a brilliant radial and spedazzling wavy lines of different shades of blue; with a cloudish darker outline of the iries, and then exploding around the black pupil.

There was a small smirk forming on her lips as she tinkered with the flow of djed connected to her eyes irises, willing it to increase itself, she wanted to mimic those amazing details within his eyes. Tickles began in the back of her throat started up as she began to shift her own irises to match his own, some shimmered, others shrunk, and in some places they grew- she was attempting to commit his irises to memory. It wasn't like the feeling was uncomfortable, it just had an odd feeling that could have been pain, but said 'pain' was merely a poking sensation as her eyes would reknit themselves back to normal once she had finished.

The process had been tiring, and when she was done she sat down next to him with a slump in her posture, shoulders trembling; she had one more thing on her agenda to do. Change her eyes back to gold. Shutting her eyes, she inhaled, and then exhaled, she wanted her brilliant gold eyes back that she loved so nearly and dearly- for without them she would be blind (not to mention they were an extremely interesting color, she rarely saw humans with a honeyed hue to their eyes; so hers were especially endearing, and she would never forget what color they were, or how they looked, could one call her an egoist with an infatuation of herself?)

When she opened her eyes again, she retracted the djed and put what had not been used back where it belonged; they were the color of honey again. Normal. An air of tiredness swept across her body, would she be able to get up after that entire ordeal?

"You sure you're done..?" Ana asked him, the exhaustion in her voice was evident, even with the hoarseness "..I can still keep going."

Now that was just her pride speaking.
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Ximal on February 28th, 2013, 2:21 am

So she didn't know any other languages? That might come back to bite her eventually because not everyone knew common. A fact Xi had found out and the fact that knowing a second language had helped him save a few lives. But Xi wouldn't tell her that mostly out of her being a stubborn git who refused to let anyone get too close. Xi still smirked lightly. She was damn good at this...far out stripping his own skill at present however Xi wasn't prepared for how close she got to his face. Mere centimetres from his fact he wanted to make a witty remark but was cut off by a rather snappy remark before he could speak. Xi simply stayed still and kept his eye's open for her to see. So she was stealing his eye colour in exchange for him stealing her hair colour. Well turn about was fair play. So Xi stared et her messy but decidedly clean hair, noticing all the light spots dark spots everything , the streaks the dashes of colour the highlights and closed his own eyes to help emphasizes his own hair colour modifying the image in his head bringing his hands up from his lap he dragged his hands over his hair slowly pulling his djed with the to help emphasize the use of djed and help focus his use.

The transformation was a little faster but the djed strain no less taxing and now taking just as much but with a little more fine tuning. Morphing was the exact opposite of flux he had to hold an image rather than a location and the difficulty there was flipping between the two, his mind wasn't strong enough to hold one and flip to the other yet. So Xi let the image go and lipped back to his normal hair colour the deep midnight black sark enough to drink in the rays of the sun. Running his hands back over his hair he slowly left it shift back. He was if nothing else a stickler for his original form something about it held him in good stead however if he could he'd morph away the crap that adorned his body the hundreds of scars. The massive burns over his chest. Taking a deep breath he felt the djed drain cut off from his scalp and ran his hand over his hair slowly pushing it back into place. Then he felt the wave of exhaustion. Taking a deep breath he supported himself with an arm behind him. this was a seriously hard magic, even more so with his prior knowledge, after all flux took so little energy and he could use it so fast, but this took so much and was suck a slow and clunky procedure. flexing the fingers of his free hand Xi blinked his eyes lightly before staring back at ana's golden ones again. Well looks like they were back to normal as she spoke about " being done already and her being able to go for longer" That was pride talking and Xi could see it more in her body language than anything else she was visibly shaking and more exhausted than normal.

"You and i both know that isn't true. You look worse than i do. Just let's take a small break before something bad happens. I've seen what happens to mages who loose control of their powers. So this is officially break time."

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Ana Sol Starris on March 1st, 2013, 3:25 am

She wanted to make a witty reply to that statement, but found that even if she was able to, she wouldn't be able to argue with him anyways. Her throat was on fire, she could really kill for a drink of water right about then; just something to soothe the growing itch in her esophagus. Ana cleared her throat and then brought her hand up to it to massage the sides, frowning at the feeling, apparently trying to whisper and continue verbal communications was the wrong thing to do. Flicking her eyes to Ximal, she found her vision had gone a tad blurry, most likely from the build up of tears- it wasn't that she was in extreme pain, or was sad, they were just as dry as her throat was now. Water. Water. Water. Give us Water. They repeated to her inwardly.

Trying a few times to speak, she swallowed as much spittle as she could before speaking as clear as she could "..water..?"

Ugh. Water.

Ana despised it, but it was an essential to her survival just as it was to the wildlife and fauna around her; so in a round about way, water was actually good for you. At least drinking it didn't make her feel a sweeping sensation of paranoia, opposed to actually getting into a body of water, submerging yourself, and then having to swim in said body of water for a little bit (could she even swim to begin with?) Shaking her head, she should have brought her backpack with today bit noooo.. She had to go and leave that, and her water skin along with it. They would have to search for nearby water just to drink anything, and even then, would it be safe to drink? Her eyes went to the fire that was now dwindling in size, Ana knew water could boil, but not necessarily the fact about how boiling water purifyed it.

Pointing at her throat, and then blinking again, she wanted to try to get it through to Ximal that she was having difficulties speaking coherently now.

However something felt terribly off, but she couldn't place her finger on it at the moment, far too busy with the quest for water. She moved her arms and legs so she could begin standing slowly, getting on the front of her foot, tipping forwards, bending her knees and then pushing off from the ground with her arms to stand straight up, spacing her feet apart from eachother to maintain her wobbly balance. There was a tilt backwards to her body, a fwooshing noise in her chest as black tendrils crawled into her vision, a sudden and consistant tone began to ring in her ears and continued even after she had blacked out completely. Down her body went, for the second time today, eyes wide open despite her blindness; reactions immobilized.

The black was only temporary however, nor had she fallen asleep, her body was shaking, and slightly twitching in areas; moments after the initial fall her eyes blinked and the world came into veiw again. Her chest heaved for air as she breathed in, and out, gasping the sweetness as best as she could with her dry mouth and scritch scratchy throat. The ring dispersed itself from her ears, and her chest pounded, she could hear coherently again; but now she had to wonder: what had just happened?

"Ximal??" She mouthed out, barely even a whisper escaped her lips; she found it was hard to move, like her body had given out on her and was saying she needed to rest otherwise face even more dire consequences. Petch them... She cursed inwardly, struggling to move, but still very much unable to.

Tired, she settled for looking around her surroundings, and then noticed how everything was near silent around herself. There was no wild life creating a quibble of activity, it was ultimately silent, and a very uncomfortable silence to boot; it was then that she realized that it was this silence that she had noted earlier beforehand, but had completely ignored.

She felt as if she were being watched.

A piece of meat for any nearby animal.

There was shaking and brushing noises nearby that gave her a fright, for as slow as she could move, her head swivelled in slow motion towards the unwanted sound.

"Ximal?" She cracked out, hope filling her voice, mixed with dread.
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Ximal on March 1st, 2013, 3:59 am

Xi sat opposite ana, the fire between them still burning with a dull orange glow. Xi tosses another two branches on the fire and let it continue with it's slow burn. And then Xi heard ana speak. The word " water" being the only one she spoke. Well Xi had his water skin on him but it was empty. Xi Rose from his seating, the drain of djed effecting him much less than it was ana, mostly because he was used to the sever strain magic posed. Xi shook his head lightly and spoke quietly.
"Hand about here ana close to the fire. Hopefully no animals will come here here, just make sure you keep the fire alight." Xi smirked and headed away from the camp towards a source of water, a river or something. The cold air was just...Silent. Vapid. Vacant. Until Xi heard the cool bubbling and flowing of a small stream. Xi darted off in that way, moving somewhat sluggishly mostly due to the djed drain. as she reached the stream he unlaced the water skin from the strapping of his belt before kneeling down to the stream. Now given the cold of the air alone odds were that this water was freezing. Uncorking the water skin Xi pulled the glove off of his hand before taking the water skin and plunging it into the small stream. His jwa clenched at the coldness of the water. Morwen's chest that was cold. Holding his hand ther for as logn as he could he hauled a fairly full water skin from the stream. Corking it he rammed his hand under his arm pit still holding the water skin to try and help it warm back up as he headed back in the direction of the fire.

The dull glow growing lower and lower with each passing second. What the heck ? He'd told her to keep feeding sticks to the fire. Unless...Damn it! Xi lifted his feet and started to race back towards the small fire pit he'd built the tall bushes around and the thick tree trunks marred his path and slowed his progress rustleign with every step he took back towards the fire.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Ana Sol Starris on March 2nd, 2013, 9:54 pm

Strength was crawling back to her muscles, but a growing chill was replacing what she had once felt was warmth. She noticed how small the fire looked, smouldering, hardly what one could call a fire- she recalled what Ximal had said before he left about keeping the fire lit (in turn it would keep anything wild away, hopefully.) So with what energy she could, she began to sit up, holding her breath as she pushed herself up and then breathing heavily; fumbling for a pile of what seemed to be smattered and broken up twigs from the ground and tossing them onto the dieing flames. Her head began to spin terribly, she could still hear the rustling of the bushes, intermittantly pausing and then starting back up again; circling around.

Focus Ana, focus... She thought to herself, bringing a hand up to steady her throbbing head, did she hit the ground too hard?

Squinting her eyes open she tried to look about, vision fraying at the edges and swirling in the middle, she had to ready herself in case of danger. "Petch this.." She muttered, turning her body slowly to rest on her hip, and then taking steps to get up; this time she wouldn't fall. Instead of standing up straight, she kept to a hunched over position with her knees slightly bent; her hand went to the handle of her shortsword whilst the other firmly gripped the sheath. This would not be the day she became food for another being, Dira would not take her yet, and oh how she let it be known with a fierce glare following the encircling rustles; she would have to be mauled and ripped apart before she would let that happen.

Unsheathing the shortsword and holding it at the ready, she would not be caught off gaurd. The rustles stopped for a time, and she watched that area as hard as she could, it would have been ten times easier if her body didn't feel weighed down by water. Biting her breath she tensed her body, there could have been a growl; but the noise was drowned out by the rampage of noises getting ever closer, stamping on the ground, moving past brush, branches, trees and leaves, stumps and roots; Ana's attention was taken away to look at the commotion getting closer. When it was Ximal that barged up to the small little camp they had made, she stared at him surprisedly, and somewhat relievedly. It had not occurred to her that Ximal could have been trying to play a trick on her...

and now...

Her attention snapped back to where the rustles ended in horror, just as a wild cat would lunge its way up with a push of its strong hind legs.

The wild cat had been stalking the brush and bushes for a while now, and now that it had found weakened prey, it was playing a game with its soon to be catch. It sprung from the bushes, muzzle open to bear sharp fangs for teeth wide open, claws outstretched to grapple its prey and slice them to pieces; the fur was brown with mottled black and white spots, ears set back as the somewhat medium sized feline would fly through the air aimed at the blonde haired girl. Ana was not taken entirely by surprise but she was not able to react super quick and avoid the attack; the fire nearby was slowly consuming the twigs Ana had put on, steadily growing, and was almost put out by the sheer closeness a certain human girl got by falling on the ground for a third time.

Instead of pushing the shortsword up, she had taken steps backwards to avoid the cats pouncing, in turn due to her lack of balance she fell almost on top of the fire (not on top, but to the side, her thud sent a wisp of air to the side that almost blew it out.) Before either of them could react, the wild cat was on top of a stunned Ana, her body and mind trying to work together to push the cat off. One hand would go to attempt and hold the top of the muzzle, and partially the nose and push up, whilst the other hand worked to press the blade flatly on the felines neck. Ana's elbows were bent, and trying to knock away the claws and fore paws of the feline, to no avail, the feline did a nasty swipe to her face and sheared the skin partially on the side of her jaw going upwards in a diagonal direction to her upper cheek. Sticky red liquid began to ooze quickly from the freshly made wound.

It was all that Ana could do, and not for very long either; both weight and struggle of the cat would barely give Ximal enough time to do anything of help.

She gasped out for Ximal to help her.

Not today Ana! Not. Today.

The weight of the feline seemed to be lifted as Ximal did something to get it off her.

ooc>.> The cat is a rather large Lynx.
Last edited by Ana Sol Starris on April 25th, 2013, 11:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

PreviousNext